Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Linkin Park Singles Rate | Winner!

99 posts in this topic

MeNia7u.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the Linkin Park Singles Rate. In light of Chester Bennington's tragic death, this would be nice to do. There are 34 songs (many of them modern classics) that clock in at just over two hours, so I hope we can get a decent number of participants! Every single from their studio albums is included as well as proper singles from other albums, such as remix albums, collaboration albums, and movie soundtracks. In the playlist and PM list, all singles, including "standalones" (i.e. New Divide, Not Alone, etc.) are listed chronologically. I'm excited to partake because even I have not heard some of these songs yet!

RULES

1. Rate EVERY song from 1-10

2. Decimals are allowed at +/- 0.1 increments, so 5.1, 4.7, 8.7 are all allowed rates. If you give a rate with more digits, it will be rounded to the nearest tenth.

3. One song may be rated a 0. One song may be rated an 11

4. After listening and rating each song, send the rate to me in a PM

5. The deadline is September 29, 2017, but this is arbitrary. 

THE SONGS

Youtube Playlist

Hybrid Theory                                  Meteora                              Minutes To Midnight                       

syayxww.png 6rl4dVY.png 27OgeQl.png 

One Step Closer                        Somewhere I Belong                       What I've Done                              

Crawling                                            Faint                                       Bleed It Out                          

Papercut                                           Numb                               Shadow Of The Day                    

In The End                                 From The Inside                              Given Up                                     

Breaking The Habit                 Leave Out All The Rest

A Thousand Suns                            Living Things                            The Hunting Party

6Tp1pvl.png yAeDMIP.png WS30mtJ.png

The Catalyst                                 Burn It Down                             Guilty All The Same

Waiting For The End                      Lost In The Echo                              Until It's Gone

Burning In The Skies                         Powerless                                      Wastelands

Iridescent                                 Castle Of Glass                                 Rebellion

Final Masquerade

One More Light                               Miscellaneous

suuBUdt.png aC5G207.png

Heavy                                     Pts.OF.Athrty

Talking To Myself                            Numb/Encore

New Divide

Not Alone

A Light That Never Comes

PM FRIENDLY LIST

Spoiler

1. One Step Closer - 

2. Crawling - 

3. Papercut - 

4. In The End - 

5. Pts.OF.Athrty - 

6. Somewhere I Belong - 

7. Faint - 

8. Numb - 

9. From The Inside - 

10. Breaking The Habit - 

11. Numb/Encore - 

12. What I've Done - 

13. Bleed It Out - 

14. Shadow Of The Day - 

15. Given Up - 

16. Leave Out All The Rest - 

17. New Divide - 

18. The Catalyst - 

19. Waiting For The End - 

20. Burning In The Skies - 

21. Iridescent - 

22. Not Alone - 

23. Burn It Down - 

24. Lost In The Echo - 

25. Powerless - 

26. Castle Of Glass - 

27. A Light That Never Comes - 

28. Guilty All The Same - 

29. Until It's Gone - 

30. Wastelands - 

31. Rebellion - 

32. Final Masquerade - 

33. Heavy - 

34. Talking To Myself - 

Comment on songs if you'd like. Let's have fun. :flower: 

Not participating in this, but I hope either Somewhere I Belong or Breaking the Habit wins :thing:

15 minutes ago, Agenor said:

@chilicheese01 Any chance you'll be adding a spotify list in the OP? :emofish:

No, because Spotify doesn't allow anonymous playlist sharing... But the Youtube playlist contains only HQ versions, no music videos or anything, so you can listen to them there. 

lol I haven't done a rate in forever but they're one of my favorite bands and I basically know all the songs so why not.

Numb and Somewhere I Belong >>>

So many 11 worthy sings

1 of those latest singles is zer :doc: 

Hi all. :flower: 

Don't worry; I have not abandoned this, but would like more participants. Right now, there are only four ballots (including mine). I'm gonna notify those who have not submitted anything or may be interested. 

lemme set aside a day to do this as i cry and sing along to their entire discography :emofish: 
Wish non-singles were included too.

EDIT: wait.. dint realise this was flopping nnnn PM me if this is back on with enough ballots i guess.

:celestial3: 

@Vilppu, @zony111, @BarbFatale, @potent, @Lucyyyyyyyyy, @DiamondHeart, @Pecinta Mariah, @Randomness, @caleb., @snowo, @GRMusic, @Buffy, @Tremor Christ, @Blood Magic, @Razzle, @BtDecember, @Kirby Kirbs@tj hazuki, @Kat, @Arxane Sykes, @Peter Pan, @Fentydelspears, @DELE2125, @Danial, @seanoh, @Inner Insanity, @BobBertran1992, @Wonderland, @UnusualBoy, @carameldisco, @KarlosVzla

Hi all.

Due to your posting history, I suspect that you may be interested in this rate. Please participate if you can! Help determine Linkin Park's best single. :smile: The rules are in the OP. It's only about two hours of music. Please send rates until October 20, 2017

Thanks for reminding me. I will do this one when I have the time. :'(

Thanks for reminding me. I'll do my best to send my ballots in the next 2-3 days :emofish: