Top Posters In This Topic

• jadeabove

• David Smith

• Chainsmoker

• peterstyles13

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Adele is the one who has kept the record the longest (almost 2 years) lets see how many time taylor keeps it 

No, this isn't the VEVO record, this is the Youtube 24hs record. PSY has been holding this one since 2013.

4 hours ago, Overdose said:

Katy, Kim, Kanye, Psy and Adele found dead in a ditch 

Adele never dies only rises like a phoenix  :dies:, so... next

OT: Congrats Taylor :1stplace: 

Watch Youtube Rewind 2017 snatch that record at the end of the year, though.

I mean they will their users to watch that.

Adele's is more pure cause she doesnt attract trolls who keep invading the comments section and upping the view count. Nor does she have young fans who obsess over beating records.

8 hours ago, Chainsmoker said:

That was 22 Hours ago, before the 24 Hour Period even ended.

Pretty big difference between 31m and 43m tho

Just now, blackbeatxx said:

Pretty big difference between 31m and 43m tho

Either way, the article was clearly false. 

Why? :rip: 

Resultado de imagen para i don't want to live in this world

Edited by Losing my ground

13 hours ago, jadeabove said:

I think this is an amazing accomplishment but I'm left with a bitter taste from her fans; they litterally opened 14 tabs and streamed the songs through and through. I understand replaying the song and actually listening to it more than once in a day, but opening many tabs and streaming it on many devices does not make this record legit in my book.

If anything, PSY captivated the world's attention for all the wrong reasons, but he still really did.  

:rip: what is this nonsense? Everyone has stans doing that. Not to speak of that watching 14 tabs simultaneously probably don't count anyways.

Queen of YouTube! :alexz:

That's my fave :weeps:

So proud of her

STOMP STOMP STOMP

GLtWh3P.gif

19 hours ago, jadeabove said:

they litterally opened 14 tabs and streamed the songs through and through. I understand replaying the song and actually listening to it more than once in a day, but opening many tabs and streaming it on many devices does not make this record legit in my book.

The stupidest excuse I ever heard :dies:  Just cause a few extreme fans did this doesn't mean the record is not legit. But you do you I guess. 

It's okay you girls are stans. You do you. The only thing is it doesn't make this record legitimate, as a portion of these views, are illegitimate. I was a Shakira stan between 2002 to 2011, I understand the rules. I'm glad there's a new generation of stans, but I just think the title of "record" cannot be held unless the views are unique. These falsified views are comparable to a bot automating the play button. 

YouTube should start implementing the unique viewers function. Hopefully they will in the future. 

I still enjoy the video, and I really think Taylor aced the production values. I love the direction as well, and I don't even like her. I'm also lowkey stanning for the song, as I've been talking about it to people around me. Taylor will have me in her camp, one day - sigh! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.