Are Lust for Life's sales impressive?

Body Electrician

Honestly was so surprised at her success this era. Anyone shaming her or this era is simply jealous (I'm a huge Tyler fan and wanted him to get the #1, but ay Lana kinda slayed)

Yes, I think she's the only female artist who has spent 3 weeks at the UWC top 10 this year

Just bought the album! As I bought a couple singles...i got it for £2.03!!! Cherry & 13 Beaches are my favorites!!

On 8/18/2017 at 7:41 AM, avi said:

They are excellent for today's sales climate from an indie artist. Get money lana :clap3:

indie artist? :gaycat5: since when is interscope an indie label?

28 minutes ago, Mad Love. said:

indie artist? :gaycat5: since when is interscope an indie label?

Lmao i have often seen people using indie term to describe artists like lorde and lana.. i guess the correct term is alternative.. it just sounds cool to say indie artist :-$

10 hours ago, avi said:

Lmao i have often seen people using indie term to describe artists like lorde and lana.. i guess the correct term is alternative.. it just sounds cool to say indie artist :-$

i read a rant on twitter by grimes about how using indie to describe music hurts actual indie artists so i try not to use the term loosely now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.