Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Mystic Boy

• Shelter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we all knew this already :alexz2:

Not when Rihanna has had Work, Needed Me and This Is What You Came For. Beyoncé didn't have a single hit with Lemonade despite her great album sales. 

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Not when Rihanna has had Work, Needed Me and This Is What You Came For. Beyoncé didn't have a single hit with Lemonade despite her great album sales. 

IFPI said otherwise  :cm:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Coklek92 said:

IFPI said otherwise  :cm:

Yeah, guess we all have a different opinion about everything so their opinion is not more important than yours or mine. 

I was simply saying that Rihanna has had 2 huge songs in 2016, Beyoncé 0. 5 platinium songs for Rihanna, Beyoncé 0. 1 video reaching 1B and a second one at IDK 950M. Beyoncé is struggling to get 50M views. 

This thread seeks to needlessly start a "stan" war between the Hive and the Navy. I'm not reporting it, but hopefully the Admins will see this soon enough. 

didnt anti sell more singles? streamed more? all lemonade has on it is actual album sales. right? also anti has that 1million that they 100% didnt take into consideration. so its all good...

3 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Honey, it's artists rank, not albums.

Nope. It's total sales including all platforms (streaming, physical and digital sales) :cm:

4 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

This thread seeks to needlessly start a "stan" war between the Hive and the Navy. I'm not reporting it, but hopefully the Admins will see this soon enough. 

Why is a Taylor Swift stan igniting a stan war between the navy and the hive? 

1 minute ago, brianc33616 said:

I am

real question is why you felt the need to start this thread when there already exist a thread discussing the full top 10? why did you feel the need to pit the only two black women on that list against each other?

3 minutes ago, Blue G said:

didnt anti sell more singles? streamed more? all lemonade has on it is actual album sales. right? also anti has that 1million that they 100% didnt take into consideration. so its all good...

Lemonade to my understanding for all the songs on the album, sold quite a lot, not exclusively its singles. And Lemonade is not on Spotify either. 

So that 1 million giving away bullsh*t needs to be gone from existence. Of course it won't count. Stop using it as a excuse. 

Just now, Coklek92 said:

Nope. It's total sales including all platforms (streaming, physical and digital sales) :cm:

Of all albums and tracks released by the artist :cm:

Lmao in which world? If IFPI only count sales, stream, etc from US it's ok but sis...:rip: