DESTINATION: WEEKEND [Mar 2024] Update #2 (Apr 20)

Remmy

Not sure if 5SOS's album is worth checking out, the title track is cute though :flower:

I can't remember the Aly & AJ song, I should probably listen to it again soon :keir:

Make Me Feel finally leaving the top 5 :weeps: Nicki being a bubbling under flop nn :oh:

Delicate and Say Amen falling :dancehall: hopefully Panic rebound because of the album :duca:

Delicate only needs 5 more weeks tho :dancehall2: Get Out retiring :celestial4: Solo down :cries:

Good Love's lead on the most played chart :eek: Omg mess @ Sway falling off already :deadbanana:

On 22/06/2018 at 8:49 PM, Remmy said:

Animal is the better song but Spaceship is the better closer :gaycat2:
Yikes!

Haven't heard yet but I was looking in the thread and it seems like ATRL loves it :alexz3: I doubt Say Amen will touch my btm 3
And now both are gone :oh:
I was the same way, I already played it a ton in 2017 so it's fine.
I saw her last year but it was at this standalone show days before the Rainbow Tour with an older + shorter setlist, plus she only sang 1 new song. :celestial5: It was way better seeing her with an actual stage and plenty of other improvements.

Bloom is still in the spotlight :fan: When DTT gets an upgrade then it'll get some well deserved love!
Kiii :keir: I gave their albums a cute amount of scrobbles (for my standards) and then lowkey dropped them
Sis already lost the #1, whoops! I can see it staying pretty stable for a while though.
Only 2 :sad: But it could've easily gotten at least 5 back then.

I suppose that makes sense :gaycat2:

Yeah the reception seems to be pretty good and they're selling really well :clap3:

Well I'm glad Boo'd Up is out but MJ was robbed :gaycat3:

I'm glad you enjoyed it :flower: I feel like I wouldn't be able to get used to the rock versions of all her old songs :'(

He's probably gonna leech off Ariana just like Nicki so I expect it to be the next single :gaycat4:

Poor them, I can't blame you though since their albums don't have a huge amount of standouts :fan:

Welp, at least she got 3 #1s this era :'( hopefully 4 if there's a 5th single

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• JGibson

• Green

• Pinkoverblue

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloom falling just outside the top 5:'(his best song

Say Amen is cute while High Hopes is gorgeous and you know gorgeous is gonna devour cute :-*

Fall In Line debuting :alexz:

Really hope Delicate makes it to the retirement home :devil:

Growing Pains is so good:jonny5:Bed is okay too

Aly & AJ their power :deadbanana4:

15/20 Youngblood jumping to the top 5 :alexz: Their album is really good.

Aly & AJ getting those #1 with ease.

I actually kinda dig Young Blood.

This Is America kinda got old fast for me. :/

11/20

Chvrches retiring :heart2: 

Aly & AJ back at their #1 spot! 

Not both of Nicki’s new singles bubbling under!! :jonny2: Rich Sex is a nasty BOP and Bed is cute (a lil boring though) both songs need to enter the top 20 eventually 

Make Me Feel is finally on its way out :rip: 

Delicate is still here. LordT 

aTWC400.gif

Week 224 ⭐ 06 | 29 | 18

Top 20:

20. Childish Gambino- This Is America (=) [7wks] [#14]
19. Shawn Mendes- In My Blood (-7) [14wks] [#04]
18. CHVRCHES- Miracle (-1) [6wks] [#09]
17. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (Return) [10wks] [#08]
16. Meghan Trainor- LET YOU BE RIGHT (+2) [4wks] [#16]
15. Bleachers- Alfie's Song (+4) [15wks] [#01 (x3)]

14. Christina Aguilera- Fall In Line (+2) [2wks] [#14]
13. Ariana Grande- no tears left to cry (-5) [10wks] [#05]
12. 5SOS- Want You Back (-2) [16wks] [#06] 4 WKS LEFT!
11. Clean Bandit- Solo (=) [6wks] [#02]

10. Kygo- Born to Be Yours (-1) [2wks] [#09]
09. Janelle Monáe- Make Me Feel (-2) [18wks] [#01 (x5)]
2 WKS LEFT!
08. Taylor Swift- Delicate (+7) [16wks] [#01 (x1)] 4 WKS LEFT!
07. Troye Sivan- Bloom (-1) [8wks] [#02]
06. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (-1) [5wks] [#05]

05. James Bay- Pink Lemonade (-1) [16wks] [#01 (x4)] 4 WKS LEFT!
04. John Mayer- New Light (-1) [7wks] {#03]
03. Panic! at the Disco- Say Amen (+10) [14wks] [#03]
02. Allie X- Focus (=) [4wks] [#01 (x1)]

01. Aly & AJ- Good Love (=) [2wks] [#01 (x2)]

On Deck: Under Construction

Most Played Songs:

05. Allie X- Focus [10]
04. Charli XCX- No Angel [10]
03. Tegan & Sara- Closer [11]
02. Aly & AJ- Good Love [12]
01. Panic!- Hey Look Ma, I Made It [13]

Most Played Artists:

10. Two Door Cinema Club [22]
09. Taylor Swift [24]
08. CHVRCHES [25]
07. Allie X [33]
06. Christina Aguilera [37]
05. Britney Spears [39]
04. Charli XCX [41]
03. Gwen Stefani [44]
02. 5 Seconds of Summer [71]
01. Panic! at the Disco [101]

Album of the Week:

Panic! 'Pray for the Wicked'

[[ RECORD TIED - Most Returns (Song): Demi "SNS" / WTM "Kamikaze" (2) ]]

aly-aj-good-love-stream-1529083275-640x640.jpg  220px-PATD_PFTW.jpg

NOTE: This is a biT of a boring update but oh well. :oh: The chart will actually be taking a break next week

as I'll be featuring some of my favorites in music, film and more for the first half of 2018 in its place.
FUN FACT: Wednesday 6/27 was my most played day of all time with 151 scrobbles!
(Running on 2 hours of sleep definitely helped kii kii.)

FALL-OFFS:

14. CHVRCHES- Get Out [20wks] [#01 (x3)] RETIRED!!!

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Under Construction

REPLIES - 06 | 22 | 18:

On 6/23/2018 at 5:17 AM, wabayou said:

FIL debuting :katie2: It's grown on me so much
Youngblood is noT as good as Want You Back :keir: 
Wow, you really like 5SOS's album, huh? Maybe I'll listen to it sometime, but my ears are kind of full with so sad so sexy and Expectations
Oh wow, Aly & AJ with Take Me and I Know both being #1 hits :clap3: 

Welp your chart canceled :keir: 
I'm gonna stan ha ass again if she makes the next single anything but I Did Something Bad :duca::eli: 

Not to the GP it wasn't, but okay :keir:
I don't know if I'd take it that far, but maybe if it was a really good song :dies: 

Same for me. I didn't even think it was worth downloading at first, now it's in my Liberation top 5.
I actually agree, despite YB already having the higher peak
It's pretty great :alexz3: Their 2nd best release behind their debut.
We love legends :worship:

Sis lasted 4 months in the top 5 so I don't think so! :gaycat2:
IDSB is the 2nd best song from rep though :angry: But yeah, I think it's too late for that now. Or at least for single #5. It could possibly be a decent pick for single #6?

