Heathers (TV Show reboot) | on HBO....

158 posts in this topic

This actually looks good :rip: 

But I can already see people dragging it. White blondes killing fatties, gays, and POC cause they're popular :rip: 

i'll watch this shamelessly 

2 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

Omg :jonny5:I wish I had apple !

Probably it will be released (on pirate sites) in few hours :cm:

or you can make iTunes store ID on desktop/laptop

I downloaded this on iTunes but it's just freezing the window :confused:

9 minutes ago, squishy said:

I downloaded this on iTunes but it's just freezing the window :confused:

you can stream via iTunes without download, check out your "My tv shows" section

the lines :skull:

Still :skull: at the villains being minorities :rip:

1 hour ago, Mr Greenbird said:

Probably it will be released (on pirate sites) in few hours :cm:

or you can make iTunes store ID on desktop/laptop

It was pretty good, such a hot mess of a show!!!! Excited for more episodes to premiere. 

Some of the lines really are so over the top :dies: I'm excited for more.

I need to watch it ASAP.

The production value is top notch but the dialogues sound very forced very often

This was such a mess and I am 100% here for it :rip: 

This is funny lol. That cat outfit and the lick it up scene :rip: 

Just watched the pilot for this again and I'm even more slayed :jonny5: JD is so hot ?

Amazing pilot, loved it :clap3:

Masterpiece, a postmodern take on today's youth :clap3: 

Messy and funny :clap3:

Great production value, love the neon color scheme and the synthwave soundtrack :clap3: 

10 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Masterpiece, a postmodern take on today's youth :clap3: 

Messy and funny :clap3:

Great production value, love the neon color scheme and the synthwave soundtrack :clap3: 

Tea, the production seemed the one from a movie :clap3:

The minorities and SJWs are the villains. It’s the alt-Right’s new favorite show. People are losing their ****. 

The New ‘Heathers’ Is a Trumpian, LGBT-Bashing Nightmare

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-new-heathers-is-a-trumpian-lgbt-bashing-nightmare

“Lick it up, SJWs”: Will the Heathers TV reboot become a cult classic… for the far right?

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2018/02/lick-it-sjws-will-heathers-tv-reboot-become-cult-classic-far-right

lol, their twitter profile : The new television series Twitter is calling “rebooted by generation sjw Crybaby cant end well.” Premiering March 7 on @ParamountNet. #Heathers

I didn't like the premiere at all but I think there's more to it...I *might* continue to watch.

It does look pretty :cm:

On 20/1/2018 at 1:31 AM, Grumpy Gills said:

Omg y'all the think piece on tumblr about this is so wild 

i watched the trailer. while i don’t believe in forming an opinion without seeing the source, i don’t recommend watching the trailer without taking a huge breath because of a whole host of triggers but to sum it up? this movie directly misses the point of “heathers” and instead puts minority characters as villains. the “punchline” about their characters is that they are fat, or a poc, or genderqueer. that’s the joke. somehow, this “makes them popular.” instead of incredibly privileged rich girls, we get a stereotype straight from a baby boomer’s book of “evil sjws”. it’s cringe-worthy. the protagonist is a feathery, wispy white girl. if the red pill part of reddit came out with a version of “heathers” it actually might be better than this. 

there’s a lot from the original heathers that doesn’t age well, but boy is this movie shaping up to be a ****ing wreck. it’s essentially someone’s fantasy about killing people who don’t look or act like those in power. in the current world as it stands, it’s *****graphic violence against minorities, and is the opposite of subversive. where the original heathers was “punching up,” this movie basically says “what if we finally got to kill gay people and people of color and fat people on screen,” as if it doesn’t ****ing happen in person. this movie is a neonazi’s wet dream. two straight white people killing minorities? hmm why doesn’t this shock me.

this movie not only leans into the idea that situations of massive disadvantage are actually just “secretly positions of power,” (hi that’s an idea that nazis have) it relishes in the idea that they deserve to be killed for it. i know a lot of people are mad that this is ruining the whole vibe of the original, but please be more mad that this is an idea that went through many many many people and nobody stopped it. hollywood is promising us change and then gives us this bull****?

please don’t go see this movie. don’t promote it. they get money from you watching the trailer and they get money from people who hatewatch it and they get money when you make fb posts about how much you hate it. so just like. turn ur back. let it die quietly, because the more noise we make about it, the more vindicated the creators will be - this idea that they’re “going against pc culture and being edgy and new and shocking” is a really popular farce to cover up “i’m actually invested in the status quo and used to cry when i had to share in preschool also even though i think i’m unique i have the exact personality of a rotten tuna sandwich” – so don’t give them a chance to cover their asses. just don’t ****ing bother. 

god i hate this i hate this is even a thing i didn’t even like love the original heathers but holy **** this is a ****ing mess

http://puopuo.tumblr.com/post/169911563517/inkskinned-puopuo-puopuo-im-just-saying

oh my god, tumblr really is going IN