• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

1 minute ago, minho said:

hosting could be fun and interesting, but i don't understand - what's even the deal with the "debate" thing?

The people want an informed decision

Aurora had it right, at it's very core this is a game and should be fun.  Let's hope we can actually prioritize that in the next season.

11 minutes ago, minho said:

hosting could be fun and interesting, but i don't understand - what's even the deal with the "debate" thing?

It began with disagreement with Austin's proposed panel given that it isn't as "veteran" heavy as most seasons have been. That was mostly internal but the discussion in here I think has shifted to a bit of a broader topic of where PH should go.

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

It began with disagreement with Austin's proposed panel given that it isn't as "veteran" heavy as most seasons have been. That was mostly internal but the discussion in here I think has shifted to a bit of a broader topic of where PH should go.

I think there we going to be an actual planned debate for the PH12 host like there was a debate for the Diamond Hit host in PH9, that’s whats being referenced 

3 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Oh I kind of get it then. 

Honestly though, why not have a season where it's all new people judging/hosting?  I think it would be fun, and it would give the game overall a new flair.  I hope people will reconsider that panel because I for one would really want to play that season (as opposed to a season that kind of takes the same formula all the past ones have had).

edit: Oh yes, thanks Temporal as well.  I was referring to the debate surrounding who the host was going to be, because I didn't really get why we needed one for a forum game.  I just assumed it was something that was developed just within the past few pages.

If anything drains fun for me personally it's creating drama about next season when the current one hasn't even finished 

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

If anything drains fun for me personally it's creating drama about next season when the current one hasn't even finished 

it did kind of finish tho xx

yall know what the REAL tea is

@Gastrodonatella is STILL the top poster in this thread after only competing for a few rounds. LEGENDt

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

waiT did you drop out after phase 2? :eek: ignore her she drinks.gif

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

it was like round 6 or 7

mess

27 minutes ago, minho said:

Honestly though, why not have a season where it's all new people judging/hosting?

that's literally what i did this season though m (apart from me ofc)

Random fun fact: NewTRL features 25 replies per page as opposed to OldTRL's 20 replies per page format. Therefore us reaching 416 pages on NewTRL is equivalent to us reaching 520 pages on OldTRL.

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Random fun fact: NewTRL features 25 replies per page as opposed to OldTRL's 20 replies per page format. Therefore us reaching 416 pages on NewTRL is equivalent to us reaching 520 pages on OldTRL.

The new SPS

Just now, swiftie13 said:

The new SPS

:ahh:

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

that's literally what i did this season though m (apart from me ofc)

I judged the last few rounds of DH if that matters

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

@SaintWest is working hard, but I'm working harder.

You got the reference wrong.