Ex-acts: Longest Charting Albums on BB200

TheBritneyKiss

ariana-grande-v-selena-gomez-2016-billbo

#1 My Everything - 87 weeks 

#2 Revival - 66 weeks (still charting)

#3 Meet Miley Cyrus - 65 weeks 

#4 Kiss & Tell - 60 weeks 

#5 Bangerz - 55 Weeks 

Revival and My Everything are also the only ex-acts albums to have three or more top 10 singles. 

ME was Major, no surprises. However considering how large WCS and WB were Im shocked to see Kiss and Tell above it.

Wow @ Miley with 2 entries

So interesting to see Miley make that list twice without reaping the benefits of streaming.

And so interesting to see the 5th album on that list shifting more units than the first one with less weeks on the chart! :alexz2:

And it's kinda a given Miley always ends her eras abruptly and never continues on with 4th and 5th singles. The only time she ever released more than 2 singles was during Bangerz but even then Adore You's release was sloppy and not catered to.

Y'all know Revival and Dangerous Woman would've fell off the list waaaay earlier without streaming.

But get those views from your singles I guess ladies :michael: 

Make sure you keep refreshing them youtube videos @Jonathan :-* 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Miley and ariana the best ex acts.

my everything longevity>>>

meet miley / bangerz sales >>> 

The current BB200 is more accurate at reflecting true popularity, if SEA/TEA debuted in 2013 maybe Miley would've been #1:alexz2: 

6 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

So interesting to see Miley make that list twice without reaping the benefits of streaming.

And so interesting to see the 5th album on that list shifting more units than the first one with less weeks on the chart! :alexz2:

And it's kinda a given Miley always ends her eras abruptly and never continues on with 4th and 5th singles. The only time she ever released more than 2 singles was during Bangerz but even then Adore You's release was sloppy and not catered to.

Y'all know Revival and Dangerous Woman would've fell off the list waaaay earlier without streaming.

Dangerous Woman? Dangerous Woman is still top 200 in sales, so it definitely would still be charting without streaming. :skull:

2 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

The **** is an ex act 

An actress turned singer. These four are the main ex-acts of this generation.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

An actress turned singer. This is the ex-acts of this generation.

oh thanks for telling me... i'm glad u said of this generation bc I know someone that outdid most of these gorls 

:gaycat2:

Edited by Bey_Rihstan

8 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Miley's streaming power on her albums will be huge next era tho, she's coming for 200 weeks

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

1 minute ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

oh thanks for telling me... i'm glad u said of this generation bc I know someone that outdid most of these gorls 

:gaycat2:

7BOOuis.thumb.png.ff5917c407e903f395d73f

You're leaving out the most successful ex-Disney acts, though.

7 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Dangerous Woman? Dangerous Woman is still top 200 in sales, so it definitely would still be charting without streaming. :skull:

We'll see if it makes it past 60 weeks on the top album sales chart :) 

Interesting to see how Yours Truly didn't make the cut despite having the same amount of singles as Bangerz... thoughts @Jonathan?

Even Selena has a non streaming album on there :lmao:

Edited by Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Interesting to see how Yours Truly didn't make the cut despite having the same amount of singles as Bangerz... thoughts @Jonathan?

Ariana only had one hit from Yours Truly :soda: 

Miley possessed 2 smashes and tons of media coverage with Bangerz :soda: 

Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Ariana only had one hit from Yours Truly :soda: 

Miley possessed 2 smashes and tons of media coverage with Bangerz :soda: 

Miley Cyrus

But ATRL keeps telling me Ariana is the only huge popstar to debut this decade. Surely her debut would be on this list?!

I1VrGrY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.