Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Mystic Boy

• Shelter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah, guess we all have a different opinion about everything so their opinion is not more important than yours or mine. 

I was simply saying that Rihanna has had 2 huge songs in 2016, Beyoncé 0. 5 platinium songs for Rihanna, Beyoncé 0. 1 video reaching 1B and a second one at IDK 950M. Beyoncé is struggling to get 50M views. 

This is not an opinion. These are based on real numbers :lmao:

Both in the US and globally, Beyoncé was bigger than Rihanna. These are facts, not opinions 

7 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah, guess we all have a different opinion about everything so their opinion is not more important than yours or mine. 

I was simply saying that Rihanna has had 2 huge songs in 2016, Beyoncé 0. 5 platinium songs for Rihanna, Beyoncé 0. 1 video reaching 1B and a second one at IDK 950M. Beyoncé is struggling to get 50M views. 

Funny both are collabs. Bey doin it on her own and the videos uploaded months after release. 

Just now, Shelter said:

Funny both are collabs. Bey doin it on her own and the videos uploaded months after release. 

I'm not defending Rihanna especially since I hate Work, Needed Me and most of the songs on Anti that are unlistenable to me. 

But as I proved it, she has been, surprisingly, very successful on all formats and everywhere. Beyoncé's only success was the album, and that's great, but let's not go too far saying she was more successful than Rihanna in 2016. 

5 minutes ago, asanders10795544 said:

Lemonade to my understanding for all the songs on the album, sold quite a lot, not exclusively its singles. And Lemonade is not on Spotify either. 

So that 1 million giving away bullsh*t needs to be gone from existence. Of course it won't count. Stop using it as a excuse. 

its not bull****, as its copies sold, she got paid for it and does add to the success of the album. plus it does affect the album's eventual total. 

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I'm not defending Rihanna especially since I hate Work, Needed Me and most of the songs on Anti that are unlistenable to me. 

But as I proved it, she has been, surprisingly, very successful on all formats and everywhere. Beyoncé's only success was the album, and that's great, but let's not go too far saying she was more successful than Rihanna in 2016. 

She wasn't on the biggest streaming site so it's a bit hard to be successful there but you still use it as a drag. 

Remove Rihanna from Spotify, do you honestly believe ANTi's singles would've performed the same? 

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She wasn't on the biggest streaming site so it's a bit hard to be successful there but you still use it as a drag. 

Remove Rihanna from Spotify, do you honestly believe ANTi's singles would've performed the same? 

Probably not, but it's not Rihanna's fault if Beyoncé did those choices. We have to consider it as it is and not with theories and "if" everywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Probably not, but it's not Rihanna's fault if Beyoncé did those choices. We have to consider it as it is and not with theories and "if" everywhere. 

Honestly I dont know why you are arguing. Yeah Rihanna did her thing and got hit songs. But at the end of the day, Beyoncé sold more records than her including singles and streaming.

Edited by Superpower

After the results of the Billboard YE artists charts , Navy told ATRL that IFPI would spread the truth and state that Rihanna and Anti would be bigger than LEMONADE.............Well well well :ahh::ahh::ahh: ..

Damn, it wasnt even available in Spotify or Apple music, her endless power is unreal :gaycat5:

Haters ALWAYS lose against Beyoncé, it's alway a guilty pleasure :-* .......... 

Edited by Mystic Boy

24 minutes ago, Blue G said:

real question is why you felt the need to start this thread when there already exist a thread discussing the full top 10? why did you feel the need to pit the only two black women on that list against each other?

We deserved to know the truth. Thank God, IFPI spilled the tea :cm:

Not LEMONADE the "no hit single" album placing Beyoncé above the force that was ANTi, would IFPI lie? :eatpopcorn:

24 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Lmao in which world? If IFPI only count sales, stream, etc from US it's ok but sis...:rip:

Mess. They count sales and streaming all over the world :rip:

5 minutes ago, Superpower said:

Honestly I dont know why you are arguing. Yeah Rihanna did her thing and got hit songs. But at the end of the day, Beyoncé sold more records than her including singles and streaming.

Can you tell me how many records did both of Beyoncé and Rihanna sell in 2016 then ? That's cute to affirm this but show me the receipts. 

Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Can you tell me how many records did both of Beyoncé and Rihanna sell in 2016 then ? That's cute to affirm this but show me the receipts. 

IFPI is the receipt :fan:

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I didn't say it was anyone's fault. I'm saying people are acting like she actually had music and videos on streaming and just didn't do well when it's just not true. 

Both did did good in different ways. 

Bowie over Coldplay and Adele? How?

Why is David Bowie above Adele? She sold more singles, she sold more albums, received more streams and grossed more on tour. Idgi. 

This includes the record sales this year of their career releases, not just Lemonade and Anti.

Not to mention, it does not include This Is What You Came For (technically a Calvin-produced Rihanna song, bigger than any Beyonce song ever), so Rihanna wins.

Edited by NX127

I can't stand seeing Drake's crusty ass on that #1 spot.... Don't even understand what people like in his music

thats what rihanna get for ditching talk that talk sound