PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

THIRD PLACE

finishing in third place this season...

hXZIfk7.gif

HUG

OK sis, where do we even begin with you??? You're a PH icon, no ifs ands or buts about it. Between hosting, judging, winning, and slaying these girls over and over again you've built yourself quite a legacy here. You've made the finale twice in the past few seasons, proving you're neither frontloaded nor forgotten.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

*insert every GIF of tiffany pollard laughing in existence*

• ATRL Moderator

Omg

sujvmdf.gif

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

I'd RT but uvie was never at the back of the pack for a good chunk of the game. :fan: no shade to Matty, I still love ha

I think you meant underrated :'(

:jonny:

I could write an essay for Hug but he already knows how I feel about him. A legend. Nothing more needs to be said. Congrats, King.

miss uvula really is taking out this season i can feel it

I do believe @Hug is more than a PH icon. He's a legend already and I am very happy that he made this far and finished 3rd. He was the one who convinced me to join and I still can't forget that. Congrats Legend!

Edited by KatyCatPH

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

*insert every GIF of tiffany pollard laughing in existence*

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, MattyTacos said:

I think you meant underrated :'(

Well, uvie was underrated for a good chunk! Omg maybe that's the connection. #Uvie4DarkHorsePH11

Ready for Positano to place 4th and Orange Grove to place 1st and uvie to snatch the crown!

inb4 this actually happens like my Stardust getting a perfect 10 prediction

Just now, Aurora said:

Well, uvie was underrated for a good chunk! Omg maybe that's the connection. #Uvie4DarkHorsePH11

uvie ha dark horse era is upon us

IZG82wb.gif

uvie pulling at least a me/fefe/temporal, perhaps even a lovesong/matty :jonny3: 

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

I do believe @Hug is more than a PH icon. He's a legend already and I am very happy that he made this far and finished 3rd. He was the one who convinced me to join and I still can't forget that. Congrats Legend!

Just now, Aurora said:

Ready for Positano to place 4th and Orange Grove to place 1st and uvie to snatch the crown!

inb4 this actually happens like my Stardust getting a perfect 10 prediction

qlkewqj an iconic moment, i was so sure id lose and you were probably preparing your winning speech :jonny: 

Just now, Jackson said:

uvie pulling at least a me/fefe/temporal, perhaps even a lovesong/matty :jonny3: 

BITCH YOU KNOW THE ****ING RESULTS

why does everyone forget I placed 2nd in my debut season too

Just now, Aurora said:

I thought truth teller was 2nd :skull: or did the good sis get third?

@Jackson
HM: I thought the problem was "lunch" that's why I changed it. :rip: Well doesn't matter, I just really needed an excuse for them to be alone together and that seemed like the most fitting, but I guess recess could've worked, too.

Canvas: Imagery wise, I wanted to invoke the idea of paintings because that's been my motif for this season with my covers, so like...the color dripping off the skin was the colors reflected in the water that was dripping off the skin. I suppose an easy fix could've been like "Water color drips off our skin" and it could've had the double entendre, but I didn't think of that at the time. I...can't really address anything else because it seems subjective. :fan:

TPWSO: I'm gonna be honest with you here, I didn't want the post-choruses there, but I felt like they had to be there for...explaining things. At least the first one, and by that point, I felt like I needed them for consistency's sake, so if they read like filler, you clocked it. I also disagree with the outro not being needed, because it gives resolution to the song. It isn't a "will they/won't they get away to this paradise" because the outro is where its shown they did get away. I suppose it could've been left there, but I felt resolution was important to the song coming from the place I was at when I wrote it, it was personal to me. I suppose personal sentiments aren't able to be judged, but I'm just saying I disagree with it not being needed!

@Citrus
HM: Okay but you stanned for it the first time. whatisthetruth.gif

Canvas: I forgive you for HM slander COME ON 10

TPWSO: Okay I am glad it's mostly minor things you commented on, and idk I agree with most of them. :heart2:

@feelslikeadream
HM: I never actually thought of that at all, but you made a great point with the fear/serenity thing. If I were to try and reapproach this song again, which I might because I genuinely love it more than just a PH entry, I would like to incorporate that. You'll get writing credits! The...lack of complexity was there by design because I did want it to be very surface level, as I think it's the easiest way to be able to feel for characters in the limited medium of lyric writing, but I can also understand that not being a strong-point in a finale entry, so fair.

Canvas: I...suppose it is parodoxical to "form" a destiny, but I am someone who believes that destinies aren't set in stone, and they change if you make changes for yourself...that's a more philosophical thing and factually incorrect if we're going by dictionary definition, but I figured I'd explain myself. :gaycat4:

TPWSO: Okay but it's "Sang Of" and I remember googling which one was grammatically correct because I knew you'd roast my ass if I got it wrong. 

I'm just gonna talk to cere on skype later I cba typing anymore.

Just now, Jackson said:

qlkewqj an iconic moment, i was so sure id lose and you were probably preparing your winning speech :jonny: 

As soon as I saw gabe was 3rd I knew you'd won. And I'm kinda feeling the same way about uvie being Top 2 with a #4 entry right now. :jonny4:

Just now, MattyTacos said:

I thought truth teller was 2nd :skull: or did the good sis get third?

TT was third thanks to Jackson's amazing and very well thought out public opinion poll

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Aurora said:

I remember that. I think the following season was more memorable though, when you didn't make the finale. I actually screamed @ results that night cause the judges didn't know that was happening :jonny2: