• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• JGibson

• Green

• Pinkoverblue

Top Posters In This Topic

Science is a cute song, it's weird how none of these songs are amazing but I still think the EP could be really good :duca:

Barbie Dreams is not excellent :mandown: very overrated imo. Jumpsuit getting a cute jump :heart2: their new songs sounds nice

Giaw debuting when you said the album needed to be good :gaycat3: he has a song called Emoji of a Wave? Shocked :skull:

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

Why would it need to grow on you? :thing: Such a nice, chill, relaxing bop. Ummm educate yourself immediately
dfdsijf it's a guilty pleasure for me :oh: The best song from 'ye'! Well.................. about that :keir: But it'll return
Solo got a great boost around a month ago, charity is closed now :) itswhatshedeserves.gif :cm: Life checked xxx

Idk at first NA completely overshadowed it, and it's a lot more lowkey/demo sounding x

I mean maybe? It all blended together and none of it was particularly good but sure Joanne x

All the songs I like are kinda bombing :deadbanana4:at least GIAW finally debuted:party:

Barbie Dreams is kinda overrated :fan:the only song I use from Queen is Good Form

you stanning breathin :gaycat1:.

10/20

Broods making it to #1 :heart2: 

Aly & AJ dropping though...

Glad to see Ariana debuting and almost returning with No Tears

Barbie Dreams was great for the first few days but now I can't bring myself to listen to it. A good debut for Nicki though, I doubt she'll be in the top 10 next week :eli: 

Giaw finally debuted! It only debuted on my chart last week :eek: why did it take so long for it to debut on your chart? was it bubbling under? 

Posting this a day early because I'm not planning on listening to anything else today, also check my note if you care for more info.

aTWC400.gif

Week 233 ⭐ 08 | 30 | 18

Top 20:

20. Aly & AJ- Good Love (-10) [11wks] [#01 (x5)]
19. Clean Bandit- Solo (-4) [15wks] [#02]
18. Zedd- Happy Now (=) [7wks] [#16]
17. Iggy Azalea- Kream (-10) [8wks] [#06]
16. Gabbie Hanna- Honestly (-7) [3wks] [#09]
15. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (+2) [16wks] [#08] 4 WKS LEFT!
14. Troye Sivan- Bloom (-2) [17wks] [#02] 3 WKS LEFT!
13. Allie X- Focus (-2) [13wks] [#01 (x1)]
12. Jason Derulo x David G- Goodbye (Debut) [1wk] [#12]
11. Sigrid- Schedules (-5) [7wks] [#02]

10. Panic! at the Disco- High Hopes (+3) [8wks] [#10]
09. Ariana Grande- God is a woman (+10) [2wks] [#09]

08. Kanye West- All Mine (+12) [5wks] [#08]
07. twenty one pilots- Jumpsuit (+1) [7wks] [#07]
06. The Chainsmokers- Side Effects (+10) [3wks] [#06]

05. Nicki Minaj- Barbie Dreams (-2) [3wks] [#03]
04. Billie Eilish- you should see me.... (=) [6wks] [#01 (x1)]
03. Allie X- Science (+2) [2wks] [#03]
02. John Mayer- New Light (=) [16wks] {#01 (x3)] 4 WKS LEFT!
01. Broods- Peach (=) [4wks] [#01 (x2)]

On Deck:

25. Imagine Dragons- Natural (-2)
24. James Bay- Just for Tonight (Return) <3w/09>
23. Nick Jonas- Right Now (Pre-Debut)
22. 5SOS- Youngblood (Return) <12w/05>
21. Cassadee Pope- One More Red Light (+3)

Most Played Songs:

05. The Smiths- There Is a Light... [9]
04. Fleetwood Mac- Dreams [10]
03. Broods- Peach [11]
02. Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition [14]
01. John Mayer- Emoji of a Wave [17] ?

Most Played Artists:

05. Niall Horan [21]
04. Kimbra [25]
03. Fleetwood Mac [29]
02. Two Door Cinema Club [43]
01. John Mayer [63]

Album of the Week:
John Mayer 'The Search for Everything' [x2]

600x600bf-3-3509366634634592514.jpg?w=560  220px-JohnMayerTSfE.jpg

NOTE: We're currently in the process of moving so there was a lot of packing and stuff to do over the past week, so plays weren't really as

high as they could've been, resulting in some messy drops & big jumps that might not have happened if I had more free time. We're going to

be in a rented Airbnb RV for the next month and a half, then we're officially moving (+ going to a New York wedding) in mid-October. Soooo honestly

I have no idea how some of these upcoming updates are gonna go. We'll see what happens! Just don't be surprised if there's missing charts.
FUN FACT 1: Jason Derulo has had ELEVEN singles appear on here, and "Goodbye" is his 3rd weakest debut,

only behind 2015's "Cheyenne" and 2016's "Kiss the Sky" (which started at #19 & #16, respectively.)
FUN FACT 2: "Emoji of a Wave" is the 35th song to top the Most Played Songs side chart twice.

FALL-OFFS:

14. Paramore- Caught In the Middle [7wks] [#09]

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Cassadee Pope- One More Red Light [??%]
Imagine Dragons- Natural [??%]

James Bay- Just for Tonight [??%]
Jess Glynne- All I Am [??%]
Maroon 5- Girls Like You (Original) [??%]
Nick Jonas vs Robin Schulz- Right Now [??%]
The Struts ft. Kesha- Body Talks [??%]
twenty one pilots- My Blood [??%]

5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood [??%]

REPLIES - 08 | 24 | 18:

On 8/25/2018 at 4:39 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Science is a cute song, it's weird how none of these songs are amazing but I still think the EP could be really good :duca:
Barbie Dreams is not excellent :mandown: very overrated imo. Jumpsuit getting a cute jump :heart2: their new songs sounds nice
Giaw debuting when you said the album needed to be good :gaycat3: he has a song called Emoji of a Wave? Shocked :skull:

Idk at first NA completely overshadowed it, and it's a lot more lowkey/demo sounding x
I mean maybe? It all blended together and none of it was particularly good but sure Joanne x

Ummm Science and Focus are both amazing :-* Not So Bad In LA is probably in her bottom 3 weakest tracks but even that's not remotely bad. What is with everyone bashing Barbie Dreams this week :angry: Y'all stay being incorrect! Yeah people seem to be kinda disappointed overall but Trench sounds solid so far. Well the album wasn't good but Giaw grew on me a little more + ended up in my top 5 so it's not necessary to pay her dust like thaT. Yeah but he never says the word "emoji" thank god!  What is NA? 'ye' was nice, but his collab EP with Kid Cudi only has like 2 nice tracks.

On 8/26/2018 at 1:03 PM, Chevysus said:

All the songs I like are kinda bombing :deadbanana4:
Barbie Dreams is kinda overrated :fan:the only song I use from Queen is Good Form
you stanning breathin :gaycat1:.

Well maybe you need to start liking more stuff :gaycat2:
No she's not :-* Best song on Queen and we all know it! Good Form is a little overrated actually
Yep! Anyone who doesn't has some problems :smiley: everytime + breathin are my only 2 Sweetener 10/10s.

On 8/27/2018 at 7:13 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

Aly & AJ dropping though...

Whoops, it happened again :shutup: It's approaching the 3 month mark so that's not bad for a song with LITERALLY no promo or video, but it's definitely fading way faster than Take Me and I Know did.

5 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Barbie Dreams was great for the first few days but now I can't bring myself to listen to it. A good debut for Nicki though, I doubt she'll be in the top 10 next week :eli: 
Giaw finally debuted! It only debuted on my chart last week :eek: why did it take so long for it to debut on your chart? was it bubbling under? 

Wottice :thing: So glad I can't relate! Nope, she's good :alexz3:
It just needed around a month to grow on me. Nope, it never showed up on deck. 

9/25

The Body Talks song feature Kesha is by The Struts, not The Strokes.

Don’t Say cake on shuffle yesterday and The Chainsmokers & Emily are such a duo:jonny5:don’t remember what SE sounds like though :-*

High Hopes & GIAW top 10:duca:

Poor Iggy :skull: 

Seeing your update just made me miss New York:'(live your best life sis

Will Al1ie X happen? It should :gaycat3: Barbie Fads falling, oh no :weeps: Jumpsuit, High Hopes, and God is a woman all climbing :clap3:

Kream just completely collapsing like that :skull: Bloom and Focus falling is lame. Bloom was acc quite a good album imo :cm:

Nick released a new song? Throwback to when he was relevant that one time :fan: Youngblood returning :heart2: Kimbra here :smitten:

14 hours ago, Remmy said:

Ummm Science and Focus are both amazing :-* Not So Bad In LA is probably in her bottom 3 weakest tracks but even that's not remotely bad. What is with everyone bashing Barbie Dreams this week :angry: Y'all stay being incorrect! Yeah people seem to be kinda disappointed overall but Trench sounds solid so far. Well the album wasn't good but Giaw grew on me a little more + ended up in my top 5 so it's not necessary to pay her dust like thaT. Yeah but he never says the word "emoji" thank god!  What is NA? 'ye' was nice, but his collab EP with Kid Cudi only has like 2 nice tracks.

No <3 but I do like both of them. And really sis? Simon Says / Vintage / Lifted / Downtown alone are worse :oh: but do you!

I mean it's not her worst song but it's pretty bad and I'm glad that the Barbz were wrong about it being an effortless smash x

I like all 5 of the Trench sings tbh, not bad for girls with no talent :flower: No Angel! I was talking about how mediocre Focus is x

Side Effects is nice :)

I hope Body Talks debuts :clap3:

I totally get it about the moving part. By the end of the month we'll be in a new city in my case. 

I liked Side Effects. At least it's better than the other songs The Chainsmokers released this year.

Not here for that Derulo song. It's his worst single.

7/20

Aly & AJ doesn't deserve that horrible drop. Though at least Broods is still holding at the #1 spot. 

NOTE: We're currently in the process of moving so there was a lot of packing and stuff to do over the past week, so plays weren't really as high as they could've been, resulting in some messy drops & big jumps that might not have happened if I had more free time. We're going to be in a rented Airbnb RV for the next month and a half, then we're officially moving (+ going to a New York wedding) in mid-October. Soooo honestly I have no idea how some of these upcoming updates are gonna go. We'll see what happens! Just don't be surprised if there's missing charts.

We moved into the RV and now I have v little privacy and it's harder for me to listen to music without getting interrupted every now and then. :-* On top of that, my computer is all the way ****ed up now! :) So I'm relying a lot more on my mom's laptop + my phone, and I'm mainly streaming from Spotify (free) and YouTube instead of my iTunes library sooo yeah! The struggle is truly real. There's definitely no update coming today, next Friday could be a possibility. At this point I'll probably be updating bi-weekly. I might post an Artist Spotlight list soon as a replacement? We'll see what happens! [2]

These will most likely debut?:

Imagine Dragons- Natural
twenty one pilots- My Blood

And these have a smaller chance?:

Cassadee Pope- One More Red Light

The Struts ft. Kesha- Body Talks

5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood <return>

Also some new songs that are cute & might have a shot?:

Alice Merton- Why So Serious

Silk City ft. Dua Lipa, Diplo, Mark Ronson- Electricity

I’m here for Natural and My Blood debuting, hopefully Body Talks gets in too.

Everyone going on hiatus, whew my impact :jonny:

Peach debuting a few weeks back :clap3: a cute sing, probably their best but I don't listen to them. Kream was so close to the top 5 :jonny: one of my fave sings of the year :katie2: Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and CHVRCHES stanning in 2018, imagine that... :flower: Science is pretty cute but it seems overhyped? Idk I remember liking it but I didn't stan. Side Effects is cute but I thought we left them behind in 2017 :cm: Glad Broods snatched the #1 :clap3: Cute that Jumpsuit jumped back into the top 10 but My Blood is a lot better, hope it does well here :jamming: High Hopes back in the top 10 :party: I was starting to think it was gonna flop here. Science +2 and B*rbie Dre*ms -2 :heart2: we need more Cardi here tho :fish1: Kream -10 :jonny5: Iggy did NOT deserve this :emofish: Hope Electricity debuts next week :flower: make sure you stream Yung And Bhad by Bhad Bhabie and buy her mixtape on the 15th :flower:

