LWYMMD list of records

Jacob.23

On 8/28/2017 at 4:17 PM, UnusualBoy said:

Is its like-dislike ratio bad? I for one have seen the video 4 times mostly because it's so good!

88%

Pretty bad compared other huge artists but i think many dislikes her and the song aswell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jacob.23

• UnusualBoy

• Underdogs

• Mokichi

55 minutes ago, XXXO said:

All that list can be summed up in 3 records lmao

yeah but most views on my youtube playlist by a skinny blonde female artist in a 13,72858930559589382 hours period slays

She also had the largest stream on Spotify for a song in one day (not just 1st day) with 10.1million streams

13 hours ago, SlaylorSwift said:

She also had the largest stream on Spotify for a song in one day (not just 1st day) with 10.1million streams

Do you have receipts for that? I thought Spotify reported between 8-9M first day.

--

Also: Youtube/VEVO records are added to the list

2 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

Do you have receipts for that? I thought Spotify reported between 8-9M first day.

--

Also: Youtube/VEVO records are added to the list

There are multiple news outlet reporting it. eg https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/arts/music/taylor-swift-brand-new-billboard-chart.html?mcubz=0

and if you were to manually calculate the views using Spotifycharts, it won't add up to the streams that is shown on the Spotify app

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.