PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

51 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, so I hope you take it that way, but you remind me of Christina a bit. Like, you are to songwriting what Christina is to vocals. Obviously you've got mad talent, you wouldn't consistently make it to the pointy end of the competition in each season if you didn't, but sometimes your lack of restraint is your biggest pressure point. But not everything has to be over-analysed and cut right back, anyway. :laugh:

My biggest flaw I feel is not knowing when I've bitten off more than I can chew... but I like taking risks and they don't always work out, and I'm okay with that. :cm:

SCREAMING

This comparison is so true! :jonny:  :lmao: I always self-sabotage myself :skull:  I definitely have a problem with restraining myself, I view the "restraint" as a limitation of expression rather than a way to showcase my talent in a more succinct, effective way. I've always had a problem with control in all areas of my life - I don't like not feeling in control, well... except for sex :fan:  anyway :skull: I definitely have a warped perception of things sometimes (especially of myself) and I need to change that :rip:  although I do think I've been improving a lot lately! :duca:  :party: The fact that my song last week reached #6 is so amazing to me :weeps: I'm definitely going to continue experimenting with different styles and techniques.  

Thanks sis, I definitely needed this boost after the way I've been feeling lately (nothing to do with PH, just fake friends in real life :emofish::hug:  :heart2: 

also, when you take risks it's definitely more about your execution of it than your capability. I have a lot of good ideas but my execution is TERRIBLE :skull:  even though I know I'm more than capable of doing the idea justice.

Edited by UFO

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

12 minutes ago, UFO said:

SCREAMING

This comparison is so true! :jonny:  :lmao: I always self-sabotage myself :skull:  I definitely have a problem with restraining myself, I view the "restraint" as a limitation of expression rather than a way to showcase my talent in a more succinct, effective way. I've always had a problem with control in all areas of my life - I don't like not feeling in control, well... except for sex :fan:  anyway :skull: I definitely have a warped perception of things sometimes (especially of myself) and I need to change that :rip:  although I do think I've been improving a lot lately! :duca:  :party: The fact that my song last week reached #6 is so amazing to me :weeps: I'm definitely going to continue experimenting with different styles and techniques.  

Thanks sis, I definitely needed this boost after the way I've been feeling lately (nothing to do with PH, just fake friends in real life :emofish::hug:  :heart2: 

also, when you take risks it's definitely more about your execution of it than your capability. I have a lot of good ideas but my execution is TERRIBLE :skull:  even though I know I'm more than capable of doing the idea justice.

I've been there before, trust me. :laugh: But my English comms classes back in college really helped me hone in on restraint and developing that ability to still get my points across in fewer words/sentences/paragraphs – whatever it may be. It's definitely a useful skill. Even still, I struggle at times. For example, often when writing song reviews as a judge, I'd have so much I wanted to say but I didn't want to write an essay for each contestant.

I'm more than happy to check out your songs before you submit if you're ever after another opinion. It might even be a good idea to take your "finished product", save it somewhere, and then go back into editing mode and be really ruthless with the cutting/rewriting. Even if you regret erasing some bits you'd still have the original to fall back on.

I'm usually asleep during results, now I'll be at work. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

Platinum It - 2017

Lemme retitle my song "Match With Flame", horror anthem is coming!

Thanks @ceremonials

i really am trying to step out of my box while retaining what makes it recognisably me. Glad you liked the opening lines, they're my favourite too! :fan:

8 hours ago, ceremonials said:

FCKNAmbrosia, “Castaway” (HERETIC)

Screaming at your entry LITERALLY taking up 7 pages of the Google Doc. :deadbanana2: I’m fine with that though, since now I have less songs to read than I initially thought :gaycat3: Also wow @ you doing a collab, I don’t think that’s ever been done before. In that sense it seems like a risk, but I mean, no one ever said it

be a collab, so collect those royalties henny.

Okay onto the actual song. As always, there were a  few ARTPOP word choices that could’ve been avoided - things like “belly of the sea”, “abyss sand” and “water flow”. Also, you did NOT just rhyme sea gulls with eagles, did you? The chorus however was ARTPOP in its finest form, and I really loved it. The castaway hook is an absolute slay in both of the choruses. Also, I felt like the “you” parts felt more like Florence, and her parts felt more like you, so that was weird, but not gonna lie I wasn’t paying much attention to who was singing what. Still, it was a clever way to bridge both of your styles seamlessly, even if wasn’t pulled off the best.

