Selena Gomez

Verde

I can make the stars dance

Light up the moon
I can make the stars dance

If you want me to

selenachris

selenachris

Billie has just announced a documentary for Apple Music TV and theaters out Feb 2021. I hope Selena’s go to Netflix.

jxbuggie

Anthurium
39 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

The global success of Taki Taki :wap:

Selena looks gorgeous :wap:

Edited by Anthurium

jxbuggie
2 hours ago, selenachris said:

Billie has just announced a documentary for Apple Music TV and theaters out Feb 2021. I hope Selena’s go to Netflix.

I could see this hapenning.

selenachris
8 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

I could see this hapenning.

So we think the doc ain’t coming till 2022? ****

Sansa
23 minutes ago, selenachris said:

So we think the doc ain’t coming till 2022? ****

no, it will probably come out next year but if it's not coming before february then it won't be eligible for oscars/golden globe awards 2021 everything released after february will be eligible for oscars/golden globe awards 2022

selenachris
1 hour ago, Sansa said:

no, it will probably come out next year but if it's not coming before february then it won't be eligible for oscars/golden globe awards 2021 everything released after february will be eligible for oscars/golden globe awards 2022

Oh I see! Idk festivals that happen after feb. i guess TIFF and all those but they are in September right? 

Sansa
24 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Oh I see! Idk festivals that happen after feb. i guess TIFF and all those but they are in September right? 

most are later in the year closer to the oscars. cannes is usually in summer may/june. madonna's documentary that aleen's brother directed was shown in cannes. I hope selena's will be shown there too and she attends cannes film festival again. taylor showed her documentary in sundance and sundance is in january. venice is in late summer to early autumn, berlin is late winter, tiff is in october. I'm guessing if they show her documentary at a film festival that she'll debut it in one of these.

Slate

album] Ariana Grande - 'Sweetener' - Page 487 - Music - ATRL

jxbuggie

She's been doing so much lately wish they weren't done with filming.

Selegend
On 9/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, Mokichi said:

Rare Deluxe streams: 1,364,799,777 (+13,238,387)

Most streamed songs the past week:

- LYTLM 547M (+4,464,788)

- Rare 176M (+1,605,019)

- LAHN 209M (+1,433,921)

- Boyfriend 68M (+1,276,742)

- Feel Me 82M (+1,199,974)

- Souvenir 21M (+656,753)

- Dance Again 32M (+349,962)

- Crowded Room 33M (+344,224)

This is pretty solid!! Souvenir an effortless smash!  
can u keep updating every week? :heart:

Alejandro_
On 9/27/2020 at 4:16 PM, Alejandro_ said:

I still don't know how this happened. When I see flop singles going top 40 but Boyfriend, Past Life and ICGE didn't make it, I get a little concerned about her power. I mean they weren't her singles but where exactly is she dropping the ball? Streaming, radio or sales?

Quoting myself to say, MAYBE Boyfriend wasn't a flop after all. It peaked at #59 and had a music video but wasn't sent to radio.

Gaga's latest single, 911, failed to chart on the Hot100 even though she had a high budget music video and performed the song at the VMAs. It wasn't sent to radio either but she's also coming off Rain On Me (#1) which is a huge smash with Ariana. The video was also pushed/talked about a lot on social media.

Meanwhile, Selena was coming off Rare (#30).

Maybe Selena has more power than we (or just ME lol) realise.

Btw, no shade to Gaga, she's in my sig for a reason.

Godly

Cultural reset

60292_600.gif

I remember thinking she might have dropped the lead along with the documentary, hence why the child pictures. It was kinda impossible anyway because she had been seen shooting at her old school like a month earlier, but I could dream :jonny2:

I do hope they do something like that by the time the documentary will be ready though. Not necessarily start an era with it but she should definitely take advantage of the exposure it will give her in some way.

selenachris
3 hours ago, Godly said:

Cultural reset

60292_600.gif

I remember thinking she might have dropped the lead along with the documentary, hence why the child pictures. It was kinda impossible anyway because she had been seen shooting at her old school like a month earlier, but I could dream :jonny2:

I do hope they do something like that by the time the documentary will be ready though. Not necessarily start an era with it but she should definitely take advantage of the exposure it will give her in some way.

I want her to maybe start an era before it so it can take advantage of it lol, although at this point Rare would have benefited more

Mokichi
9 hours ago, Selegend said:

This is pretty solid!! Souvenir an effortless smash!  
can u keep updating every week? :heart:

Yes I'll try. I stopped months ago but with her being back in the eye of GP with all the projects (make up, movies), I wanted to see how the album streams are doing.

Selena’s Bad Liar

Her natural hair and face have really been shining through lately :heart:

Edited by Selena’s Bad Liar

selenachris

Hopefully the spanish song is featuring a Latin Grammy darling and she can get some noms. Although I think since she will sing in English it won’t get nominated 

Sansa
2 hours ago, selenachris said:

Hopefully the spanish song is featuring a Latin Grammy darling and she can get some noms. Although I think since she will sing in English it won’t get nominated 

they snubbed taki taki :mad: the spanish collab will be forgotten by next year when they vote for the grammys. it needs to be a huge hit that lasts until summer lol.

ugh all the pop artists are campaigning hard. I was happy that harry hasn't campaigned so far but just saw he got a hdd cover. selena's campaign isn't big in comparison to her colleagues. just saw a comment on goldderby that there's 5 different rolling stone covers being sent out and she's only in one of them. all the interviews she did about lytlm made me fall in love with the song again. it's such a great song to be nominated. really wish she would get in. also tired that she's the only ex-act who hasn't been nominated so far. it's possible that even zendaya gets a nomination in pop duo for her euphoria collab. the song won an emmy, she wasn't credited for it but she would be credited for the grammy

selenachris
26 minutes ago, Sansa said:

they snubbed taki taki :mad: the spanish collab will be forgotten by next year when they vote for the grammys. it needs to be a huge hit that lasts until summer lol.

ugh all the pop artists are campaigning hard. I was happy that harry hasn't campaigned so far but just saw he got a hdd cover. selena's campaign isn't big in comparison to her colleagues. just saw a comment on goldderby that there's 5 different rolling stone covers being sent out and she's only in one of them. all the interviews she did about lytlm made me fall in love with the song again. it's such a great song to be nominated. really wish she would get in. also tired that she's the only ex-act who hasn't been nominated so far. it's possible that even zendaya gets a nomination in pop duo for her euphoria collab. the song won an emmy, she wasn't credited for it but she would be credited for the grammy

I know, i was so mad. And this year they have introduced a new category: best reggeaton performance and nominated Ozuna and DJ Snake. Anyways, I hope she can get nominated next year somehow. 

Harry is gonna release Golden as a single soon too, which is also campaigning and I don’t doubt that he will perform either at the BBMAs or the AMAs or both. I don’t get the 5 different covers though? 

****Selena

EjGFQvPU4AAFstl?format=jpg&name=small

on Hits Daily Double’s website

Anthurium
4 minutes ago, ****Selena said:

EjGFQvPU4AAFstl?format=jpg&name=small

on Hits Daily Double’s website

She better get that nomination :jonny5:

Sansa
6 minutes ago, selenachris said:

I don’t get the 5 different covers though? 

I don't get what they mean with that either like are there 5 different versions of it and in every version there's a different interview?

This is what the comment says, it's replying to and quoting someone who said she's being underestimated:

I think Selena is being underestimated. LYTLM is an SOTY-bait song, her name was the first on the Rolling Stone cover that is being sent to voters, Song exploder + Grammy Museum interview. She is campaigning.

There were 5 covers being sent out, one of which Selena was on. They also included Fka Twigs who as much as I wish, is not a frontrunner.

What the hell is song exploder?

And sure it’s a ballad but facts are that it’s very forgotten. If she hadn’t released it in October then I’d say she had a good shot.

****Selena
5 minutes ago, Anthurium said:

She better get that nomination :jonny5:

I mean... Does she have a shot on Best Pop Album?