Rihanna Becomes 1st & Only Artist

Blue G

She has been so consistent over the years, but never feels as "overexposed" as any of the other pop girls in their prime. I have no idea how she does it honestly. 

8 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

She has been so consistent over the years, but never feels as "overexposed" as any of the other pop girls in their prime. I have no idea how she does it honestly. 

This. It's incredible.

29 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

She reinvents herself. Everyone likes the next NEW thing and she gives us that feel every time. 

17 hours ago, St. Charles said:

Her work ethic is admirable. She's always recording and collaborating with other artists, even whe she flops she inmediatly moves on the next project (a feat, a new single, a new album) so she's never associated with one era or one single in particular.

She's also smart enough to pick the right artists to mantain her status as music icon (Eminem, Kanye, Drake, Nicki, Jay Z, Coldplay).

She's BY FAR the smartest pop girl in the business since Madonna. 

Edited by TKO

21 hours ago, St. Charles said:

she's probably overexposed to some, but what's most remarkable about rihanna is that everything with her just feels so effortless. it doesn't feel like she's being shoved down ur throats like , no shade , how Taylor Swift is .... there's just a GENUINE interest in rihanna bc of how cool / beautiful she is , she doesn't write songs about other celebs for any kind of attention she has just successfully captivated the world's everlasting attention simply by being that ? bitch ?

On 19-8-2017 at 6:34 AM, St. Charles said:

In 2010, 2011 and 2012 she definitely felt overexposed to me but I didn't really mind. Every time she came back it was with something new and fresh so people didn't tire of her.

On 8/19/2017 at 6:19 AM, Lover said:

queen

how many solo platinum hits?

Six.

• Take a Bow
  • Disturbia
  • Rude Boy
  • Only Girl (In the World)
  • S&M
  • Diamonds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.