HDD: FINAL: 5H #5 46k, Lil Uzi Vert 126k, XXX 86k

EyesOnMe

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

How well is 5th doing internationally tho? Compared to previous  releases I mean. They are/were #1 in a lotta countrie's iTunes album charts this time around. Self-titled is a great album tbh.

https://acharts.co/album/108256

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7/27

• Starships

• URBAN

• Miss Bank$

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

How well is 5th doing internationally tho? Compared to previous  releases I mean. They are/were #1 in a lotta countrie's iTunes album charts this time around. Self-titled is a great album tbh.

It's #9 on WW iTunes. 7/27 was #14 after the same amount of days.

#1 girl group in the world serving :clap3:

I can't at people acting like this is good :dies: how delusional. these numbers are TRAGIC, and on top of that they don't even have a hit with good promo (VMA/GMA) like they are so over after this album :rip: 

19 hours ago, NEZ said:

No shade but i honestly dont understand why people keep expecting 5h to happen. Its 4 bland girls with no starpower who have only had one big hit and even that song is forgotten now. Its like someone went to the club and just picked out a random 4/5 girls and promised to make them famous.

Right?! I'd call these numbers pathetic considering the promo they've had but realistically it's amazing considering how useless they are.

14 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

Right?! I'd call these numbers pathetic considering the promo they've had but realistically it's amazing considering how useless they are.

I think they're alright. They didn't have a hit this era and we all know that's the biggest promo.

i hope they can manage at least one hit this era but I cant see anything on the album going top 10.

It's maybe not that bad if you consider that they didn't have a big hit this era, but it's funny how people find all those excuses for 5H's album sales, but drag Camila all the time. 

Edited by Kevin2803

On 2017-09-03 at 0:40 AM, BlazingLovatic said:

Thanks for the stats fam, Imma bookmark that chart for future references...

On 2017-09-03 at 2:21 AM, 7/27 said:

It's #9 on WW iTunes. 7/27 was #14 after the same amount of days.

oop. Seems all is right with the World. Fifth Harmony's core fans have remained loyal and then some!  Proud Harmonizer Me. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.