• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

fMByWjU.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P H A S E 3

ROUND 10 : GIRL GROUPS

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, you'll absolutely despise this one. JK! This week, we're doing group projects. This challenge will be two-fold: first, you will get together in groups of 3/4 and write one song together. This won't be entirely a group effort, though. Together, I want your team to come up with a chorus, but then each of you will write your own verse. Yes, that means these songs will have 3/4 verses with one main refrain. There are no stylistic limits on this part of the challenge. The entire song doesn't necessarily have to be cohesive (you're 5H, not DC), but make sure each verse is cohesive in relation to the chorus.

The second part of the challenge is to write your Crying in the Club, your Crazy In Love, your solo debut. After leaving your girl group, you'll be tasked with writing an additional song entirely on your own. Once again, there's no limitations other than to make it entirely YOU, as if this was the industry's first impression of you. The finale is next week, so there's no excuse not to do your best hoe!

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU

- two girl groups (you can choose your own groups, one of 3 and one of 4)

- a group name and individual stage names (not scored obv)

- two group songs total, only submission per group is required

- one individual song from each of you

scoring will be 50% your solo song, 25% your group chorus, and 25% your individual verse

ENTRIES DUE FRIDAY AT 11:59 PM EST

ok but little mix their impact on your life @Jackson, from hater to stan to dedicating PH rounds to them

Just now, Aurora said:

ok but little mix their impact on your life @Jackson, from hater to stan to dedicating PH rounds to them

this was all citrus's idea but tea! secret love song pt ii did that!

this is honestly kind of a slay 

• ATRL Moderator

Wig. Does the girl from each group who writes the best solo song get a +.05 bonus for being the Camila of the group?

24 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Wig. Does the girl from each group who writes the best solo song get a +.05 bonus for being the Camila of the group?

Whew

13 hours ago, Corsola said:

Oh wow congrats @mxtthewdelrey! I know how hard you've worked and how dedicated you've been so it's really great to see you retain your identity as being unapologetically you and getting your first #1 while you're at it :weeps: you definitely earned it!

13 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm so ****ing happy for you omg. I remember in the .5 season there were a few songs of yours I really stanned for and thought you were done wrong (Floor Song comes to mind). I love how you have such a unique style and have never wavered from it despite criticisms based on personal preference. A true artisté!

I also did way better than I thought I would with this song and wanted a #2 before the season was done so I'm elated.

12 hours ago, MattyTacos said:

Congrats @mxtthewdelrey :hug: Your song was amazing and gave me Tori/Bjork vibes, woo :clap3: 

12 hours ago, Corsola said:

Mess I stanned hard but I didn't really think of legend Bjork. Maybe serving Black Lake? 

12 hours ago, MattyTacos said:

Yeah, Black Lake was the song I was thinking of in comparison to Bjork. Woo a 10 minute EXPERIENCE.

9 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Yas mxtt

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

it's fine we're all going to the afterparty celebrating mxtt's win anyway and will be too drunk to write

all of this has me on the floor :jonny: the Black Lake comparisons, i'm shuddering :jonny2: thank u all :jonny3:

11 hours ago, ceremonials said:

@keshaspearsxo dont drop out

Kinda a bit late to start caring about that. And shouldn't it be the host trying to keep his game together and not having people quit. Especially if it's a result of him in the first place. 

2 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Kinda a bit late to start caring about that. And shouldn't it be the host trying to keep his game together and not having people quit. Especially if it's a result of him in the first place. 

I'm sorry, who are you? 

i found this so funny

Just now, Tsareena said:

have the two teams formed? 

One of them has, so I guess the other one forms by default :dancehall: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Hug said:

One of them has, so I guess the other one forms by default :dancehall: 

can you announce your team then

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i'm ****ing done with your avi :rip::rip::rip: