Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

11,489 posts in this topic

The amount of times I’ve tried to unstan her is so... I always get pulled back in at some point 

20 minutes ago, Lilac said:

The girl wearing red

They went to Disneyland too (blonde child)

Scott-Kourtney-Disney-4.jpg?resize=1180,1448

Oh

every cover of her song sounds bad her songs are built for her strange voice

tbh I started to unstun her at this point ... 

I never got the unstan thing. Like as if its a job that you can quit? Nevermind, can she tease? 10 days till her bday, and she usually does stuff around that time. Except 2018, for some reason. But anyways im excited 

Also nothing from Mr. S or whatever when it comes to her?

This 'unstan' thing becomes boring. If you don't like her go to stan somebody else,ok,but stanning someone only because he/she constantly releases is not logical,especially since we know what she went through.

54 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

:clap3:

Welp I really don't know what to expect lol I was really sure she was gonna release on June, then July so now I have no idea. 

I wonder if she's really healthy or if there's anything on the way. 

3 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Welp I really don't know what to expect lol I was really sure she was gonna release on June, then July so now I have no idea. 

Same

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

I wish she would just announce something. I miss the days like 5+ years ago when artists would consistently update fans on the progress of their albums. Now since interviews don't do much saleswise the fans that actually care about the music are left to their own devices and speculate. she went on Jimmy Fallon to say that the album was finished but not actually finished  :rip:

4 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

I asked him via DM but didn’t answer. I have hope this is the month but if not then Im gonna go crazy. I am already desperate 

just saw that billie's label is darkroom/interscope. so interscope isn't alone responsible for her good streaming numbers then? they better give selena the biggest payola they have ever given

3 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I wish she would just announce something. I miss the days like 5+ years ago when artists would consistently update fans on the progress of their albums. Now since interviews don't do much saleswise the fans that actually care about the music are left to their own devices and speculate. she went on Jimmy Fallon to say that the album was finished but not actually finished  :rip:

She's a mess. She should actually stop being this type of person because she's been saying this for years now. Like, give us concret info. She literally just went on Jimmy to talk about her 5 minute role. I think it's actually mean that she keeps us in the dark so much, like she literally gives her nothing. AND WE'RE HER FANS. Come on, we expect something. We've been expecting. Post a snippet, anytype of bts pic, whatever. A glimpse of your musical inside. I know she loves the fans and bla bla but I bet she would live better without us, so that's what she pretends that happen.

selena is the 4th most streamed female of all time as well as the 10th bestselling of the millennium but “‘mpg” stans still deny her presence. i cant wait till the lead smashes and her album does bigger streaming numbers than their favs per usual and have them act surprised 

I NEED NEW MUSIC

omg

hate her

smh

dkifjdkjfdjfdkfd

8 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

who?

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

who?

An ATRL insider

If she was coming, we would hear from him first probably

giphy.gif&f=1

the best song of all time turns 2 today :jonny5:i'm still mad that this wasn't a 20 week #1

On 7/11/2019 at 3:51 PM, VelvetCrush said:

@Nurr

Time to stan (G)I-DLE

HBIC Soojin :clap3:

1 hour ago, FakeHappy said:

the best song of all time turns 2 today :jonny5:i'm still mad that this wasn't a 20 week #1

SAME! It's aged so well.

6 minutes ago, Trent said:

SAME! It's aged so well.

all of the droplets have aged really well for me. especially bad liar, wolves and back to you

Do something sis :ace:

Rihanna needs release first. Remember when GFY and SOL held well against the huge Purpose and 25's singles but then Work kinda ended HTM? 

intuition is a bop!!!! who was singing on it?

2 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Rihanna needs release first. Remember when GFY and SOL held well against the huge Purpose and 25's singles but then Work kinda ended HTM? 

well, it's over