• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

Just now, Aurora said:

The this season shade.

:deadbanana2:  

6 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

Girl the only girl here freaking out is you.

Honestly my whole song focused on desert, lonely road imagery. "Destined for this desert road/Going places men don't go" is pretty coincidental, but it's not a very original line or concept at all, so if you want to take credit for that, go ahead girl. We love easy, cheap rhymes. And the lion's den line sucks cause I thought it was a pretty cute lyric I came up with. But I guess I have you to thanks!

Me, an avid Jackson stan, definitely knew this exact detail when writing my song. I just had to insert that into my song somewhere. I'm so glad you noticed.

I'm getting secondhand embarrassment now. :shakeno:

Qurlfriend, this is a cliche I've read in numerous PH songs. It's a knockoff Taylor Swift-esque lyric. But I'll give you this one too!

Hats off to you for spending time on this when the gag is I really don't seek your approval this much to submit a compilation of Jackson songs (only one of which I've ever read or been publicly posted to my knowledge) as my last song....which is judged by you. :shakeno: It literally makes no sense.

asdkls i literally said it was a joke and not to get offended and .2 seconds later you go and get offended

7 minutes ago, Citrus said:

I have something to say about some things.

NCrNS0Y.gif

i cosign these things

2 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Wait, congrats Sam!!

uvie you’re a bad bitch too

thx so mcuh :heart2: 

i guess another announcement is that there will be host (and possibly judge) debates during the season reunion, coinciding with the platinum grammys in around 2 weeks. this whole season there's been a bit of a feeling that a certain person would get the hosting job regardless, but i really want to hear new ideas and see who else is interested so that s12 is the best it can be

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

asdkls i literally said it was a joke and not to get offended and .2 seconds later you go and get offended

It'd be a cuter look if you just owned up to your accusations instead of this role reversal where I'm the one who spent a majority of a review comparing a song to their own and then creating an annotated post about it when the person had already moved on :shakeno: If you really were joking, maybe try a lower level intro to comedy course next time. x

9 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Wait, congrats Sam!!

uvie you’re a bad bitch too

Thanks Hor :heart2:

4 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

It'd be a cuter look if you just owned up to your accusations instead of this role reversal where I'm the one who spent a majority of a review comparing a song to their own and then creating an annotated post about it when the person had already moved on :shakeno: If you really were joking, maybe try a lower level intro to comedy course next time. x

you're gonna get frown lines if you stay this pressed, lighten up!

• ATRL Moderator

Can someone ehem jacjson make a doc with the season songs. It’ll make it easier for the gurls sending nominations 

Just now, Tsareena said:

Can someone ehem jacjson make a doc with the season songs. It’ll make it easier for the gurls sending nominations 

I'll ehem him right now

9 minutes ago, Jackson said:

you're gonna get frown lines if you stay this pressed, lighten up!

are we doing best judge song or did one of my relatives die for nothing

• ATRL Moderator

As someone who both has tons of writing experience AND is usually nice, why isn't @Hug the frontrunner for host? DOEVpif.jpg

Just now, Citrus said:

are we doing best judge song or did one of my relatives die for nothing

we can if anyone else has songs they want to submit

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

maybe if that hoe Austin had finished his Dolly Parton song like he said he would

Just now, Citrus said:

maybe if that hoe Austin had finished his Dolly Parton song like he said he would

i have a song i could finish and submit tbh!

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

As someone who both has tons of writing experience AND is usually nice, why isn't @Hug the frontrunner for host? DOEVpif.jpg

Because Jackson gets to pick the host

DOEVpif.jpg

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I just started a song yesterday. Not sure how fast I can get a draft done but maybe I can do it :flower:

23 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

OK but this is lowkey a concepT.

10 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Congrats! You had this in the bag from very early on:clap3: 

Thanks. :heart2:

The contestants of PH11 singing a closing number for the finale show

XI1Lit4.gif