HDD: Taylor is bigger than she was 3 years ago

peterstyles13

15 hours ago, stronger23 said:

Beyoncé doesn't sell as much because her last few albums haven't been able to stream on Spotify or Apple music . She also doesn't do half the promo they do .

Everything about this is wrong :rip:

5 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

The delusion! :ahh:

They are so pathetic.. what do you expect from Beyonce stans? 

The thing with Taylor selling extremely well (at least with first weeks) with her albums is because her fanbase basically grew up with her.  Taylor builds and nurtures a deep connection with her fanbase through out the years from self-titled to present, they are there and only gets bigger and bigger. They are extremely loyal and supportive that I can see Taylor 20 years from now still selling well because of her massive fanbase alone, even if the GP abandons her.

15 hours ago, chaeyonce said:

I don't think it's strange ....

Adele appeals to everyone.

Taylor has a HUGE fan base who buys their fave music and appeals to the global GP whether atrl wants to admit it or not.

Beyoncé doesn't have Taylor fandom size and she has a lot of her regular fans who don't don't necessarily buy her music plus she doesn't maker her music much available to a bigger audience either.

There are also other factors 

Basically this. 

i agree

zp7Qgvn.gif

Beyoncé doesn't sell as much because her last few albums haven't been able to stream on Spotify or Apple music . She also doesn't do half the promo they do . Not to mentioned she caters to a different audience

With adele & taylor . Once the album drop . That's it . The hype pretty much dies . Beyoncé album & as a artist is talked about even a year later .

Here we go with the lame excuses :rip: 

1989 was not on Spotify neither

1989 still sells 13k weekly, 3 years later, after selling 10 million WW, I would wish that "dead hype after dropping the album" fate to anyone.

Edited by Squall

18 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Taylor could never ever ever come close to Adele’s first week sales so HDD better stop reaching.

Adele want mentioned by HDD though. 

Beyoncé doesn't sell as much because her last few albums haven't been able to stream on Spotify or Apple music . She also doesn't do half the promo they do . Not to mentioned she caters to a different audience

With adele & taylor . Once the album drop . That's it . The hype pretty much dies . Beyoncé album & as a artist is talked about even a year later .

Wait wasn't the argument always sales are low because something is available for streaming. Now it's sales are low because something is not available for streaming? Cool, cool.

15 hours ago, Trent W said:

It's strange that only Taylor and Adele can

move album units these days :rip:

I mean Beyoncé too, but it makes more sense because she makes movies and albums in the same package. And she doesn't even sell the 30% the other two do.

I don't understand how is it possible that Taylor and Adele are so seperate from the rest. 

Adele and Taylor have images that are chaste and inoffensive and therefore accessible to just about any audience; the fact that they don't use their music platforms for anything political, sexual, racial, religious -- nothing controversial that would alienate any segments of the market. With most other female stars, there is something that limits the audience in some way whether it's image, political statements or even simply the genre of music. 

This made me wonder; how much did Hello do first week in SPS?

I know it had the best streaming week of all time besides harlem shake,  like 62 million streams. If it's 100 streams = 1 sale, it must've done around 1.7 million SPS first week in US :jonny:

If "look.." does 500k in sales it has to do like 130 million in streams which i highly doubt

Edited by blackbeatxx

16 hours ago, stronger23 said:

Ehm it's opposite tho. 

16 hours ago, stronger23 said:

Fact #1: Beyonce s album sales are MUCH closer to a Jason Derulo than they are of Taylor Swift. 10Million vs 3Million vs 500k. So its just really funny to see the hives tryin to include her in the Adele/Taylor type phenomenon.

Fact #2: Didn't 1989 pull 3 #1, won album of the year and gross 250milliom+ tour? How is that not an extensive era? Taylor s album chart run are MUCH longer than Beyonce s on average.

Edited by frenchyisback

I wasn't gonna comment but the ****in' Hive always bringing up fake **** and receipts about their fave is just hilarious. I mean, what else do we expect from Beyoncé stans? Literally just a bunch of dim people. :ahh: 

OT: Taylor slays everyone in the game! 

Just now, GambleBreauxNews said:

I wasn't gonna comment but the ****in' Hive always bringing up fake **** and receipts about their fave is just hilarious. I mean, what else do we expect from Beyoncé stans? Literally just a bunch of dim people. :ahh: 

OT: Taylor slays everyone in the game! 

HDD has a tendency to exaggerate music news just like BB has the tendency to be overly conservative. Let's see what happens through the week, as a huge first day doesn't mean it'll surpass SIO's first week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.