Once Upon A Time: Season 7 | Discussion

1,039 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, DayByDay said:

We saw her last season though

No. That was the Evil Queen half that she split off at the end of S5. She ended up leaving to go to the Wish Realm, but that isn’t actually Wish Realm Regina. 

1 minute ago, dperkins said:

No. That was the Evil Queen half that she split off at the end of S5. She ended up leaving to go to the Wish Realm, but that isn’t actually Wish Realm Regina. 

So the one that met with Wish Realm hook last season wasm't Wish Realm Regina when he was fat and drunk?

1 minute ago, DayByDay said:

So the one that met with Wish Realm hook last season wasm't Wish Realm Regina when he was fat and drunk?

No. Lol. That was the other half of Regina that she split off. 

11 minutes ago, dperkins said:

No. Lol. That was the other half of Regina that she split off. 

Omgosh i need to rewatch last season lol

In season seven, Wish Regina was shown--in 707 with Wish Hook before Alice is born. And I realized that during Regina's coronation, since baby Hope is there, that means that Regina and Wish Hook have already joined adult Henry in the other timeline, so the past Regina wouldn't be in Storybrooke then, if that helps to clarify things. But it still bugs me that there are two versions of a lot of people, like Robin (girl). Oh, well. It was still a good ending.

On 5/22/2018 at 6:58 PM, dondiva said:

And u know whats the nicest come out of it ? Zelena and Regina friendship in real life , Zelena most lots screentime episode was also Regina directorial debut 

:clap3:

Just like sisters.

On 5/22/2018 at 6:58 AM, dondiva said:

And u know whats the nicest come out of it ? Zelena and Regina friendship in real life , Zelena most lots screentime episode was also Regina directorial debut 

I still don't understand why Jennifer and Lana aren't friends anymore?

JMO and Lana never were the biggest friends appearently, just co-workers with an okay relationship. Also there are a lot of rumors and speculating that JMO wasn't the best to work with the last few seasons she fully was part of, especially not for a&E (Adam and Edward), since she expected the show to go a different direction. And I guess the Regina/Evil Queen storyline of season 6 didn't help to keep her on board and let to her eventual departure for signing on for season 7. Take this with a grain of salt though. Tumblr and online boards are full with the wildest theories :rip: 

This made me laugh though, I didn't even knew this was a project happening. So she left OUAT and directed an episode of this :lmao: 

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/10/fabled-trailer-zosia-mamet-jennifer-morrison/

Finally caught up, ended up watching the rest of the season so I could fully understand everything.

...God I thought it was awful, I think it really should've ended last season as personally I loved that finale and will try to always pretend that was the real finale :rip:

This season for me just felt way too experimental and random, as though they were trying to completely reinvent the show but failed miserably. I'm honestly shocked so many fans enjoyed it, but I am pleased some people were able to find something enjoyable.

I was glad Emma showed up at the end - I really thought for a second she wasn't gonna :rip:

Overall I just found the time travel stuff so confusing and stupid, and I hated older Henry too. I'm glad it's over now, but I will miss it (the older seasons) it was hugely messy at times but was really cute and unique in its own way :date:

Bump.

Did they just left the Blue Fairy's ass inside the prison book? :ahh:

50 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Bump.

Did they just left the Blue Fairy's ass inside the prison book? :ahh:

I’m pretty sure I saw her at Regina’s coronation!!! 

It would have been great had we gotton some more clarification about the time the coronation takes place, because which Zelena was there? Was it the one of the past who went to the wish realm, or is it 'future' Zelena A.K.A. Kelly, or did the new curse basically merge all versions in a way...

30 minutes ago, J-esper said:

It would have been great had we gotton some more clarification about the time the coronation takes place, because which Zelena was there? Was it the one of the past who went to the wish realm, or is it 'future' Zelena A.K.A. Kelly, or did the new curse basically merge all versions in a way...

I’m thinking it merged the timelines. So the Wish Realm counterparts were there because they weren’t the same. But I think the others got merged into the timeline. 

8 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I’m thinking it merged the timelines. So the Wish Realm counterparts were there because they weren’t the same. But I think the others got merged into the timeline. 

That would make sense