Billie holding up pretty good :clap3:

GIAW +10 :jonny5:

that Goodbye song is.. :rip:

Dreams in most played songs :smitten:

you better comeback soon ,sis :heart2: 

aTWC400.gif

Weeks 234/235 ⭐ 09 | 14 | 18

Top 20:

20. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (-5) [18wks] [#08] 2 WKS LEFT!
19. The Struts- Body Talks (Debut) [1wk] [#19]
18. Gabbie Hanna- Honestly (-2) [5wks] [#09]
17. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (Return) [14wks] [#05]
16. Zedd- Happy Now (+2) [9wks] [#16]
15. Iggy Azalea- Kream (+2) [10wks] [#06]

14. Nicki Minaj- Barbie Dreams (-9) [5wks] [#03]
13. Imagine Dragons- Natural (Debut) [2wks] [#13]
12. twenty one pilots- Jumpsuit (-5) [9wks] [#07]
11. Sigrid- Schedules (=) [9wks] [#02]

10. Aly & AJ- Good Love (+10) [13wks] [#01 (x5)]
09. Ariana Grande- God is a woman (=) [4wks] [#09]
08. Panic! at the Disco- High Hopes (+2) [10wks] [#08]
07. Allie X- Science (-4) [4wks] [#03]
06. The Chainsmokers- Side Effects (=) [5wks] [#06]

05. twenty one pilots- My Blood (Debut) [2wks] [#05]
04. John Mayer- New Light (-2) [18wks] {#01 (x3)] 2 WKS LEFT!
03. Troye Sivan- Bloom (+11) [19wks] [#02] 1 WK LEFT!
02. Billie Eilish- you should see me.... (+2) [8wks] [#01 (x1)]
Week 234: 01. Broods- Peach (=) [5wks] [#01 (x3)]
Week 235: 01. Broods- Peach (=) [6wks] [#01 (x4)]

On Deck:

25. Allie X- Focus (-12) <15w/01x1>
24. Clean Bandit- Solo (-5) <16w/02>
23. Cassadee Pope- 1 More Red Light (-2)
22. James Bay- Just for Tonight (+2) <3w/09>
21. Kanye West- All Mine (-13) <7w/08>

Most Played Songs:

05. John Mayer- Emoji of a Wave [12] ?
04. Broods- Peach [14]
03. Troye Sivan- Plum [17]
02. Troye Sivan- Seventeen [18]
01. Troye Sivan- Lucky Strike [28]

Most Played Artists:

05. Now, Now [26] (17 + 9)
04. Carly Rae Jepsen [46] (0 + 46)
03. Tove Lo [62] (27 + 35)
02. John Mayer [68] (20 + 48)
01. Troye Sivan [160] (50 + 110)

Album of the Week(s):
Week 234: Troye Sivan 'Bloom'
Week 235: Troye Sivan 'Bloom' [x2]

600x600bf-3-3509366634634592514.jpg?w=560 d8fbc1131ba2d28221d3aba0444ac3e7.746x746x1.jpg  600x600bf-3-3509366634634592514.jpg?w=560 d8fbc1131ba2d28221d3aba0444ac3e7.746x746x1.jpg

Most Played Songs (Continued):
10. Tove Lo- shedontknowbutsheknows [10]
09. Troye Sivan- What a Heavenly Way to Die [11]
08. Troye Sivan- This This [11]
07. Carly Rae Jepsen- Run Away with Me [11]
06. Betty Who- Just Thought You Should Know [11]

NOTE: My computer problems are fixed and the RV situation is getting easier so we're all good now. :smiley:

But I'll probably still be updating bi-weekly because why not? This is what I'm planning atm~
Sept 21st: Artist Spotlight or a ranked list
Sept 28th: Another combined 2-week update
Sept 30th: 5 year anniversary!
1st week of Oct?: Q3 Celebration (same as the halfway ones I do, but smaller)

Oct 12th?: Another combined 2-week update
After that: My week-long NY wedding trip will be quickly approaching, and then finalizing our move after that, 
so the rest of October might be empty.
FORECAST: If nobody releases something amazing soon, "Peach" might not only snatch the longest #1 run of 2018
[5 weeks], but it could

maybe even aim towards the top 5 of all time [at least 7 weeks] (which is kinda funny because I didn't even really LOVE the song at 1st listen.)

FALL-OFFS:

19. Clean Bandit- Solo [16wks] [#02]
13. Allie X- Focus [15wks] [#01 (x1)]
12. Jason Derulo x David G- Goodbye [2wks] [#12]
08. Kanye West- All Mine [7wks] [#08]

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Under Construction

REPLIES - 08 | 30 | 18:

On 8/30/2018 at 9:02 PM, JGibson said:

The Body Talks song feature Kesha is by The Struts, not The Strokes.

A mess at me putting that down :rip: Too many bands/groups start with "The S"!

On 8/30/2018 at 10:49 PM, Chevysus said:

Don’t Say cake on shuffle yesterday and The Chainsmokers & Emily are such a duo:jonny5:don’t remember what SE sounds like though :-*
Seeing your update just made me miss New York:'(live your best life sis

Well it's actually the opposite for me because I don't remember what Don't Say sounds like :keir: I don't think any of their previous collabs have impressed me, so I'm sure Side Effects is their best one.
I always miss New York :'( I was born in Albany but we moved when I was 5, now I just visit every once in a while. It's still my favorite state I've lived in by far. I'm tryin'!

On 8/31/2018 at 9:20 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Will Al1ie X happen? It should :gaycat3: Barbie Fads falling, oh no :weeps:
Kream just completely collapsing like that :skull: Bloom and Focus falling is lame. Bloom was acc quite a good album imo :cm:
Nick released a new song? Throwback to when he was relevant that one time :fan:

And really sis? Simon Says / Vintage / Lifted / Downtown alone are worse :oh: but do you!
I mean it's not her worst song but it's pretty bad and I'm glad that the Barbz were wrong about it being an effortless smash x
I like all 5 of the Trench sings tbh, not bad for girls with no talent :flower:

No because the competition just got a biT tougher, whoops! Maybe A11ie X next week? :oh: Just kidding... maybe
Kiii maybe it is a fad after all :keir: I didn't expect it to fall this fast but all of a sudden I didn't feel like playing it as much
Kream recovered a bit, Bloom rebounded a ton, Focus is unfortunately over. Umm duh :cm: I knew that since MMM! dropped
Yeah, another flop for him :rip: None of these little singles have been anything great anyway, both of his albums are great tho.

All of these being CollXtion II tracks, even though that's the better release :biblio: Vintage + Lifted are ESPECIALLY wrong, yikes!
wottice this, Bed of Lies is pretty solid and you better put respet on Skylar Grey's name :thing: Yeah I don't know why they were so
confident about it being a hit, but it's my favorite from Queen so that's the main reason why I was happy about it being single #26.
There's a 5th one out there? :-* Yeah Nico and the Niners is the only one I'm kinda meh on, the others are nice.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:10 AM, potent said:

Kamikaze still climbing too :dies:

Mainly due to hearing on the radio :gaycat3: (because my sister always has this alternative station on, of course it's not getting played anywhere else smh.)

On 9/3/2018 at 3:45 AM, Green said:

I liked Side Effects. At least it's better than the other songs The Chainsmokers released this year.

Not here for that Derulo song. It's his worst single.

Easssssily their best 2018 single, and the only one that's worth downloading. Hope they're back on track now.

Oop :gaycat3: I'd probably put it in a bottom 3 myself, it's cute though. But welp, it's already fallen out!

On 9/4/2018 at 7:32 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

Aly & AJ doesn't deserve that horrible drop. Though at least Broods is still holding at the #1 spot. 

A&A recovered and Broods are still #1 with no signs of slowing down! :celestial4:

On 9/7/2018 at 7:30 PM, potent said:

I’m here for Natural and My Blood debuting, hopefully Body Talks gets in too.

All 3 made it :celestial4:

On 9/9/2018 at 2:43 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Billie holding up pretty good :clap3:
Dreams in most played songs :smitten:
you better comeback soon ,sis :heart2: 

She really is :clap3: Back to being a contender for the top spot 2 months in.
Mmm we really love ha :date:
I'm here :gaycat2:

On 9/10/2018 at 9:35 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

GIAW is coming whew :clap3: 

Hmm depends on your definition of coming :gaycat3: I'm still not slayed by the song and Breathin is the next single soooo. But it took the song a month to grow on me so it's great that it even got on the chart, let alone achieved a #9 peak.

On 9/8/2018 at 8:40 AM, K$Ellie said:

Everyone going on hiatus, whew my impact :jonny:
Peach debuting a few weeks back :clap3: a cute sing, probably their best but I don't listen to them.
 Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and CHVRCHES stanning in 2018, imagine that... :flower: Science is pretty cute but it seems overhyped? Idk I remember liking it but I didn't stan. Side Effects is cute but I thought we left them behind in 2017 :cm:  Cute that Jumpsuit jumped back into the top 10 but My Blood is a lot better, hope it does well here :jamming: High Hopes back in the top 10 :party: I was starting to think it was gonna flop here.
we need more Cardi here tho :fish1: 
Hope Electricity debuts next week :flower: make sure you stream Yung And Bhad by Bhad Bhabie and buy her mixtape on the 15th :flower:

Not really the best thing to have impact over :oh:
Ooh okay at you listening to it :gaycat2: I'd definitely suggest getting into them. Peach is probably their poppiest single, but their 2 albums (and EP) are mostly alt-pop with some slower chill tracks sprinkled around.
I'm not currently stanning Kanye or Nicki, and you bet your ass I'm stanning CHVRCHES in 2018 :) They just put out their best release in May, how can I resist?!?! I think it's appropriately hyped and rated as an amazing song + a potential career highlight :)
Well we lowkey should've, but Side Effects is their best bop in a while so maybe they can stick around :alexz3:
I agree that My Blood > Jumpsuit. I think MB is their highest debut so it's starting off pretty well.
It could be doing better but competition is too hoT right now. If HLM,IMI was the single it would've gotten a top 3 peak.
:ahh:
Kii at how I put Alice and Silk/Dua on the little PFD list and then completely ignored both songs :oh: Maybe later
Sorry I don't know what any of those words mean!

6 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

where's the update dad :gaycat3:

[insert one of the 2305385 different lyrics talking about these bitches being my sons]

Well at least we didn't miss out on an amazing #1 :cm: Bloom rebounding like that, the album was pretty cute I guess :heart2:

My Blood is fine? Not their best but a decent attempt :thing: Science got blocked, oh whale :oh: Youngblood returning :date:

Focus just kinda died, yikes :rip: All Mine too, hello let's celebrate that! Carly, Now, Now, and Tove Lo are all icons :smitten:

23 minutes ago, Remmy said:

No because the competition just got a biT tougher, whoops! Maybe A11ie X next week? :oh: Just kidding... maybe
Bloom rebounded a ton, Focus is unfortunately over. Umm duh :cm: I knew that since MMM! dropped
Yeah, another flop for him :rip: None of these little singles have been anything great anyway, both of his albums are great tho.

All of these being CollXtion II tracks, even though that's the better release :biblio: Vintage + Lifted are ESPECIALLY wrong, yikes!
wottice this, Bed of Lies is pretty solid and you better put respet on Skylar Grey's name :thing:
There's a 5th one out there? :-* Yeah Nico and the Niners is the only one I'm kinda meh on, the others are nice.

If she were a man I'm sure she would have but okay :) and okay but Animal was bad and Dance To This kinda :)

His albums aren't cute either tbh :) Bacon was cute but the queerbaiting wasn't :) at least he's kinda got

CollXtion I was better though :) I do like CII though. Bed Of Lies is actually atrocious :) I liked Cmon Let Me Ride tho

Is My Blood not the fifth song? My bad :) NatN is the best by far but werk :)

12/25

My Blood + Natural + Body Talks debuting :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.