PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

1 minute ago, Hug said:

HAUS needs to collab again during the off time I think :shakeno: without worrying about challenges and doing well etc we could write a really messy ass song :ahh: 

I'm already demoing "SaintWest Is Dead, Hug Is Dead, Uvie Is Dead, But I'm Alive – Aurora's Manifesto" for my solo career, sorry.

but yes we must do this it sounds like such fun

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

5 minutes ago, Hug said:

My life is gonna feel so empty without PH :rip: 

it's a good thing 11.25 is starting on Friday!

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

it's a good thing 11.25 is starting on Friday!

not 11.25

"Write one song and the best song is the winner. Go!"

For 2 months only, Legend @Hug. Until then, maybe you can help me prepare for my PH12 slayage :eli:

Edited by KatyCatPH

So what's next, PH11.5 or PH12? :eli:

I'm ready to flop even harder than last time. But in all seriousness I've been writing a lot lately so hopefully I'll do better in the next season. 

Everyone in PH looks so good IRL :jonny:

Edited by PoKiTaurus

6 minutes ago, Hug said:

Ahh honestly, just mess around with the program you decide to use. Spend some time just looking for where stuff is etc and maybe start with making basic melodies etc. It's what I did and I just slowly learned through a mix of trial and error, along with some YouTube video tutorials and advice from some friends ( @Caillou specifically) I grew into...what I do now.

I downloaded a free version of Logic X a few years back and never mastered it, but I've gotten a little better with it. Unfortunately it's somewhat buggy now and I can't update it so it's rather out of date, so I'm considering just deleting it and buying my own version. I feel like if I spend so much on it, I'll be more inclined to spend time on it to get use out of it too? :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Jackson said:

"back into the lion's den" from Back to Me

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

I downloaded a free version of Logic X a few years back and never mastered it, but I've gotten a little better with it. Unfortunately it's somewhat buggy now and I can't update it so it's rather out of date, so I'm considering just deleting it and buying my own version. I feel like if I spend so much on it, I'll be more inclined to spend time on it to get use out of it too? :laugh:

If that's what you want to do, go for it. :cupid: I'd be too scared it'd be a waste of money, kii.

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

logic is bae tbh

4 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

So what's next, PH11.5 or PH12? :eli:

I'm ready to flop even harder than last time. But in all seriousness I've been writing a lot lately so hopefully I'll do better in the next season. 

Not me though. I am a fatty.

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

If that's what you want to do, go for it. :cupid: I'd be too scared it'd be a waste of money, kii.

2 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

logic is bae tbh

I am scared but I have a lowkey lazy personality and know that I won't bother trying unless I feel like I have to. But I've seen tutorials with the new Logic and it looks so much better and fun to use. :smitten: We'll see.

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Where?  tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

but I DO have to add that @ultraviolence.xx omg I was SHOOK at you coming 2nd and on your debut??? Your POWER this season is too much and you truly came through this finale. My wig is incinerated already so I'm not ready for your future seasons 

:heart2: thank you cors. so glad to have gotten to know you this season

3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

:heart2: thank you cors. so glad to have gotten to know you this season

Karli is such a saint right?

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Karli is such a saint right?

yes

9 minutes ago, Corsola said:

I'm literally so proud :'( Not only did you WIN but your best and favorite entry was the #1 too :weeps: I could say a lot more but I've kind of already said my piece in the days before akjgbadg (same to basically everyone)

I'm so happy too love, Positano was the little song that could even with Austin's sabotage. I definitely wouldn't have done as well as it did without those last minute alterations. :heart2:

Just now, Citrus said:

Now it's time to talk about who is hosting PH12, and, more importantly, who is judging.

NCrNS0Y.gif

Just give it to Austin bae. January 1st right @ceremonials?

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

i want to judge in PHXIII

if not PHXII :gaycat5: jk

Here for an ensemble cast where the judges and hosts outnumber the contestants tbh!

36 minutes ago, Jackson said:

OK here's my promised annotated version of Nomad Lands (this is in jest don't freak out @SaintWest)

Girl the only girl here freaking out is you.

verse

Maybe I’m not meant for home

Destined for this desert road

Going places men don’t go - almost a direct copy of my song Pioneer: "what if life's a desert road/going places men don't go"

Venture on, a one-man show

Stuck inside a lion’s den - "back into the lion's den" from Back to Me

Caging me within my head

I often have to pretend

Bitter nights have better ends

Honestly my whole song focused on desert, lonely road imagery. "Destined for this desert road/Going places men don't go" is pretty coincidental, but it's not a very original line or concept at all, so if you want to take credit for that, go ahead girl. We love easy, cheap rhymes. And the lion's den line sucks cause I thought it was a pretty cute lyric I came up with. But I guess I have you to thanks!

one of my most popular songs is called Mountain Man

Me, an avid Jackson stan, definitely knew this exact detail when writing my song. I just had to insert that into my song somewhere. I'm so glad you noticed.

But I think I’ve found a home - "Heyo, I've found a home" from Oceans Away

I'm getting secondhand embarrassment now. :shakeno:

We’re emptying tanks of gas

Our head’s filled up with dreams

We’ll ride off in the sunset - "thought maybe we could run away on half a tank of dreams" - Night Drive, a song I sent to Saint like a week ago

Qurlfriend, this is a cliche I've read in numerous PH songs. It's a knockoff Taylor Swift-esque lyric. But I'll give you this one too!

Hats off to you for spending time on this when the gag is I really don't seek your approval this much to submit a compilation of Jackson songs (only one of which I've ever read or been publicly posted to my knowledge) as my last song....which is judged by you. :shakeno: It literally makes no sense.

• ATRL Moderator

season XI should start in late spring :coffee: