IFPI : Lemonade is bigger than ANTi

Cloröx

30 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Imagine if Beyonce had put her album on Spotify and Apple Music.

Then maybe Lemonade would've sold less

OT: This is an artists ranking which also counts catalog sales & streams, but it's funny how you guys are so convinced that Lemonade was bigger than Anti yet y'all keep making threads about it over a year later, basically asking for validation. Also funny how Beyoncé was supposedly the biggest artist of 2016 according to her fanbase and she isn't even top 5 on that list. :gaycat3: 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Blue G

• Shelter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm not defending Rihanna especially since I hate Work, Needed Me and most of the songs on Anti that are unlistenable to me. 

But as I proved it, she has been, surprisingly, very successful on all formats and everywhere. Beyoncé's only success was the album, and that's great, but let's not go too far saying she was more successful than Rihanna in 2016. 

20 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Probably not, but it's not Rihanna's fault if Beyoncé did those choices. We have to consider it as it is and not with theories and "if" everywhere. 

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Can you tell me how many records did both of Beyoncé and Rihanna sell in 2016 then ? That's cute to affirm this but show me the receipts. 

Image result for you mad gif

Image result for chill pill gif

34 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm not defending Rihanna especially since I hate Work, Needed Me and most of the songs on Anti that are unlistenable to me. 

But as I proved it, she has been, surprisingly, very successful on all formats and everywhere. Beyoncé's only success was the album, and that's great, but let's not go too far saying she was more successful than Rihanna in 2016. 

I don't care about this argument but if you're going to make it, be informed. As quiet as it's kept, Beyoncé was the top-selling digital female artist in the US in 2016 with 6.4M songs sold (4.4M from Lemonade alone) according to BuzzAngle's annual report

C1RPY1kUQAA1pmo.jpg

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

Then maybe Lemonade would've sold less

OT: This is an artists ranking which also counts catalog sales & streams, but it's funny how you guys are so convinced that Lemonade was bigger than Anti yet y'all keep making threads about it over a year later, basically asking for validation. Also funny how Beyoncé was supposedly the biggest artist of 2016 according to her fanbase and she isn't even top 5 on that list. :gaycat3: 

LEMONADE could be on every streaming platform available and it still would've outsold ANTi so that argument is useless. I thought the 9 week #1 Work, the "biggest" song of 2016, or the other top 10s LEMONADE lacks would've placed Rihanna above Beyoncé but that isn't the case huh. :cm:

4 minutes ago, NX127 said:

Their list does not include This Is What You Came For (bigger than any Beyonce song), so Rihanna wins technically

:ahh::ahh::ahh: Go hide girl!! you ve already embarassed yourself enough with the Billboard artist YE chart