• ceremonials

16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I came here thinking a new season was starting tbh...mess

i mean....... someday?

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

i mean....... someday?

Hopefully. I’d love to participate. 

we need to figure out who still wants to host first!

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Jackson said:

we need to figure out who still wants to host first!

Hor.

I'd put my name out there for host as I definitely have the time available next year, but I also think if someone who hasn't hosted yet would like to, they should get the chance first.

37 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'd put my name out there for host as I definitely have the time available next year, but I also think if someone who hasn't hosted yet would like to, they should get the chance first.

That theme went out the window with this last season, so I say go for it. Just don;t pick me as a judge and you'll get the job for sure!

On 12/18/2017 at 2:55 PM, Hug said:

That theme went out the window with this last season, so I say go for it. Just don;t pick me as a judge and you'll get the job for sure!

I think it should be the selection of judges by the next season's host that we should follow and respect. There shouldn't be any argument about that. So if Sam chooses you, then it's only up to you if you're going to accept it or not. But tbh, I know you'll be a great judge Hug! :heart2:

7 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I think it should be the selection of judges by the next season's host that we should follow and respect. There shouldn't be any argument about that. So if Sam chooses you, then it's only up to you if you're going to accept it or not. But tbh, I know you'll be a great judge Hug! :heart2:

Someone else knows I won't so whatisthetruth.gif :!ohno: 

1 hour ago, Hug said:

If that person is not the next season's host, then it's no big deal. If cere was planning on having you as a judge, it's ha decision and should be respected. And honestly, it's not a bad idea. Actually it is a great idea to have the most veteran player of PH to be a judge.

1 hour ago, Hug said:

200.gif

giphy.gif 

are we still interested in doing platinum grammys? i feel like now is a good time

• 3 weeks later...

Mess. Anyways, we do need to still figure out the future of this game

I thought Hor was hosting 12 in the coming months? :rip:

35 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

Pretty much I would let Jackson know that he is a fat host, and the game that he hosted was NOT something that I would particularly host myself. It was an extra, boring type of game. He said that that game was meant to be hosted by somebody who would make the series last, so if that's the case, he should've put the position back on the rack and he should've never even volunteered because he was unqualified to host this season if that's the case. And um, I think Jackson is just a disgrace. He's a disgrace to humanity, and he's a disgrace to writers who are actually beautiful and classy, and um, he just doesn't have the vernacular that he thinks he possesses. Pears lied to her several times and told him that he was fly, hot and capable of hosting a season and he's nothing like that, he's NOTHING of the sort.

Image result for new york smoking gif

WHY WOULD SHE SAY PLATINUM HIT IS DEAD? I THOUGHT IT DIED IN THE DIARY ROOM. I SAID PLATINUM? SHE SAID PLATINUM HIT. SHE SAID IT DIED OF FLOPPING. WHY WOULD SHE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THAT **** IS NOT FUNNY. 

• ATRL Moderator

@Truth Teller as host or cancel it

Just now, Citrus said:

ATRL Drag Race has songwriting challenges too, now. Platinum Hit is cancelled.

tenor.gif

This a hint? FUCK I am COMING in All Stars.

tenor.gif