DESTINATION: WEEKEND [Feb 2024] Update #2: Side Lists

Remmy

Pink Lemonade still on top :jamming:

WYW debuts so high :eek: is it official single already? :skull: I hope she shoots normal video for it tho

Girls almost dropped :jonny:

Fall in Line still on deck :'(

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• JGibson

• Green

• Pinkoverblue

Top Posters In This Topic

9/20

Could chvrches retire at #1?

At least Sigrid retired :heart2: 

In My Blood Top 4 :clap3:

Youngblood debuting :clap3:

Ariana slipping a little :(

Pink Lemonade stopping Get Out from going #1 again :fan: I prefer Get Out but their album was trash so good riddance :oh:

I hope Make Me Feel doesn't leave the top 5 :dancehall: Solo already falling on its second week :emofish: Delicate and No Tears down too :'(

Say Amen is ok. Let High Hopes debut, pretty sure that's a single :keir: Strangers retiring :party: Chvrches didn't deserve AOTW :keir:

Focus is really good, probs one of her best songs. Hope she gets another #1 debuting :duca: Kii Shawn flopped a bit :fan:

On 01/06/2018 at 9:56 PM, Remmy said:

Yeah Lauren needs to be quiet :fan: I've only known about ha since January and I've seen several messy quotes
Sis made it :party: Welp, both of those changed this week but Janelle is still holding on to the top 5
Yeah, it definitely is! Oop I didn't know about that, yikes at their taste... :celestial5:
All the tea! What's wrong with them being tied? :-* But LMLYD deserved better on my chart we been knew

True. Like how it took me 4 attempts to edit a post today :)
HMMMMMMMMMMMM that is incredibly debatable 
In My Head isn't a fan fave so that's not too surprising :keir: Kiiii I can just imagine you listening to Stand Up like "Ok this is nothing special..." and then the song starts getting loud and you're like "Oh!!!" That part is definitely a major highlight.
I hate the GP so much :rip: They let Castle On the Hill/Happier flop & Shape of You/Perfect slay... should've been reversed.
100% being extra. They were mad about the backup dancers' outfits or something, saying "omg there's kids watching!!!"
I'm still shocked that CTTR ended up being my favorite from Witness, I really thought she would've served something better.

Maybe you shouldn't police women of color :-*

I don't really mind Ariana but what you did to Solo and Delicate is unacceptable :shakeno: but tbh Delicate has been holding up well. After End Game flopped, you didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it but she pulled thru :keir:

They think Talking Body and True Disaster are her best songs so yeah their taste is messy :thing:

Well Love Me Like You Do is her best sing while On My Mind is like, bottom 5 in her discography :oh:

Editing posts is a mess, I always get an error :skull:

Nnn yeah I didn't think much of it at first but it ended on a high note :gaycat3:

I don't like any of them but Castle On The Hill is far more original than Shape Of You :rip:

I saw a few seconds of the performance cause I couldn't find it on Youtube and it kinda looked like their legs were exposed which... wasn't even that revealing :deadbanana:

Bon Appetit tho :keir:

Edited by K$Ellie

17/20 In My Blood jumping to the top 4 and New Light top 3 :clap3: 

Pink Lemonade still slaying :eek: :clap3:

Youngblood :alexz: I hope it is a future #1 :eli:

Ari falling tho :(

The retired songs :clap3:

Strangers was a surprisingly good track, I’m still not quite convinced about what else she has to offer though.

James Bay still #1 too! Meghan with only 20% chance debut :rip: I like the song but Im not sure if it’s strong enough, probably it’ll get the Better treatment...

14/20 :clap3: 

Youngblood slaying! :heart2: 

comment on my c/d :hug: 

Fall In Line not being in the top 20 is unacceptable :angry:

Solo already falling :'(

aTWC400.gif

Week 221 ⭐ 06 | 08 | 18

Top 20:

20. 5 Seconds of Summer- Want You Back (-1) [15wks] [#06]
19. Meghan Trainor- Let You Be Right (Debut) [1wk] [#19]
18. The Weeknd- Pray for Me (-3) [11wks] [#11]
17. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (Return) [8wks] [#08]
16. Bleachers- Alfie's Song (+2) [12wks] [#01 (x3)]
15. Childish Gambino- This Is America (+1) [4wks] [#14]

14. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (=) [2wks] [#14]
13. Taylor Swift- Delicate (-1) [13wks] [#01 (x1)]
12. CHVRCHES- Miracle (-3) [3wks] [#09]
11. Panic! at the Disco- Say Amen (-1) [11wks] [#04]

10. Shawn Mendes- In My Blood (-6) [11wks] [#04]
09. John Mayer- New Light (-6) [4wks] {#03]
08. CHVRCHES- Get Out (-6) [18wks] [#01 (x3)]
 2 WKS LEFT!

07. Clean Bandit- Solo (-1) [3wks] [#02]
06. Ariana Grande- No Tears Left to Cry (+2) [7wks] [#05]

05. Janelle Monáe- Make Me Feel (=) [15wks] [#01 (x5)]
04. Tove Styrke- Sway (Debut) [1wk] [#04]
03. Troye Sivan- Bloom (+4) [5wks] [#02]
02. Allie X- Focus (Debut) [1wk] [#02]

01. James Bay- Pink Lemonade (=) [13wks] [#01 (x4)]

On Deck: 

25. Christina Aguilera- Fall In Line (-2)
24. P!nk- Whatever You Want (-13) :skull: <1w/11>
23. The Weeknd- Call Out My Name (-2) <5w/19>
22. Rita Ora- Girls (-2) <3w/13>
21. Now, Now- MJ (Pre-Debut)

Most Played Songs:

05. Kanye West- All Mine [10]
04. Now, Now- Holy Water [11]
03. CHVRCHES- Graves [13]
02. 2DCinema Club- What You Know [14]
01. 2DCinema Club- Ordinary [15]

Most Played Artists:

05. James Bay [31]
04. Now, Now [32]
03. Kanye West [73]
02. CHVRCHES [81]
01. Two Door Cinema Club [122]

Album of the Week:

Two Door Cinema Club 'Gameshow'

52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpg  Image result for two door cinema club gameshow

Most Played Artists (Continued):
10. VÉRITÉ [22]
09. Kimbra [27]
08. Tove Styrke [27]
07. Allie X [28]
06. BØRNS [31]

NOTE 1: I listened to 4 artists for the first time this week (well I've heard a Kimbra song or 2 before but w/e) and as you can

see, one of them had HUGE success, snatching Most Played Artist/Song and Album of the Week with ease. Apparently they

have a new release coming this year so be prepared for more slayage? :gaycat3:
NOTE 2: Seeing Kesha/Macklemore tomorrow so expect one of them to scalp the side charts a bit!
FUN FACT 1: Two Door Cinema Club is the 3rd artist to get over 100 plays during the week I

discovered them (following Bleachers w/ 194 plays, and overall record holder Allie X w/ 249.)
FUN FACT 2: "Make Me Feel" and "Pink Lemonade" have now spent 3 MONTHS in the top 5 together! :jonny5:

FALL-OFFS:

20. Rita Ora- Girls [3wks] [#13]
17. Sigrid- Strangers [20wks] [#02]
RETIRED!!!
13. Troye Sivan- My My My! [20wks] [#01 (x5)] RETIRED!!!
11. P!nk- Whatever You Want [1wk] [#11]

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Christina Aguilera ft. Demi Lovato- Fall In Line [25%]

Ella Mai- Boo'd Up [45%]
Now, Now- MJ [40%]

Rita Ora ft. Charlie X aka StDxCharlie- Girls [35%]

FINAL WARNING: Aly & AJ "Good Love" coming next Friday.

REPLIES - 06 | 01 | 18:

On 6/2/2018 at 4:55 AM, wabayou said:

Still haven't listened to Pink Lemonade :mandown: 
IMB is coming wow :eek: 
NTLTC and Solo do noT deserve these drops :fish2:
Meghan failing to even debut :deadbanana: 
Janelle disappearing off your most played artist and songs list :biblio: 

[Ellie] What are you waiting fooooooooorrrrrr????? [/Ellie] :-*
Just temporarily :keir:
Shawn & CHVRCHES album impact hit hard, so gorls had to leave the top 5! At least Ari kinda recovered
She prevailed this time! But it was still a close call.
I was thinking about listening to DC today so she might make another appearance :alexz3: 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:56 AM, wabayou said:

Why did the above post not contribute to my post count or bump the thread :deadbanana: These little things really annoy me.

It did that to me once last week :skull: I had to use the little "Bump this topic" button. Another messy ATRL error...

On 6/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, Diarrhoea said:

James Bay holding up at #1 :clap3: and it's actually debuting this week, lemme update :eli:
Youngblood debuting :flower: I didn't love it but it's smashing in Australia so I might bandwagon!
Wonderland is one of the better LID songs :smitten: I didn't like it anywhere near as much as you did in the thread but it's not awful

I saw! Bottom 5 is super impressive LOL :)
I didn't love it either, and still don't, but she's a good cute bop. Not sure if it can enter the top 10 though.
It really is :heart2: Didn't really start off as one of my favorites but it definitely is now. God's Plan is the weakest song on the album and that's an 8/10 for me so there's really not a lot I can complain about.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:36 AM, PAD said:

gambino needs to drop

Whoops, he went up a spot :oh:

On 6/3/2018 at 7:37 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

WYW debuts so high :eek: is it official single already? :skull: I hope she shoots normal video for it tho
Girls almost dropped :jonny:

It's been official for a little bit, the song has been getting radio adds for a while with more on the way. I think I saw it doing well on HAC or something. Honestly I hope she switches to a new single :keir: WYW has never been one of my Beautiful Trauma faves. It only debuted because I saw her live last week.
RIP in peace (but maybe not for long?)

On 6/4/2018 at 2:02 PM, K$Ellie said:

I prefer Get Out but their album was trash so good riddance :oh:
I hope Make Me Feel doesn't leave the top 5 :dancehall: 
Let High Hopes debut, pretty sure that's a single :keir:
Focus is really good, probs one of her best songs. Hope she gets another #1 debuting :duca: Kii Shawn flopped a bit :fan:

but tbh Delicate has been holding up well. After End Game flopped, you didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it but she pulled thru :keir:
They think Talking Body and True Disaster are her best songs so yeah their taste is messy :thing:
On My Mind is like, bottom 5 in her discography :oh:

Editing posts is a mess, I always get an error :skull:
I saw a few seconds of the performance cause I couldn't find it on Youtube and it kinda looked like their legs were exposed which... wasn't even that revealing :deadbanana:
Bon Appetit tho :keir:

First After Laughter, now Love Is Dead :!ohno: I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
I think MMF has 1 or 2 weeks left in it, but I definitely don't think she can stay for all 20 weeks like OctaHate.
I lowkey thought it was but apparently single #2 is out on the 13th. HH is cute... not good enough to debut though.
Extremely, extremely close. Maybe it's a good sign because Paper Love hit #1 and was frontloaded. Casanova started at #2, never reached the top spot and ended up retiring. :gaycat3:

"Remmy hates the reputation era" is your favorite rumor that you started, huh? :oh:
Ummm they're right about Talking Body though :-* True Disaster is solid, not really among her best work.
On My Mind isn't even in the bottom 5, 10 or 15 from Delirium :cm:

Today I edited about five posts and didn't get an error! Whew are we actually seeing IMPROVEMENT??? I'm shocked
Yeah that's all it was :rip: [Ariana] I hate America... I hate Americans. [/Ariana]
A cute grower :smiley:

On 6/4/2018 at 8:57 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

Could chvrches retire at #1?

Nope :keir:

On 6/5/2018 at 7:13 AM, DemnisBreezy said:

Youngblood :alexz: I hope it is a future #1 :eli:

Nope :keir:

15 hours ago, potent said:

Strangers was a surprisingly good track, I’m still not quite convinced about what else she has to offer though.
Meghan with only 20% chance debut :rip: I like the song but Im not sure if it’s strong enough, probably it’ll get the Better treatment...

Her first EP was good but this new one she's in the process of releasing is a bit of a step down. Really not sure if she'll be able to top Strangers, honestly.
Somehow she managed to finally make it! :keir: The music video coming out helped her. Better is cute but LYBR >.

9 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Fall In Line not being in the top 20 is unacceptable :angry:

I think it's pretty acceptable, actually :eli:

11/25

Kamikaze returns :worship:

Whatever You Want out :mad:

Oh wow @ TDCC, Something Good Can Work is still one of my favorite songs of the decade so far :flower:

Have you ever heard of the #StopListeningToTroyeSivanUnlessItsMMMChallenge? It's starting to go viral, you should join in!

MMF still #5, and Ariana heading towards that region :duca: 

Solo falling in the wake of Demi coming out as a rape supporter I see :keir: 

IMB is a bland song, glad it's falling :clap3:

TIA, LYBR :party: 

Delete Kanye from your last.fm library x :) 

Pink Lemonade is nice and all but Allie better dethrone her so she doesn't tie with Godnelle :cm:

I wasn't a fan of any of the new songs on Sway :katie: I much prefer Say My Name and On The Low

She's a mess for releasing a 7 track album :skull: Bloom back in the top 3 :lipton: Make Me Feel stable :fish1:

No Tears Left To Cry up again :celestial4:Let You Be Right is nice :jamming: Omg is MJ my impact? :duca:

It's such a bop, too bad it's only at 40% :emofish: Holy Water is meh imo, SGL, Yours and Saved > :jamming:

I liked Ella Mai back when she was irrelevant and opening for Kehlani but Boo'd Up is annoying :toofunny3:

11 hours ago, Remmy said:

First After Laughter, now Love Is Dead :!ohno: I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
I think MMF has 1 or 2 weeks left in it, but I definitely don't think she can stay for all 20 weeks like OctaHate.
I lowkey thought it was but apparently single #2 is out on the 13th. HH is cute... not good enough to debut though.
Extremely, extremely close. Maybe it's a good sign because Paper Love hit #1 and was frontloaded. Casanova started at #2, never reached the top spot and ended up retiring. :gaycat3:
"Remmy hates the reputation era" is your favorite rumor that you started, huh? :oh:
Ummm they're right about Talking Body though :-* True Disaster is solid, not really among her best work.
On My Mind isn't even in the bottom 5, 10 or 15 from Delirium :cm:
Today I edited about five posts and didn't get an error! Whew are we actually seeing IMPROVEMENT??? I'm shocked
Yeah that's all it was :rip: [Ariana] I hate America... I hate Americans. [/Ariana]
A cute grower :smiley:

Well most people are trashing Love Is Dead :eli: the lead singer even had a meltdown cause she was getting dragged nn

15 weeks in the top 5 in still amazing :jonny:

Oh at least they're releasing another song soon, High Hopes made me a biT excited for the album :duca:

Wow so she's flopping already? I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

Wasn't it quite frontloaded? :oh:

Talking Body wouldn't even be top 20 :-* Cool God and Disco Titten outsold :heart2:

Not really an accomplishment when there's 30 songs on it :cm:

Omg same :weeps: Too bad lots of people seem to have already jumped ship

Edited by K$Ellie

10/25

Kamikaze returns:celestial4:  

NTLTC moving back up :duca:

BEST ALBUM CLOSERS

Based on a mix of quality and how well it completes the album it comes from.

Also, both standard and deluxe endings count for this list.

20. Britney Spears "Everytime"
19. Lea Michele "If You Say So"
18. WALK THE MOON "Lost In the Wild"
17. Tove Lo "hey you got drugs?"

16. Taylor Swift "Clean"
15. Paramore "Tell Me How"

14. Sara Bareilles "Gravity"
13. My Chemical Romance "Famous Last Words"
12. The Weeknd
ft. Daft Punk "I Feel It Coming"
11. Melanie Martinez "Mad Hatter"

220px-Everytime.pngtumblr_n2o6e509kD1rteajko1_500.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F240c37134ac36df9223b1fc544bfc363.1000x1000x1.jpgHey-You-Got-Drugs-tove-lo-40848474-500-500.jpglatest?cb=20171211211627

latest?cb=20170429003732Sara_Bareilles-Gravity_(CD_Single)-Frontal.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fe7f329489978dd3a8dfe0aa541cfc87d.500x500x1.jpg978d6391a26e20ab9da5a4177f2630e2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqhfMRhXVBosaCA1o40DT9mDcrTw7Sso1KUa10MvPVdEKCXSg

10. Lorde "A World Alone"
09. Kesha "Animal" 
08. Lana Del Rey "Get Free"
07. Taylor Swift "Begin Again"

06. Mika "Happy Ending"
05. Ariana Grande "Thinking Bout You"
04. Kesha "Spaceship"
03. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson "Symphony"
02. Lorde "Perfect Places"
01. Lady Gaga "The Edge of Glory"

latest?cb=201703132025592sb0qde.jpgaa701486-ab08-4017-b413-748e1fa8a8a9_256.jpg59d08b3e9a07fe05eddeded770c500ac.jpg220px-HappyEndingMika.jpg

C4LE5avW8AAz-kh.jpg220px-Kesha_-_Rainbow_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png17190847_10154480093213576_1884382262147416076_n-680x680.jpglorde-perfect_places_s.jpg220px-Lady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png

Honorable Mentions (aka #21-50 but in alphabetical order):

Adele "Someone Like You"
All-American Rejects "The Last Song"
Avril Lavigne "Keep Holding On"
Avril Lavigne "Hush Hush"
Bleachers "Foreign Girls"
BØRNS "Bye-bye Darling"
Broods "Superstar"
Cher Lloyd "Alone with Me"
Chris Brown "I'll Go"
CHVRCHES "Warning Call"
Demi Lovato "For the Love of a Daughter"
Dua Lipa "Homesick"
Ed Sheeran "All of the Stars"
Fergie "Finally"
Foxes "The Unknown"
Harry Styles "From the Dining Table"
Hey Monday "6 Months"
Iggy Azalea "Just Askin'"
Janelle Monáe "Americans"
Kings of Leon "WALLS"
Lady Gaga "Summerboy"
Leona Lewis "Glassheart"
No Doubt "Dreaming the Same Dream"
One Direction "A.M."
P!nk "You Get My Love"
Panic! at the Disco "Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)"
Paramore "All I Wanted"
Skylar Grey "Closer"
WALK THE MOON "I Can Lift a Car"
WALK THE MOON "Aquaman"
5 Seconds of Summer "Outer Space / Carry On"

Pink Lemonade stays on top :clap3:

Sway debuts in top 5 :jonny5: is it a single now tho?

Bloom was cute , but that video kinda turned me off :rip:

NTLTC rising again :party:

Girls and WYW falling out :rip: welp..

cute list of album closers (for post 2000 albums :eli: )

Perfect Places and the Edge of Glory :smitten:

James holding at #1 :clap3: Focus and Sway are both cute girls! Wasn't even aware John Major had an era going on :thing:

Troye rising, the f****t pop boy I suppose we deserve :flower: LYBR is better than Can't Dance :heart2: MJ nearly debuting :jonny:

Holy Water is... good. One of the weaker album tracks imo :thing: Graves is cute. 2DCC is an act I forgot exists, slay :cm:

On 08/06/2018 at 11:14 PM, Remmy said:

I saw! Bottom 5 is super impressive LOL :)
I didn't love it either, and still don't, but she's a good cute bop. Not sure if it can enter the top 10 though.
It really is :heart2: Didn't really start off as one of my favorites but it definitely is now. God's Plan is the weakest song on the album and that's an 8/10 for me so there's really not a lot I can complain about.

All of my debuts start at the bottom, stop being fat x

If the album is good I might let it debut tbh, and it's one of those songs I don't always listen to but has replay value so I could see it doing well. We'll see :thing:

What kinda grading scale is that :skull: but yeah God's Plan isn't great imo and I don't even hate Martin usually :duck:

9/20

Janelle is really holding on well. Get Out getting closer to retiring :heart2: 

On 10/06/2018 at 11:29 AM, Remmy said:

BEST ALBUM CLOSERS

Based on a mix of quality and how well it completes the album it comes from.

Also, both standard and deluxe endings count for this list.

20. Britney Spears "Everytime"
19. Lea Michele "If You Say So"
18. WALK THE MOON "Lost In the Wild"
17. Tove Lo "hey you got drugs?"

16. Taylor Swift "Clean"
15. Paramore "Tell Me How"

14. Sara Bareilles "Gravity"
13. My Chemical Romance "Famous Last Words"
12. The Weeknd
ft. Daft Punk "I Feel It Coming"
11. Melanie Martinez "Mad Hatter"

220px-Everytime.pngtumblr_n2o6e509kD1rteajko1_500.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F240c37134ac36df9223b1fc544bfc363.1000x1000x1.jpgHey-You-Got-Drugs-tove-lo-40848474-500-500.jpglatest?cb=20171211211627

latest?cb=20170429003732Sara_Bareilles-Gravity_(CD_Single)-Frontal.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fe7f329489978dd3a8dfe0aa541cfc87d.500x500x1.jpg978d6391a26e20ab9da5a4177f2630e2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqhfMRhXVBosaCA1o40DT9mDcrTw7Sso1KUa10MvPVdEKCXSg

10. Lorde "A World Alone"
09. Kesha "Animal" 
08. Lana Del Rey "Get Free"
07. Taylor Swift "Begin Again"

06. Mika "Happy Ending"
05. Ariana Grande "Thinking Bout You"
04. Kesha "Spaceship"
03. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson "Symphony"
02. Lorde "Perfect Places"
01. Lady Gaga "The Edge of Glory"

latest?cb=201703132025592sb0qde.jpgaa701486-ab08-4017-b413-748e1fa8a8a9_256.jpg59d08b3e9a07fe05eddeded770c500ac.jpg220px-HappyEndingMika.jpg

C4LE5avW8AAz-kh.jpg220px-Kesha_-_Rainbow_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png17190847_10154480093213576_1884382262147416076_n-680x680.jpglorde-perfect_places_s.jpg220px-Lady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png

Honorable Mentions (aka #21-50 but in alphabetical order):

Hide contents

Adele "Someone Like You"
All-American Rejects "The Last Song"
Avril Lavigne "Keep Holding On"
Avril Lavigne "Hush Hush"
Bleachers "Foreign Girls"
BØRNS "Bye-bye Darling"
Broods "Superstar"
Cher Lloyd "Alone with Me"
Chris Brown "I'll Go"
CHVRCHES "Warning Call"
Demi Lovato "For the Love of a Daughter"
Dua Lipa "Homesick"
Ed Sheeran "All of the Stars"
Fergie "Finally"
Foxes "The Unknown"
Harry Styles "From the Dining Table"
Hey Monday "6 Months"
Iggy Azalea "Just Askin'"
Janelle Monáe "Americans"
Kings of Leon "WALLS"
Lady Gaga "Summerboy"
Leona Lewis "Glassheart"
No Doubt "Dreaming the Same Dream"
One Direction "A.M."
P!nk "You Get My Love"
Panic! at the Disco "Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)"
Paramore "All I Wanted"
Skylar Grey "Closer"
WALK THE MOON "I Can Lift a Car"
WALK THE MOON "Aquaman"
5 Seconds of Summer "Outer Space / Carry On"

Excuse me bish, where is Mer Girl?! 

---

I wonder if NTLTC will re-peak before The Light Is Coming comes :eli: 

15/20  I like "Let You Be Right" more than "No Excuses".

The Edge of Glory, I Feel It Coming, Everytime, Animal, Begin Again, Famous Last Words, Happy Ending are my favorites :clap3: 

Are the album closers all time or just recent albums?

Either way good top 3

NTLTC with the rebound.

Solo needs to fall some more :fan:

Goodbye Strangers and My3x :'(

---------------------

TEOG, rightfully at the top. The heartbeat opening with that flat line ending is just amazing for a closer. :clap3:

Symphony :clap3:

aTWC400.gif

Week 222 ⭐ 06 | 15 | 18

Top 20:

20. Now, Now- MJ (Debut) [1wk] [#20]
19. Ella Mai- Boo'd Up (Debut) [1wk] [#19]

18. Bleachers- Alfie's Song (-2) [13wks] [#01 (x3)]
17. Meghan Trainor- Let You Be Right (+2) [2wks] [#17]
16. Childish Gambino- This Is America (-1) [5wks] [#14]
15. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (-1) [3wks] [#14]

14. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (+3) [9wks] [#08]
13. Shawn Mendes- In My Blood (-3) [12wks] [#04]
12. Taylor Swift- Delicate (+1) [14wks] [#01 (x1)]
11. CHVRCHES- Miracle (+1) [4wks] [#09]

10. Panic! at the Disco- Say Amen (+1) [12wks] [#04]
09. Tove Styrke- Sway (-5) [2wks] [#04]
08. Clean Bandit- Solo (-1) [4wks] [#02]
07. CHVRCHES- Get Out (+1) [19wks] [#01 (x3)] 1 WK LEFT!
06. Ariana Grande- No Tears Left to Cry (=) [8wks] [#05]

05. John Mayer- New Light (+4) [5wks] {#03]
04. Troye Sivan- Bloom (-1) [6wks] [#02]
03. Janelle Monáe- Make Me Feel (+2) [16wks] [#01 (x5)] 4 WKS LEFT!
02. James Bay- Pink Lemonade (-1) [14wks] [#01 (x4)]
01. Allie X- Focus (+1) [2wks] [#01 (x1)]

On Deck: 

25. Christina Aguilera- Fall In Line (-2)
24. The Weeknd- Pray for Me (-6) <11w/11>
23. Rita Ora- Girls (-2) <3w/13>
22. 5SOS- Want You Back (-2)
<15w/06>
21. The Weeknd- Call Out My Name (+2) <5w/19>

Most Played Songs:

05. Macklemore- Thrift Shop [10]
04. Kesha- Let 'Em Talk [10]
03. Kesha- Bastards [11]
02. Kesha- Boogie Feet [12]
01. Macklemore- Willy Wonka [14]

Most Played Artists:

05. Janelle Monáe [27]
04. Two Door Cinema Club [49]
03. Lily Allen [52]
02. Macklemore [64]
01. Kesha [137]

Album of the Week:

Kesha 'Rainbow' [x5]

[[ RECORD TIED - Biggest Success Week: 9 Rising Songs (Weeks 61/222) ]]

268x0w.jpg  Kesha_-_Rainbow_(Official_Album_Cover).png

DESTINATION: TIMELINE - ALLIE X:
Paper Love [8 wks] [#01 (x1)]
Casanova [20 wks] [#02]
Focus [2 wks] [#01 (x1)]

Most Played Artists (Continued):
10. Qveen Herby [20]
09. CHVRCHES [21]
08. James Bay [22]
07. Fall Out Boy [22]
06. Kanye West
(w/ a little Cudi) [23]

NOTE: Saw Kesha & Macklemore last weekend and it turns out the latter actually did a pretty good job (both on stage and the side charts.)
FUN FACT 1: 'Rainbow' snatched AOTW for a 5th time, and now it ties One Direction 'FOUR' and Ryn Weaver 'The Fool' for the 4th longest reign.
FUN FACT 2: "Focus" taking the top spot means that this is the 1st time we've had a new

#1 in two months, which was back when "Pink Lemonade" finally sat on the throne.

FALL-OFFS:

20. 5 Seconds of Summer- Want You Back [15wks] [#06]
18. The Weeknd- Pray for Me [11wks] [#11]

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Alessia Cara- Growing Pains [55%]
Aly & AJ- Good Love [100%]

Christina Aguilera ft. Demi Lovato- Fall In Line [45%]

Kygo ft. Imagine Dragons- Born to Be Yours [65%]
Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande- Bed [60%]

Rita Ora ft. Bebe, Charli, Bigot- Girls [35%]

5 Seconds of Summer- Want You Back [50%]

REPLIES - 06 | 08 | 18:

On 6/8/2018 at 4:11 PM, oceans said:

pink lemongod has been in the top since before i was banned :jonny4: 

MMmm yas sip sip bitch :nicole: I been drankin, I been drankin

On 6/8/2018 at 6:17 PM, potent said:

Oh wow @ TDCC, Something Good Can Work is still one of my favorite songs of the decade so far :flower:

SGCW is nice :alexz3: Their whole discography is solid, even though Beacon kinda sounds like B-sides from Tourist Theory.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:25 PM, wabayou said:

Have you ever heard of the #StopListeningToTroyeSivanUnlessItsMMMChallenge? It's starting to go viral, you should join in!
Solo falling in the wake of Demi coming out as a rape supporter I see :keir: 
IMB is a bland song, glad it's falling :clap3:
Delete Kanye from your last.fm library x :) 

Nope, never heard of it! :) Doesn't sound interesting enough for me to check out. Also MMM! isnt even his best song... maybe.
Kiiii :keir: Stuff like that doesn't really have an impact on me, it's just that tha competition is apparently too strong for ha!
He has some bland songs but IMB definitely isn't one of them :-* At least he's doing something new (for his standards.)
Kanye is messy and problematic but most of his discography is great so I think I'm gonna keep him :gaycat2:

On 6/9/2018 at 3:06 AM, K$Ellie said:

Pink Lemonade is nice and all but Allie better dethrone her so she doesn't tie with Godnelle :cm:
I wasn't a fan of any of the new songs on Sway :katie: I much prefer Say My Name and On The Low
Omg is MJ my impact? :duca:
Holy Water is meh imo, SGL, Yours and Saved > :jamming:
I liked Ella Mai back when she was irrelevant and opening for Kehlani but Boo'd Up is annoying :toofunny3:

Well most people are trashing Love Is Dead :eli: the lead singer even had a meltdown cause she was getting dragged nn
Oh at least they're releasing another song soon, High Hopes made me a biT excited for the album :duca:
Wow so she's flopping already? I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
Wasn't it quite frontloaded? :oh:
Talking Body wouldn't even be top 20 :-* Cool God and Disco Titten outsold :heart2:
Not really an accomplishment when there's 30 songs on it :cm:

Kiii she did it! and Godnelle/Troye Lordvan* :gaycat2:
Sway > Say My Name > On a Level > On the Low > I Lied > Mistakes/Change My Mind > that messy cover
I listened to Kimbra/Now, Now/Tove's latest stuff because of that thread asking about your favorite 2018 releases, so if you put Saved in your post then yes, it is your impact :cm: I'm too lazy to look though ~ Holy Water, Yours, Window, AZ, Drive are my top 5.
I recently listened to Boo'd Up after seeing it fly up Billboard and I was like meh, it's alright but nothing special. Then I went back to it and gave ha a download.

Well I'm just so glad I can't relate :alexz3:
For some reason nothing dropped? :celestial5: Rude
Well maybe this new update will surprise you? :gaycat3: Sis just needed a little time
For her standards, yes, but I still enjoyed it :-* Plus ...RFI? would've snapped if she announced it as a single instead of making us guess.
Some pretty questionable thoughts :keir: Though all 3 are obviously amazing
Kiii :rip:

On 6/10/2018 at 8:34 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Sway debuts in top 5 :jonny5: is it a single now tho?
Bloom was cute , but that video kinda turned me off :rip:

cute list of album closers (for post 2000 albums :eli: )

I... think so? :keir: Honestly i'm not 100% sure but she seems to be focused on it right now so maybe.
The video is a little messy but it's at least nice to see someone serving what he did

Kiii :oh: I just went with everything that's on my iTunes, so I'm sure there's some big stuff missing. Plus I admittedly haven't listened to a lot of pre-2000s albums, though I know a lot of classics and have a few greatest hits compilations.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:10 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Wasn't even aware John Major had an era going on :thing:
Troye rising, the f****t pop boy I suppose we deserve :flower: LYBR is better than Can't Dance :heart2:
Holy Water is... good. One of the weaker album tracks imo :thing: Graves is cute. 2DCC is an act I forgot exists, slay :cm:
All of my debuts start at the bottom, stop being fat x
If the album is good I might let it debut tbh, and it's one of those songs I don't always listen to but has replay value so I could see it doing well. We'll see :thing:
What kinda grading scale is that :skull: but yeah God's Plan isn't great imo and I don't even hate Martin usually :duck:

I don't know if this new song is even gonna be on an EP or album but it's a nice chill bop so he has my attention
Both of these are true :flower: Don't sleep on Adam Lambert though! Even though he's sleeping on all of us
Ummm it's the only 10/10 on the album for me :thing: Graves is more than cute! Well you're welcome for the reminder hehe
I'm trying!
I haven't listened yet, gonna hear Xtina first since I assume her album will be the weaker one :-*

0 to 4/10 - super ugly
5, 5.5/10 - ugly
6, 6.5/10 - messy, still kinda listenable (also skippable)
7, 7.5/10 - basic but cute and definitely listenable
8, 8.5/10 - pretty nice, there's potential to get a higher score
9/10 - very great
9.5/10 - very very great, there's just something keeping it from getting a 10
10/10 - little to no flaws, major highlight, tugs on my wig

tenor.gif

On 6/12/2018 at 9:48 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Excuse me bish, where is Mer Girl?! 
---
I wonder if NTLTC will re-peak before The Light Is Coming comes :eli: 

I had to google that :oh: I haven't heard that album whoops!
I don't think NTLTC is getting back to #5 no matter what :-*

On 6/12/2018 at 11:07 AM, Green said:

I like "Let You Be Right" more than "No Excuses".
The Edge of Glory, I Feel It Coming, Everytime, Animal, Begin Again, Famous Last Words, Happy Ending are my favorites :clap3: 

Definitely agree :alexz3:
Whew all that talent :clap3:

On 6/12/2018 at 11:44 AM, potent said:

Are the album closers all time or just recent albums?
Either way good top 3

[like I said to TheWayWeWere] I just went with everything that's on my iTunes, so I'm sure there's some big stuff missing. Plus I admittedly haven't listened to a lot of pre-2000s albums, though I know a lot of classics and have a few greatest hits compilations.

On 6/13/2018 at 5:13 AM, ArcanexSky said:

Solo needs to fall some more :fan:
Goodbye Strangers and My3x :'(
---------------------
TEOG, rightfully at the top. The heartbeat opening with that flat line ending is just amazing for a closer. :clap3:

:rip::rip::rip:
Now they can live peacefully in the retirement home :heart2:

Whew she really HATES us. Leaving my wig absolutely ruined and tattered every time...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.