Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

potent

Jumpsuit rising slowly :duca: hope it gets a top 10 peak :mandown: Let You Be Right still rising :clap3:

Pynk only down 1 spot :flower: Level Up and High Horse are bops :jamming: only 20% for Big God :katie:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• potent

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandit/Demi and James leaving :weeps: Ella's song is cute :smiley: Janelle softly slipping out of the top 10 :noparty:

Weeknd, John, Jess & WTM also dropping a bit :katie: 21p, CHVRCHES, Kygo/ID, Meghan, Troye all up 3/4 spots :clap3:

On 7/23/2018 at 10:09 PM, potent said:

It has a video which is enough for me. I'm gonna wait for Bloom to peak first though.

I don't see it tbh :emofish: Probably Christine, then Troye, then idk

Good idea :gaycat2:

Welp :'( At least it got real close. It's not really the strongest/best single option anyway.

Jess's song is the only one I know that I like

Glad Solo fell off. So disappointing and bad 

10/25

:party: let you be right coming

On 7/28/2018 at 3:08 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Girlfriend is a cute bop, maybe we stan :cm: Hunger falling though :weeps: Pynk out of the Top 10, and Miracle nearly making it :biblio:

Boo'd Up is kinda cute? I don't know why it's smashing but we love British excellence :party: Jumpsuit is kinda creepy kinda cute

Get Out grew on me when I gave it a chance but at this point I honestly prefer Miracle. I listened through their album once and the songs kinda sounded the same so idk if I’d go back but for now they’ll have a decent run

On 7/30/2018 at 5:10 PM, K$Ellie said:

Jumpsuit rising slowly :duca: hope it gets a top 10 peak :mandown: Let You Be Right still rising :clap3:

Pynk only down 1 spot :flower: Level Up and High Horse are bops :jamming: only 20% for Big God :katie:

Jumpsuit will peak top 10 although I’m not sure how high it can go, it’s not looking like a #1 at this point

Big God is one of my least favorite songs on the album tbh. Hunger will stick around for a bit though.

8/5/2018

25 Jason Mraz - "Have It All" <NEW>

24 Drake - "Nice for What" -4

23 Ciara - "Level Up" <NEW>

22 Muse - "Something Human" <2,22> +3

21 Ella Mai - "Boo'd Up" <2,21> +3

20 Kacey Musgraves - "High Horse" <NEW>

19 Janelle Monáe - "Pynk" (feat. Grimes) -8

18 Kygo & Miguel - "Remind Me to Forget" -2

17 The Weeknd - "Call Out My Name" -8

16 Young the Giant - "Simplify" <3,16> +6

15 George Ezra - "Shotgun" <2,15> +5

14 Drake - "In My Feelings" <3,14> +4

13 twenty one pilots - "Jumpsuit" <3,13> +4

12 John Mayer - "New Light" -4

11 Jess Glynne - "I'll Be There" -6

10 Kygo & Imagine Dragons - "Born to Be Yours" =

9 The Carters - "APESHIT" <4,9> +5

8 lovelytheband - "Broken" <4,8> +5

7 CHVRCHES - "Miracle" <4,7> +5

6 Two Feet - "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" +1

5 Meghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" +1

4 WALK THE MOON - "Kamikaze" =

3 Florence + the Machine - "Hunger" =

2 Christine & the Queens - "Girlfriend" (feat. Dam-Funk) -1

1 Troye Sivan - "Bloom" +1

FALLING OFF:
23 Belly - "What You Want" (feat. The Weeknd)

19 The 1975 - "Give Yourself a Try"

15 Death Cab for Cutie - "Gold Rush"

Potential Future Debuts: (most of these percentages are low lol, I need more new music)

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - "Ohio" [20%]

Christine & the Queens - "Doesn't Matter" [40%]

Florence + the Machine - "Big God" [15%]

Imagine Dragons - "Natural" [30%]

Nicki Minaj - "Bed" (feat. Ariana Grande) [15%]

OneRepublic - “Connection” [20%]

Troye Sivan - "Dance to This" (feat. Ariana Grande) [55%]

twenty one pilots - "Nico and the Niners" [65%]

Zedd - "Happy Now" (feat. Elley Duhé) [85%]

Edited by potent

14/25

Jason Mraz + Kacey Musgraves debut :worship:

Bloom going #1:party:

LYBR is cute but I prefer Treat Yourself & No Excuses :cm:

Hopefully DTT debuts:fan:it’s not amazing but it’s definitely filling my musical drought

Bloom going #1 :party: I'm kinda over the album already and it's not even out though :skull: LYBRB Top 5 and Hunger holding :clap3:

Miracle going so high :rip: I actually really hate Broken but I listen to it a fair bit :'( High Horse and Level up debuting :duca: poor NFW :duck:

Bloom on top :eek: his best song from new ones

Hunger holding pretty good

Shotgun rising fast :party:

High Horse and Level Up debuting :alexz:

Christine and Florence holding well in the top 3.

Hopefully Chvrches gets higher

Let You Be Right and Jumpsuit rising :party: not a fan of In My Feelings :keir: Level Up debuting :clap3:

High Horse is the only song that stood out on Kacey's album for me :jamming: Pynk and COMN -8 :'(

High Horse was released this year? I actually like it. First time I've really liked a Kacey song. (and will probably be on my countdown soon if it's that recent)

On August 4, 2018 at 1:49 PM, Diarrhoae said:

Bloom going #1 :party: I'm kinda over the album already and it's not even out though :skull: LYBRB Top 5 and Hunger holding :clap3:

Miracle going so high :rip: I actually really hate Broken but I listen to it a fair bit :'( High Horse and Level up debuting :duca: poor NFW :duck:

Broken is fine as long as you don't take it too seriously. It's just a cute little folk pop song nothing more but it keeps growing on me so we'll see.

