Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

11,005 posts in this topic

Is it possible that the album will have collabs? I mean I would be perfectly fine with no collabs too but just one by someone could be great. Just like Revival. 

THIS BITCH :skull:

2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

This makes it seem like she hasn't even filmed a video or knows when it's coming. if she doesn't release this summer idk if the lead'll smash but fingers crossed.

11 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

This makes it seem like she hasn't even filmed a video or knows when it's coming. if she doesn't release this summer idk if the lead'll smash but fingers crossed.

I think she can't say anything about the lead..

Seems like she was holding herself back to not spoil anything about the lead's release date. Its def coming and i'm happy and finally can shut up now :jonny: 

PUTAS! This is finally it! After 4 goddamn years :jonny5:

55 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Ya I definitely thought that the little things she mentioned that she would have left to do would be; videos, album cover/shoot etc.

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

The only thing I don’t get at all. Is how come she can’t say a thing about the album ? I thought her label gives her “freedom” apparently not 

20 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

The only thing I don’t get at all. Is how come she can’t say a thing about the album ? I thought her label gives her “freedom” apparently not 

cause i think they have planned dates for announcements. 

22 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

They probably have a rollout planned. Selena legit revealed a movie spoiler on the red carpet the other day. When she tends to reveal she does a bit too much and says she gets in trouble. So yeah probably want to surprise people.

:smitten2:

She is Sooo pretty!!! Missed her so much! Im loving all the looks and appearances! Hope she does MORE, more, MORE! :)

This week has been a total blessing for us!

She looks so happy, confident and SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! 

her video with Jimmy already has 2 millions views and it was uploaded not even 24hrs ago, the power she has

Hope she keeps doing late night shows this month

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

i hope she goes to james corden's

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

4 minutes ago, ****Selena said:

same

23 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Mexican queen

i can finally post in the base again now that SG2 is coming

"I think it's become really unhealthy for young people, including myself, to spend all of their time fixating on all of these comments and it was affecting me," Gomez said in the June 12 interview. "It would make me depressed, it would make me feel not good about myself, and look at my body differently."

"I have it [the app] on someone else's phone and when I feel like I wanna share something with my fans, I do it then," she explained. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8515632/selena-gomez-kelly-ryan-interview-deleted-instagram

Her account must be on Theresa's phone, she posted in Cannes and Kansas when Theresa was with her but didn't post anything in New York when Theresa wasn't.

1 minute ago, Lilac said:

Her account must be on Theresa's phone, she posted in Cannes and Kansas when Theresa was with her but didn't post anything in New York when Theresa wasn't.

I guess she could still post from Raquelle’s phone, but as she said she doesnt wanna do a lot of pointless uploads