Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

9,990 posts in this topic

Selenurr
On 3/6/2019 at 6:14 AM, Opulent said:

I'll forever be pressed at the way she torpedoed her reputation in the matter of minutes with those tweets, that's when people started turning against her and a big reason she gets so much hate now. 

LITERALLY the biggest case of "you should've just sat there and ate your damn food" ever. It is what it is I guess.

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif

Tea

a tragedy

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif

jxbuggie

There's I can get enough video related event tomorrow in LA. I'm sure she won't attend Benny probably will though https://promo.interscope.com/icge

jxbuggie

Doubt it will do much for the song, but she looks super cute :heart2:

jxbuggie

Everything I read on twitter. At the video event thing, Benny did an IG live and Selena joined:

• She said the next few steps she’s gonna make are crucial with the album so she wants to be diligent. & she hopes everyone is happy & at peace
  • She said that she'll do a live soon and that the decisions she's about to make about the album are gonna be crucial that's why she's been so patient with it but it's coming (TW) "very soon" 

Probably choosing tracks.

selenachris

I hope she doesnt release too late. Q3 & Q4 will probably be packed with big releases and I want her to at least get a #1 on Billboard 200. I think a July/August release could be great. With the lead released in May

AbeHicks
3 hours ago, selenachris said:

I hope she doesnt release too late. Q3 & Q4 will probably be packed with big releases and I want her to at least get a #1 on Billboard 200. I think a July/August release could be great. With the lead released in May

It is interesting that both she and Gaga are implying comebacks in the near future. Since they are both interscope artists, the label will want to space them out. So one of them is lying.

selenachris
33 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It is interesting that both she and Gaga are implying comebacks in the near future. Since they are both interscope artists, the label will want to space them out. So one of them is lying.

Selena is probably releasing first. I feel like Gaga is not done. Lets say Selena is 85% and Gaga around 50%, maybe 60%

SelenaTheWinner
3 hours ago, selenachris said:

Selena is probably releasing first. I feel like Gaga is not done. Lets say Selena is 85% and Gaga around 50%, maybe 60%

I think people took Gaga's tweet to serious. I think she means she is working on her new album now that ASIB is done, but not that she is releasing it anytime soon. Selena's been working on this for 4 years, what seems like 14 years. 

SelenaTheWinner
7 hours ago, selenachris said:

I also think she should release as soon as possible. Hope she doesnt take too long again. This can be her time. 

SelenaTheWinner
22 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

I Cant' Get Enough 2.1M views. They really should have put it on J or S channel but I get why they didn't let's hope it helps the song a bit.

I think Selena & Balvin did this in favor of Benny & Tayni. I dont think anyone hoped for a hit. I doesnt sound like anything Selena would even consider to be her song or on her album. Its a nice bop. 

Sad Serenade
7 hours ago, selenachris said:

I don't think all female artists we all know about will actually release. Only Taylor is confirmed now.

selenachris
2 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

I don't think all female artists we all know about will actually release. Only Taylor is confirmed now.

Rihanna too. Miley too. Bey the TLK soundtrack, Taylor, Adele could also release...

SelenaTheWinner
2 hours ago, selenachris said:

Rihanna too. Miley too. Bey the TLK soundtrack, Taylor, Adele could also release...

Tbh, Selena always releases with competition. She never cared about those stuff. I dont see her caring about chart positions & competition now... :| 

Mydilemma2.0

I think she will live very soon, in a metter of days or so. I have a feeling she might reveal some details/ next single's name.

lauren198

I hope Selena's team saw that and notice that her fanbase is not composed of little girls anymore and that there are a lot of boys too. She doesn't even release merch for the boys. My poor friend is such a loyal fan and she's always doing him dirty:toofunny3:

She looks a lot happier than her last live. Need take care of that flu tho

jxbuggie
21 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

She was so smart to release this

It became an European radio staple, it is still used in commercials

Revival was such a good album and I also liked the videos. I can't wait for SG2.

SelenaTheWinner
1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

She was so smart to release this

It became an European radio staple, it is still used in commercials

Yep, I still hear this. :)

REVIVAL was an Amazing era! <3 

lauren198

Selena needs to bring a surprise element with the new era. For Revival it was the sound. It doesn't look like she'll change the sound again, then her and her team needs think something else: play a instrument? vocal lessons? contemporary dance?:oh: real dark lyrics to go along with the dark music videos? All of these combined would be amazing, but Selena is not the type lbr:toofunny3: (we probably just will get more of the same, she doesn't seem motivated)