Well apparently a music video is on the way so we'll see :gaycat3: Bloom is still the main single so they need to giver DTT an upgrade and push iT hard.
fsfjf :lmao:

On 6/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, Diarrhoea said:

5SOS their revival :cm: the album was cute, it's what they deserve. I prefer their others but it was quite accomplished
Focus getting knocked off of #1 and Make Me Feel starting to collapse though :'(
was Betty's album actually that good? She got ended on r/popheads :flower:

Hmm I'd say better than cute :gaycat3: 5SOS > my top 5 from SGFG > Youngblood > SGFG in whole

Focus should have some solid longevity, and Make Me Feel lasted 4 months in the top 5 :flower:

It's just an EP with two new songs but it's definitely solid. Just Thought You Should Know is possibly her best song, really. Welp at their taste!

On 6/24/2018 at 5:34 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Good Love is pretty amazing :jonny: I pray for album this time :jonny:
FIL debuts :party:  she actually has much better single choices, but it's still great song :smitten:
Nicki struggling to debut in top 20 :fan:

Right tho :jonny5: Unfortunately it won't be, they confirmed it's gonna be another EP. I'm kinda fine with it.
Yep, I agree with that. Really hope she puts out Right Moves or Like I Do, both definitely have potential.

She's really not serving much this era :!ohno: A bit disappointing.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:26 AM, K$Ellie said:

Not sure if 5SOS's album is worth checking out, the title track is cute though :flower:
I can't remember the Aly & AJ song, I should probably listen to it again soon :keir:
Nicki being a bubbling under flop nn :oh:
Delicate and Say Amen falling :dancehall: hopefully Panic rebound because of the album :duca:
Delicate only needs 5 more weeks tho :dancehall2:
Omg mess @ Sway falling off already :deadbanana:

Yeah the reception seems to be pretty good and they're selling really well :clap3:
Well I'm glad Boo'd Up is out but MJ was robbed :gaycat3:
I'm glad you enjoyed it :flower: I feel like I wouldn't be able to get used to the rock versions of all her old songs :'(
He's probably gonna leech off Ariana just like Nicki so I expect it to be the next single :gaycat4:
Welp, at least she got 3 #1s this era :'( hopefully 4 if there's a 5th single

Don't know if you were a fan of their pop-rock sound but Youngblood definitely goes more towards the pop side. I'd say the title track is a good representation of the album.
Wow :biblio: Yes, you should! Preferably on a streaming service so they can eat dinner.
0/4 singles debuting, 4/4 singles only appearing on deck :!ohno: I didn't expect her to flop for me this era.
Both rebounded a ton :celestial4: Delicate definitely has retirement on lock now, I wasn't really sure weeks ago.
I knew sis wouldn't last too long but I was over it after 2 wks :skull: Also I still have no idea if it's even a single, I just assumed.

Yeah the album was great :smiley: Possibly rounding out their discography's trinity, though it's nearly on par with DOAB.
MJ is cute but it's not in my top 5 from the album. If one of my faves was the single, they'd likely still be on here.
I'd say most of the rock versions sound nice, there's 1 or 2 that could've been better but I didn't mind the changes at all. I'd actually like to hear some in studio quality. :-*
Apparently a video is on the way so it looks like that could be the case :keir: Though a video doesn't always confirm that.
I'd be surprised if she didn't put out a 5th single, but I'm not sure about #6.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:21 AM, Chevysus said:

Bloom falling just outside the top 5:'(his best song
Say Amen is cute while High Hopes is gorgeous and you know gorgeous is gonna devour cute :-*
Really hope Delicate makes it to the retirement home :devil:
Growing Pains is so good:jonny5:
Aly & AJ their power :deadbanana4:

His best? :-* I think I'd probably put it around #11-15.
High Hopes is really cute (and a grower) while Say Amen is quite attractive :gaycat2:
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have been sure, but now I think she has it on locK.
Meh, it's nothing really new for her at all. Not a bad song, though.
:alexz:

On 6/25/2018 at 5:48 PM, Green said:

Youngblood jumping to the top 5 :alexz: Their album is really good.

Right :smitten:

On 6/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, ArcanexSky said:

Aly & AJ getting those #1 with ease.
I actually kinda dig Young Blood.
This Is America kinda got old fast for me. :/

Truly effortless :worship2:
As you should :flower:
I've never really loved it or anything, but it's mainly survived because weaker songs have been leaving before ha. Plus there's especially a lack of debuts this week.

On 6/28/2018 at 11:28 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Not both of Nicki’s new singles bubbling under!! :jonny2: Rich Sex is a nasty BOP and Bed is cute (a lil boring though) both songs need to enter the top 20 eventually 

Make Me Feel is finally on its way out :rip: 
Delicate is still here. LordT 

Neither are really top 20 worthy :flower: Or at least not yet? Nicki really isn't serving it this era, which is ironic since her album is called Queen. 0/4 singles have debuted, welp!

On its way out because it's about to retire? Yeah :-*
I'm not seeing the issue :)
I'm surprised you didn't come for Aly & AJ in this post :oh:

10/20  

Kamikaze returns :worship:

that Delicate jump though ?

5SOS doing really good here :clap3: 

I also want to listen to the full P!ATD album soon :duca: 

Pink Lemonade still slaying here :eek::clap3: 

Taylor, Ariana and 5SOS :clap3:

Say Amen is cute but where is High Hopes x Delicate coming back up :clap3: Youngblood peaked already? :rip:

ntltc going down quite a bit :weeps: In My Blood too :deadbanana: Let You Be Right (not capitalising that x) rising up :smitten:

No Angel is actually such a banger, she did that :katie2: Closer is still that song :'( Panic!'s album was decent :michael:

Good Love still on top :clap3:

Say Amen jumps in top 3 :eek: it's actually good, even tho I'm not a fan of them

FIL rising :party:

Delicate in top 10 again :rip: never ending slayage :eek:

Kamikaze returns :alexz:

Delicate re-enters the Top 10  :heart2:

Fall In Line rising (like a lotus:keir:)

No Tears crashing :katie:

I haven’t listened to MMF in a while but it’s been stuck in my head for like a week:jonny:

Panic scoring the AOTW phew talent 

Fall In Line rising (like a lotus:keir:)

No Tears crashing :katie:

I haven’t listened to MMF in a while but it’s been stuck in my head for like a week:jonny:

Panic scoring the AOTW phew talent 

I only just noticed This Is America is on your chart :fan:

LYBR, FIL and Delicate :clap3: 

Looks like NTLTC is on its way out :eatpopcorn:

DESTINATION: WEEKEND (2018) - SO FAR...

ALL #1S

DTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpgDTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpgDTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpg268x0w.jpgDTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpgDTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpgJanelle-Monáe-–-Make-Me-Feel.jpg268x0w.jpg

369211510578050.jpg?itok=Hb-GZh5b97350076146b8d133968a56eeecb326b.png97350076146b8d133968a56eeecb326b.png97350076146b8d133968a56eeecb326b.png52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpgJanelle-Monáe-–-Make-Me-Feel.jpg268x0w.jpgJanelle-Monáe-–-Make-Me-Feel.jpg

Janelle-Monáe-–-Make-Me-Feel.jpgJanelle-Monáe-–-Make-Me-Feel.jpg52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpg52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpg52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpg268x0w.jpgaly-aj-good-love-stream-1529083275-640x640.jpgaly-aj-good-love-stream-1529083275-640x640.jpg

Troye Sivan "My My My!" [x3] • CHVRCHES "Get Out" • Troye Sivan "My My My!" [x2] • Janelle Monáe "Make Me Feel"

CHVRCHES "Get Out" • Taylor Swift "Delicate" • Bleachers "Alfie's Song" [x3] • James Bay "Pink Lemonade"

Janelle Monáe "Make Me Feel" • CHVRCHES "Get Out" • Janelle Monáe "Make Me Feel" [x3]

James Bay "Pink Lemonade" [x3] • Allie X "Focus" • Aly & AJ "Good Love" [x2]