NFW will leave since I want to give In My Feelings a chance to shine, but I honestly haven't gotten tired of it yet. If I were to remake the midyear chart right now it would definitely be top 5.

(sidenote: Boo'd Up is such a grower, it was supposed to fall out this week but now I think it's going to stay around quite a while...)

6 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Let You Be Right and Jumpsuit rising :party: not a fan of In My Feelings :keir: Level Up debuting :clap3:

High Horse is the only song that stood out on Kacey's album for me :jamming: Pynk and COMN -8 :'(

In My Feelings could be better if Drake put in a little more effort (he sounds so bored lol) but it's still a bop. Definitely one of the best hit songs atm

6 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

High Horse was released this year? I actually like it. First time I've really liked a Kacey song. (and will probably be on my countdown soon if it's that recent)

Yeah, the video just came out last month. At first I didn't give it a chance cause I thought it was one of those sellout country artists desperate for a pop hit (see: The Band Perry since 2015), but instead it's this unique combination of sounds that I've really never heard before. One of the most interesting pop songs of the year for sure.

11/25

"Bloom" #1 :clap3: and "Miracle" +5 :cool:

Meghan should have released "Let You Be Right" as the first single. It's much better than No Excuses.

Great debuts of Level Up and High Horse :clap3: 

13/20

Muse, kacey + level up :clap3:

PFD: Dragons + Nicki/Ari struggling, oop :-* Nico&9ers is alright, Happy Now is a cute one.

Recently heard that Jason Mraz song on the radio and it's definitely not my cup of tea :celestial5:

Same for Level Up, except I listened to that on my own and I mainly just care for her old hits :keir:

Janelle and Weeknd crashing down extra hard, damn :skull: Jess lowkey doing the same :katie:

John leaving the top 10 :cries: CHVRCHES entering it :heart2: Ella and 21p also getting nice boosts :eddie:

Meghan creeping up another spot :alexz3: Troye snatching the throne, well deserved of course :fish1:

On August 7, 2018 at 5:08 PM, Green said:

Meghan should have released "Let You Be Right" as the first single. It's much better than No Excuses.

Great debuts of Level Up and High Horse :clap3: 

I had LYBR higher on my midyear but at this point I prefer No Excuses tbh, LYBR will probably freefall within the next few weeks :keir:

27 minutes ago, Remmy said:

PFD: Dragons + Nicki/Ari struggling, oop :-* Nico&9ers is alright, Happy Now is a cute one.

Recently heard that Jason Mraz song on the radio and it's definitely not my cup of tea :celestial5:

Same for Level Up, except I listened to that on my own and I mainly just care for her old hits :keir:

Janelle and Weeknd crashing down extra hard, damn :skull: Jess lowkey doing the same :katie:

John leaving the top 10 :cries: CHVRCHES entering it :heart2: Ella and 21p also getting nice boosts :eddie:

Meghan creeping up another spot :alexz3: Troye snatching the throne, well deserved of course :fish1:

Bed won't debut, but with a video Natural might. I just don't think it's strong enough on its own.

Ella will keep climbing, I'm not so sure about Jumpsuit though. I've grown to prefer Nico lately so that might take its place.

8/12/2018

25 The Weeknd - "Call Out My Name" -8

24 twenty one pilots - "Nico and the Niners" <NEW>

23 Kygo & Miguel - "Remind Me to Forget" -5

22 Zedd - "Happy Now" (feat. Elley Duhé) <NEW>

21 Jason Mraz - "Have It All" <2,21> +4

20 Muse - "Something Human" <3,20> +2

19 Ciara - "Level Up" <2,19> +4

18 John Mayer - "New Light" -6

17 Jess Glynne - "I'll Be There" -6

16 Kacey Musgraves - "High Horse" <2,16> +4

15 Two Feet - "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" -9

14 Young the Giant - "Simplify" <4,14> +2

13 Ella Mai - "Boo'd Up" <3,13> +8

12 George Ezra - "Shotgun" <3,12> +3

11 twenty one pilots - "Jumpsuit" <4,11> +2

10 Drake - "In My Feelings" <4,10> +4

9 Meghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" -4

8 WALK THE MOON - "Kamikaze" -4

7 Kygo & Imagine Dragons - "Born to Be Yours" +3

6 Florence + the Machine - "Hunger" -3

5 lovelytheband - "Broken" <5,5> +3

4 The Carters - "APESHIT" <5,4> +5

3 CHVRCHES - "Miracle" <5,3> +4

2 Troye Sivan - "Bloom" -1

1 Christine & the Queens - "Girlfriend" (feat. Dam-Funk) +1 (1x2)

FALLING OFF:
24 Drake - "Nice for What"

19 Janelle Monáe - "Pynk" (feat. Grimes)

Potential Future Debuts:

• Broods - "Peach" [35%] (release a video and this could be 100%)
  • The Chainsmokers - "Side Effects" (feat. Emily Warren) [90%]
  • Christine & the Queens - "Doesn't Matter" [45%]
  • Demi Lovato - "Sober" [65%]
  • Imagine Dragons - "Natural" [25%]
  • Martin Garrix - "Ocean" (feat. Khalid) [100%]
  • OneRepublic - "Connection" [25%]
  • P!nk - "Secrets" [35%]
  • Troye Sivan - "Dance to This" (feat. Ariana Grande) [60%]
Edited by potent

15/25

Nico and The Niners debuting :party:

7/25

Level Up :flame:

10/25 

NATN debuts :jamming:

Broken & Miracle in the Top 5 :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.