PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

Just now, Jackson said:

Round 10 coming kinda soonish probably. Let me just say the scores were so close this round from top to bottom, really anyone could make it into the finale

****, how manay people will make it?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

2 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

****, how manay people will make it?

Just now, Jackson said:

Just now, SaintWest said:

i think 3

wow, mass murder teas :deadbanana3:  

8 minutes ago, Hug said:

How embarrassing for me

not really considering the scores were so close that you most likely could've easily have swapped places with me

Just now, SaintWest said:

not really considering the scores were so close that you most likely could've easily have swapped places with me

I mean I have 5 more seasons of experience so having a one size fits all standard doesn't really work

1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

wtf I'm actually crying just a little bit :weeps: This is my fourth season playing and I finally got a #1 (and my highest entry before this was #5) :jonny: my body is like......in shock. thank you so much for seeing something in my little song this week @Jackson @Citrus @feelslikeadream @ceremonials You've completely put a smile on my face and i'm so so so so grateful! 

I'm so ****ing happy for you omg. I remember in the .5 season there were a few songs of yours I really stanned for and thought you were done wrong (Floor Song comes to mind). I love how you have such a unique style and have never wavered from it despite criticisms based on personal preference. A true artisté!

I also did way better than I thought I would with this song and wanted a #2 before the season was done so I'm elated.

i love when you stumble across an old song that was a huge part of your growing up :'( i was listening to the hsm2 soundtrack and it's alright, it's OK by ashley tisdale came on and i was shook. such a good song.

1 minute ago, Corsola said:

Mess I stanned hard but I didn't really think of legend Bjork. Maybe serving Black Lake? 

Yeah, Black Lake was the song I was thinking of in comparison to Bjork. Woo a 10 minute EXPERIENCE.

18 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

i love when you stumble across an old song that was a huge part of your growing up :'( i was listening to the hsm2 soundtrack and it's alright, it's OK by ashley tisdale came on and i was shook. such a good song.

wait that's on the HSM2 soundtrack???

Just now, ultraviolence.xx said:

wait that's on the HSM2 soundtrack???

no, but i was listening to hsm2 songs on her spotify page so it was going through her most streamed songs

56 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

no, but i was listening to hsm2 songs on her spotify page so it was going through her most streamed songs

ohhhhh

looks like you were making good decisions 

R10 is probably coming tomorrow tbh :cupid: but you'll have until Friday night this week 

• ATRL Moderator

I still listen to it's alright it's ok on the reg - a true bop! 

15 minutes ago, Jackson said:

R10 is probably coming tomorrow tbh :cupid: but you'll have until Friday night this week 

it's fine we're all going to the afterparty celebrating mxtt's win anyway and will be too drunk to write

Just now, Aurora said:

it's fine we're all going to the afterparty celebrating mxtt's win anyway and will be too drunk to write

i changed my mind, i'm writing it up now

Just now, Jackson said:

tumblr_n6gg8wqBTK1tpblejo1_250.gif

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Just now, Aurora said:

ok but a bop