ALBUM OF THE WEEKS

220px-Troye_Sivan_-_Blue_Neighbourhood.png5a8dfee16193fe1f564f8bde123f03eb220px-Dopamine_Studio_Album_Cover.jpg220px-Dopamine_Studio_Album_Cover.jpgCarly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion_Side_B.png220px-Borns_-_Blue_Madonna.png220px-CHVRCHES_-_Every_Open_Eye.pngdemi-telo-me-art.jpg

Panic%21_at_the_Disco_-_Vices_%26_Virtues.jpg268x0w.jpg220px-Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png220px-The_Fool_%28Official_Album_Cover%29_by_Ryn_Weaver.jpgKaty_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.jpg220px-Beyonce_-_Lemonade_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.pngPanic%21_at_the_Disco_-_Vices_%26_Virtues.jpg15193209489599.jpg?w=1024&quality=80&strip=all&h=1024

15193209489599.jpg?w=1024&quality=80&strip=all&h=102415193209489599.jpg?w=1024&quality=80&strip=all&h=1024268x0w.jpg220px-Chvrches_-_Love_Is_Dead.pngGameshow_album_art.jpg220px-Kesha_-_Rainbow_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png220px-5_Seconds_of_Summer_Youngblood.pngPATD_PFTW.jpg

Troye Sivan 'Blue Neighbourhood' • VÉRITÉ 'Something In Between' • BØRNS 'Dopamine' [x2] • Carly Rae Jepsen 'E•MO•TION Side B'

BØRNS 'Blue Madonna' • CHVRCHES 'Every Open Eye' • Demi Lovato 'Tell Me You Love Me' • Panic! at the Disco 'Vices and Virtues'

Various Artists 'Love Simon OST' • Taylor Swift '1989' • Ryn Weaver 'The Fool' • Katy Perry 'One of the Boys' • Beyoncé 'Lemonade'

Panic! at the Disco 'Vices and Virtues' • Janelle Monáe 'Dirty Computer' [x3] • James Bay 'Electric Light' • CHVRCHES 'Love Is Dead'

Two Door Cinema Club 'Gameshow' • Kesha 'Rainbow' • 5 Seconds of Summer 'Youngblood' • Panic! at the Disco 'Pray for the Wicked'

RETIREMENT HOME ADDITIONS

220px-Aly%26AJ_TakeMe.jpgmedium.ucVmUEyq9WEBTlMkphp6pcwU3_usZlKWlwbGZXhJ4cg.jpgTove-Lo-Disco-Tits-1504801417-640x640.jpg268x0w.jpgtumblr_olusecRX9g1qddfbuo1_1487896645_cover.jpgaHR0cHM6Ly9pLnNjZG4uY28vaW1hZ2UvNGRjN2U1M2I3ZDdjMTY2YjY5MzFjMDgxMGFhMjkwNTMzZTdkMzMyZg==.jpg268x0w.jpg220px-Sit_Next_to_Me_-_Foster_the_People.png268x0w.jpgDTCrVg4XkAE55Yf.jpg268x0w.jpg

#58: Aly & AJ "Take Me" • #59: Taylor Swift "Look What You Made Me Do" • #60: Tove Lo "Disco Títs"  • #61: WALK THE MOON "One Foot"
#62: Allie X "Casanova" • #63: Portugal. The Man "Live In the Moment" • #64: Rita Ora "Anywhere" • #65: Foster the People "Sit Next to Me"

#66: Sigrid "Strangers" • #67: Troye Sivan "My My My!" • #68: CHVRCHES "Get Out"

2018 RECORDS

Most Album of the Weeks (Artist): BØRNS / Janelle Monáe [3]
Most Album of the Weeks (Album): Janelle Monáe 'Dirty Computer' [3]
Most Consecutive AOTWs: Janelle Monáe 'Dirty Computer' [3]
Highest Jump: Panic! at the Disco "Say Amen" / 5 Seconds of Summer "Youngblood" [+10]
Biggest Drop: Taylor Swift "...Ready for It?" [-13]
Highest Return: Foster the People "Sit Next to Me" [#6]
Longest Top 5 Run: Janelle Monáe "Make Me Feel" [16 weeks]
Longest #1 Run: Janelle Monáe "Make Me Feel" / Troye Sivan "My My My!" [5]
Biggest "Most Played" Single: Troye Sivan "My My My!" (31) [Week 201]
Biggest "Most Played" Non-Single: CHVRCHES "Graves" (27) [Week 220]
Biggest "Most Played" Artist: Kesha (137) [Week 222]
Most "Most Played Artists" #1s: CHVRCHES [3]
Most "Most Played Songs" #1s (Song): Janelle Monáe "Amercans" / Troye SIvan "My My My!" [2]
Most "Most Played Songs" #1s (Artist): CHVRCHES [3]
Most Rises in a Row: Panic! at the Disco "Say Amen" [3]
Most Falls in a Row: Iggy Azalea ft. Quavo "Savior" [6]
Most Returns (Artist): The Weeknd [2] (Call Out My Name + Pray for Me)
Most Returns (Song): WALK THE MOON "Kamikaze" [2]

MIDYEAR CELEBRATION
We're officially halfway through 2018, so just like last year, I'll be sharing some of my newest favorites in entertainment,
as well as some older things I discovered along the way. Friday's countdown will take a break due to this. Also these
will all be revealed in 1 single post, it's not going to be separated into different ones like I'd do during Best Of.

WED, 7/04 - NEW DISCOVERIES:
BEST ALBUMS (PRE-2018) [Top 5] • BEST TRACKS (PRE-2018) [Top 25] • BEST FILMS (PRE-2018) [Top 3]

SAT, 7/07 - 2018 (PART 1):
BEST NON-SINGLES [Top 21] • MOST PLAYED: ARTISTS + RECURRENTS [Top 10 each]
BEST EPs [Top 5] • BEST SOUNDTRACK SONGS [Top 7]
BEST YOUTUBERS [Top 5] • BEST OPENING TRACKS [Top 5]

TUE, 07/10 - 2018 (PART 2):
BEST SONGS [Top 21] • MOST PLAYED: ALBUMS + SONGS [Top 10 each]
BEST ALBUMS (2018) [Top 5] • BEST MUSIC VIDEOS [Top 5]
BEST FILMS (2018) [Top 6] • BEST CLOSING TRACKS [Top 5]

stunning

8/20

Taylor still holding on to retire.

Aly & AJ still #1 :heart2: 

aTWC400.gif

HALFWAY CELEBRATION ⭐ PART 1 OF 3

New Discoveries

Nothing below is from 2018, but they're all things I heard and/or saw for the 1st time this year, so it counts!

Also everything on here is only sorted by alphabetical order because I'm not here to spoil before Best Of season!

Best Tracks (Pre-2018) | Top 25:

(Singles & non-singles are combined for this list, but not my 2018 ones.)

BØRNS "Dug My Heart"
BØRNS "Electric Love"
BØRNS "Holy Ghost"
BØRNS "Past Lives"
CHVRCHES "Bury It"
CHVRCHES "Clearest Blue"
CHVRCHES "Gun"
CHVRCHES "Leave a Trace"
CHVRCHES "Lungs"
CHVRCHES "The Mother We Share"
CHVRCHES "Warning Call"
Macklemore
ft. Quavo "Willy Wonka"
My Chemical Romance "AMBULANCE"
St. Vincent "Digital Witness"
St. Vincent "Pills"
St. Vincent "Sugarboy"
Two Door Cinema Club "Bad Decisions"
Two Door Cinema Club "I Can Talk"
Two Door Cinema Club "Invincible"
Two Door Cinema Club "Lavender"
Two Door Cinema Club "Ordinary"
Two Door Cinema Club "What You Know"
VÉRITÉ "Death of Me"
VÉRITÉ "Nothing"
VÉRITÉ "When You're Gone"

Best Albums (Pre-2018) | Top 5:

220px-Dopamine_Studio_Album_Cover.jpg220px-CHVRCHES_-_Every_Open_Eye.png220px-Gameshow_album_art.jpg4870a21dfb10bf2bce19ac0da78cc10a5f38d560.jpg268x0w.jpg

BØRNS 'Dopamine'
CHVRCHES 'Every Open Eye'
Two Door Cinema Club 'Gameshow'
Two Door Cinema Club 'Tourist Theory'
VÉRITÉ 'Somewhere In Between'

Best Films (Pre-2018) | Top 3:

(I watched 5 others but they aren't really worth mentioning :keir:)

baby-driver-poster.jpg?w=500bf66eea5-e9cd-4d40-a8a0-108615f677cf?w=500nTfwrL441PrLhX8GHYhC8ik7jEb.jpg

Baby Driver (2017)
Paddington (2014)
Pretty Woman (1990)

Leave A Trace + What You Know + The Mother We Share + Electric Love :worship:

TDCC and BORNS there, but where are their best songs :gaycat3: (Something Good Can Work and American Money)

Focus stable and Say Amen getting a huge boost with the album release :heart2: Hey Look Ma being the most played :jonny4:

Definitely in my trinity w/ High Hopes and King Of The Clouds :katie2: and slay at them getting AOTW, v deserved :clap3:

Delicate jumping back into the top 10 :alexz: Let You Be Right rising too :flower: the capitalization is so ugly though :skull:

No Angel on the most played chart, such a bop :jamming: Gwen on the artist chart :heart2: she has so many incredible songs :smitten:

Cute how Make Me Feel originally got 1 week at #1 but then returned for 4 more :worship2: that and Delicate are my faves

Dirty Computer having the most weeks at #1 :alexz: Somewhere In Between, 1989, TMYLM and Rainbow :heart2:

On 30/06/2018 at 1:15 AM, Remmy said:

Don't know if you were a fan of their pop-rock sound but Youngblood definitely goes more towards the pop side. I'd say the title track is a good representation of the album.
Wow :biblio: Yes, you should! Preferably on a streaming service so they can eat dinner.
0/4 singles debuting, 4/4 singles only appearing on deck :!ohno: I didn't expect her to flop for me this era.
Both rebounded a ton :celestial4: Delicate definitely has retirement on lock now, I wasn't really sure weeks ago.
I knew sis wouldn't last too long but I was over it after 2 wks :skull: Also I still have no idea if it's even a single, I just assumed.

Yeah the album was great :smiley: Possibly rounding out their discography's trinity, though it's nearly on par with DOAB.
MJ is cute but it's not in my top 5 from the album. If one of my faves was the single, they'd likely still be on here.
I'd say most of the rock versions sound nice, there's 1 or 2 that could've been better but I didn't mind the changes at all. I'd actually like to hear some in studio quality. :-*
Apparently a video is on the way so it looks like that could be the case :keir: Though a video doesn't always confirm that.
I'd be surprised if she didn't put out a 5th single, but I'm not sure about #6.

I only heard a couple of their sings and wasn't a fan :-*

It's ok but didn't stand out, I Know outsold :fan:

Hot 100 teas wow :eek: she's got another flop incoming (Ganja Burn) :duca:

Slay @ her pulling through :jonny4: Delicate is excellent, one of the best on the album :clap3:

Wiki says it but but it didn't even chart in Sweden :oh:

Are the newest 3 their trinity? Pretty Odd is the only I haven't heard so far, I'll probs get around to it sometime soon

The album didn't have that many standouts tbh, I bumped it down and its only #9 on my album list this year

It's definitely a single at this point, it's being sent to radio and was put on TTH :keir:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.