Well I really think that Florence would have used those "ARTPOP" words... Also I have to defend myself and say that the first half of the song is the most Florence Welch thing ever!!!! And yeah I pretty much used that rhyme because I wanted to create a juxtaposition between the ocean elements which represent insanity and the desert elements which represent the reality!!!  Still love you

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

7 AM waking up in the morning 

Gotta look perf, visit ATRL 

Gonna log in, gonna check PH

Getting 520'd every time 

Refreshing but it's still not working 

Gotta check out the results 

Finally it's working, I visit the thread 

1 new notification

Oh look I got a warning

There's no results yet 

What am I to do?

It's Sunday Sunday 

Gotta get down on Sunday 

Everybody's looking forward to the results 

Sunday Sunday 

Getting down on Sunday 

Waiting waiting (yeah) 

Waiting waiting (yeah)

Fun fun fun fun 

Looking forward to the results 

7:45 I'm checking Stand Your Ground 

Raging so hard at all the shade

Fun fun it's not fun

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

I'm typing and eating

My pizza's by my right, yeah 

I'm typing and eating

Now you know it 

1 new notification

Oh look I got a warning

There's no results yet 

What am I to do?

It's Sunday Sunday 

Gotta get down on Sunday 

Sunday Sunday 

Getting down on Sunday 

Waiting waiting (yeah) 

Waiting waiting (yeah)

Fun fun fun fun 

Yesterday was Saturday, Saturday 

Today it is Sunday, Sunday 

We-we-we we so excited 

We so excited 

To get the results 

Tomorrow is Monday

And Tuesday comes afterwards

I don't want this weekend to end

It's Sunday Sunday 

Gotta get down on Sunday 

Sunday Sunday 

Getting down on Sunday 

Waiting waiting (yeah) 

Waiting waiting (yeah)

Fun fun fun fun 

----

I didn't actually get a WP I just thought it was funny to add it in 

VU1WRNt.jpg

16 minutes ago, Corsola said:

I honestly think it's really impressive that someone who's been writing for as long as you can still step our of their box so often, and do it well at that. So while I haven't read anything you've submitted, I still think you've done a good job simply for that. 

That's such a lovely thing to say. You're truly my PH bae :date2:

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

you didn't even get a review :rip: not everything is about you

Hello Gastrodonatella! Thank you so much for inserting your opinion. Your loyalty is important to us, so a representative who cares will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you. :) 

mIkvXNK.png

let me just say, this is a really strong round so far!

@ultraviolence.xx – take me to the water

Is this lower-case thing going to be happening all season? How Zayn of you. I like this style for you moreso than what you wrote last week. It feels more authentic for you, and I like your songs better when they don’t feel overdone. This had a lot of strong imagery and metaphors without ever feeling contrived. This is also very ceremonials (the judge) of you because 97.4% of his songs are about death.

@UFO – Escape the Heavens

“Thrown off-course” not sure if that lack of rhyme was intentional, but if so I liked it. There were parts of this that were a bit much. “My guard was discharged” was kinda weird wording for a song format. There were some slay lines, though, like “I would give anything to feel the heartache that made me so afraid once again”. WOO. Also mess as this song length, it would be like 12 minutes if sung.

@Hug – Kaleidoscope Skies

“Every summer burned to embers, now winter reaches out” a slay line. I know you’ve done dark songs before, but it’s not the first thing I associate you with, so I’m glad to see a song like this from you this week (although it’s a bit overdone as a whole this round). I feel like the prechorus and chorus served the same purpose, and I thought the chorus did it more effectively, to the point that the prechorus really wasn’t essential. The ending was simple but effective.

@Gastrodonatella – Picture on the Wall

Finally a non-Florence song! First of all, girl, wtf is faded glass? How does clear fade? I know you’re talking about the picture behind the glass, so make that more evident. The sentiment of the chorus was a bit murky as well. You want to see this person so you can stop seeing them? I could see where that could make sense but the pieces don’t connect all the way. I’m also a bit confused as to why you keep a picture of a summer fling on your wall, but maybe that’s just who you are. I did like the concept as a whole, though, but I preferred your song last week.

@funnellegs – Tomorrow’s Ghost

I loved the first verse, but for some reason pale body made me scream. Get ouside sis! Someone posted the “two bodies in tandem” line in the judge chat before I read your song, and it slayed me just as much as I had hoped in the context of the song, but the line that really got me was “If you’re looking for a body, mine is free to borrow”. Like DAMN. Really, that entire chorus slayed my existence. If I remember correctly, you wrote a sequel to Stardust a few weeks ago, and to be quite honest this was a much more effective and emotionally charged sequel than your actual sequel was. Great job!

@minho – storybook

I liked how vague your concept was in places, because it makes the reader really have to dig through a couple of layers to fully understand the meaning of your song. That being said, there were a couple of places that the themes could have been more uniform. In the second half of the first verse, you move from rain to packing to lighting something on fire the course of just a couple of lines. It’s also never quite clear if your love interest is physically with you or not. It’s implied that you’re imagining a past with them, but then lines like “to break the deafening tension between me and you” and “how do I get it through” convolute that. This was very Dolly so good job for that.

@Tsareena – Lamb

This could be an @everyone comment, but if you put spoilers in your PM I’m probably not going to copy them to the google doc so try not to xoxo. Anyways, I think this is my favorite song from you thus far. I’m starting get understand your style a bit better. It’s very vivid and direct, but also more poppy. I loved how blunt the song was overall, and you had great imagery. I would still like to see you branch out a bit more with your writing in the coming weeks, though.

@FCKNAmbrosia – Castaway

Baroque-pop her return? A mess at you pimping out your writing camp sessions for a collab with yourself. And it’s also good I speak French sis. Fortunately for you, this was very Florence and a huge overall improvement from last week. The language was a bit much at times, but overall you painted an extremely lush picture where I could feel every moment.

@mxtthewdelrey – misjudged

What’s with all the lowercase titles this season? I get that it can be a cool poetic tool, but there’s like 5 every round. So, this isn’t necessarily a jab at you specifically, especially since I’ve done it before myself. Also, I saw your pic with Luke yesterday, cute! My favorite couplet here was “I order one more drink/knowing in due time it becomes vomit down the sink”. I thought this was a good marriage of your very individual style with something that could work for Amy. This was definitely one of my favorite songs I’ve read from you, and apart from the underwear line I thought you kept your eccentric style subdued enough to let your actual writing abilities work to your benefit.

@Nait Phoenix – Hubris

This season is kinda your peak so far in this game. This song was so innovative, and although I can’t see anyone exactly capturing TOP’s style because it’s so unique, I liked that it was a good blend of yours and theirs. There were a few lines that were quite filler (which I get is a thing in rap, but not so much for TOP), like the repeated effort line and the “American” line, which I don’t really see as being related to being a saint. Your use of repetition throughout the song was pretty cool, how you repeated much of the verses but kept each of them distinct.

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

mIkvXNK.png

let me just say, this is a really strong round so far!

@ultraviolence.xx – take me to the water

Is this lower-case thing going to be happening all season? How Zayn of you. I like this style for you moreso than what you wrote last week. It feels more authentic for you, and I like your songs better when they don’t feel overdone. This had a lot of strong imagery and metaphors without ever feeling contrived. This is also very ceremonials (the judge) of you because 97.4% of his songs are about death.

@UFO – Escape the Heavens

“Thrown off-course” not sure if that lack of rhyme was intentional, but if so I liked it. There were parts of this that were a bit much. “My guard was discharged” was kinda weird wording for a song format. There were some slay lines, though, like “I would give anything to feel the heartache that made me so afraid once again”. WOO. Also mess as this song length, it would be like 12 minutes if sung.

@Hug – Kaleidoscope Skies

“Every summer burned to embers, now winter reaches out” a slay line. I know you’ve done dark songs before, but it’s not the first thing I associate you with, so I’m glad to see a song like this from you this week (although it’s a bit overdone as a whole this round). I feel like the prechorus and chorus served the same purpose, and I thought the chorus did it more effectively, to the point that the prechorus really wasn’t essential. The ending was simple but effective.

@Gastrodonatella – Picture on the Wall

Finally a non-Florence song! First of all, girl, wtf is faded glass? How does clear fade? I know you’re talking about the picture behind the glass, so make that more evident. The sentiment of the chorus was a bit murky as well. You want to see this person so you can stop seeing them? I could see where that could make sense but the pieces don’t connect all the way. I’m also a bit confused as to why you keep a picture of a summer fling on your wall, but maybe that’s just who you are. I did like the concept as a whole, though, but I preferred your song last week.

@funnellegs – Tomorrow’s Ghost

I loved the first verse, but for some reason pale body made me scream. Get ouside sis! Someone posted the “two bodies in tandem” line in the judge chat before I read your song, and it slayed me just as much as I had hoped in the context of the song, but the line that really got me was “If you’re looking for a body, mine is free to borrow”. Like DAMN. Really, that entire chorus slayed my existence. If I remember correctly, you wrote a sequel to Stardust a few weeks ago, and to be quite honest this was a much more effective and emotionally charged sequel than your actual sequel was. Great job!

@minho – storybook

I liked how vague your concept was in places, because it makes the reader really have to dig through a couple of layers to fully understand the meaning of your song. That being said, there were a couple of places that the themes could have been more uniform. In the second half of the first verse, you move from rain to packing to lighting something on fire the course of just a couple of lines. It’s also never quite clear if your love interest is physically with you or not. It’s implied that you’re imagining a past with them, but then lines like “to break the deafening tension between me and you” and “how do I get it through” convolute that. This was very Dolly so good job for that.

@Tsareena – Lamb

This could be an @everyone comment, but if you put spoilers in your PM I’m probably not going to copy them to the google doc so try not to xoxo. Anyways, I think this is my favorite song from you thus far. I’m starting get understand your style a bit better. It’s very vivid and direct, but also more poppy. I loved how blunt the song was overall, and you had great imagery. I would still like to see you branch out a bit more with your writing in the coming weeks, though.

@FCKNAmbrosia – Castaway

Baroque-pop her return? A mess at you pimping out your writing camp sessions for a collab with yourself. And it’s also good I speak French sis. Fortunately for you, this was very Florence and a huge overall improvement from last week. The language was a bit much at times, but overall you painted an extremely lush picture where I could feel every moment.

@mxtthewdelrey – misjudged

What’s with all the lowercase titles this season? I get that it can be a cool poetic tool, but there’s like 5 every round. So, this isn’t necessarily a jab at you specifically, especially since I’ve done it before myself. Also, I saw your pic with Luke yesterday, cute! My favorite couplet here was “I order one more drink/knowing in due time it becomes vomit down the sink”. I thought this was a good marriage of your very individual style with something that could work for Amy. This was definitely one of my favorite songs I’ve read from you, and apart from the underwear line I thought you kept your eccentric style subdued enough to let your actual writing abilities work to your benefit.

@Nait Phoenix – Hubris

This season is kinda your peak so far in this game. This song was so innovative, and although I can’t see anyone exactly capturing TOP’s style because it’s so unique, I liked that it was a good blend of yours and theirs. There were a few lines that were quite filler (which I get is a thing in rap, but not so much for TOP), like the repeated effort line and the “American” line, which I don’t really see as being related to being a saint. Your use of repetition throughout the song was pretty cool, how you repeated much of the verses but kept each of them distinct.

fat

How have I only just realised that this is a game... looks fun and I love writing stuff. gonna read through the season and get myself caught up

Ahh @Jackson thank you! I really respect your skills, so to hear such positive comments from you feels great. :biggrin:

Edited by funnellegs

10 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

How have I only just realised that this is a game... looks fun and I love writing stuff. gonna read through the season and get myself caught up

There's usually a mini season in between each season of Platinum Hit, it's really a good start for people who have never played before. You should sign  up in a couple of months when it comes out (assuming Jackson/the next host decides to do it).

Otherwise the next season will probably start in like January/February.

2 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

There's usually a mini season in between each season of Platinum Hit, it's really a good start for people who have never played before. You should sign  up in a couple of months when it comes out (assuming Jackson/the next host decides to do it).

Otherwise the next season will probably start in like January/February.

awesome!! thank you, I'll keep an eye out for any updates n info x

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

awesome!! thank you, I'll keep an eye out for any updates n info x

Based on what the OP says, this season will go on until November. We get like, 4-5 days to write a song for each round so you will have to manage your time properly.

There's also a dubtrack room that is really fun when a bunch of people log in, helps to get to know people better :flower:

Okay yes happy with my review, even if I think my prechorus had a different purpose than my chorus...or at least the first pre chorus did. :clap3: 

52 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Is this lower-case thing going to be happening all season? How Zayn of you.

it's just how i type :ahh: i can fix it if it's obnoxious but i ain't used caps in years :alexz2: 

Me when I get my weekly "bUt FEfE wroTe iT for YOu" comment

I decided to admit that I like "...Ready For It?" because it's basically what I wanted from Taylor. :rip: Her white girl rap and it not taking itself so seriously >>> also the vocoded bridge is a huge PLUS for me. I just wish the chorus was...different. The rest of the song is so hard-hitting and ~edgy~ and the chorus has a safe poppy sound to not completely alienate her fan base, and I understand that it could be done for the juxtaposition of it, but personally I'm not really into really peppy bubbly choruses, if it had the same sort of dark, brooding feeling the rest of the song had I'd probably love it.

Anyway, yes this is my review of "...Ready For It?" and overall I like it more than anything I've heard from Taylor since..Style probably, but I only like the instrumental of that song.

32 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

Me when I get my weekly "bUt FEfE wroTe iT for YOu" comment

Niko snapped

batch two x

@mxtthewdelrey, “Misjudged” (REHAB)

Okay, I do really get Amy vibes from this song. I think she was one of the harder artists to pull off, so it’s really impressive that you were able to pull it off even when your styles are so drastically different. So props for that. There were a few missteps here and there, particularly the “cares” line and the underwear line. They just seemed really forced and out of place in a song like this. Apart from that though, I don’t have much to say. This was definitely my fave song from you this far, and I hope to see more of this toned down version of you in the future, because I think it fits you quite well. Although maybe it’s just for this challenge?

@Nait Phoenix, “Hubris” (REID)

Okay wow, someone did finally did twenty one pilots. And they pulled it off! Extremely well, I might add. This definitely sounds like it would be sung by 21p, and that’s even if we ignore the subject at hand. The way it’s written with all the commas and such just screams 21p. My only real complaints would be that the chorus was a little anticlimactic - maybe cause its so short. I know that’s where the title is from but it just seemed so expository. I was much more excited to get to the bridge rather than read the chorus again, which is odd. I just wish the chorus was as top notch as the rest, but as is, it’s still a nearly flawless entry for a challenge like this.

@Mezik, “Tennessee” (NEW ROADS)

Okay, I really like the narrative in this, though it does feel a little contrived, since I know it didn’t actually happen to you, or maybe just not in that way. Still, it’s still very heavy emotionally heavy and a subject that few people won’t resonate with, even if they’ve never lost a loved one. I think there were still some technical difficulties here - mainly with the quotes which felt kind of shoehorned in, but with other things as well, like the first line of the chorus, which is just worded super awkwardly. I think this could definitely pass as a Dolly song. It wasn’t the perfect  emulation, but it definitely hit the mark for me. I think you went for subject matter more than emulating her style, but in the process you kind of did both, since the song is pretty storytelling heavy. So whether that was by accident or on purpose, I applaud you!

@PoKiTaurus, “Our Love’s A Two Piece Heart”

Okay, this was a definite improvement for you! Good job. There are almost 0 forced rhymes in this piece, which is what I told you to work on last week. The “near” rhyme in the chorus was probably the closest we got to this. I like that the song sort of travels through the weekend, I thought that was really cute. It wasn’t as storytelling heavy as I might have liked, but there was some narrative going on. Maybe a more satisfying conclusion to the narrative would’ve tied things together more seamlessly. I also felt the chorus was the weakest part of the song, which is generally not a good look. You want the chorus to be the best, cause it’s what is  most likely to stick with the reader. Overall, I think you’re definitely showing a willingness to grow from your mistakes, which is admirable. No matter what you place at, you’re always here the next round, ready to learn from your mistakes and better yourself as a writer, and that’s what this competition is all about. Keep going, sis.

@Aurora, “Match Without Flame’ (REID)

Not a volcano concept, a scream. And you actually pulled it off. Not perfectly mind you, but for a 21p it definitely hits the mark. Most of the lines seemed a bit too long for 21p’s very choppy/jittery style, but I think the way they’re actually written is what translates them into 21p lyrics so well. I like how long the song is as a whole, it feels very rant-ish in that way, but the really long lines sort of muddled my imagination os 21p singing this. I like that you push yourself to do new things and take risks, even though it might not always pay off. Every great writer has to step out of their box every now and again, and your willingness to do so underscores your  comfortability with change and your own style, which are huge assets in this game. I hope you continue to keep them in your arsenal if you’re planning to win this season!

@Speezy, “Don’t Penetrate My Future” (REID)

Okay, this was definitely a change of pace for you and I like it. I expected it to be another sex song based on the title, but it wasn’t, so I find that title odd, but it still made me giggle. :keir: This felt a lot more refined than most of your entries, so I’m glad that you’re getting better at editing things/sending them to other people for edits. It can really do wonders. There were still a few awkward lines though, like the “animated” line in verse one, and the “broken leg” line in verse two. The first was just a bit forced, although I do like the couplet that it’s a part of. The broken leg line just felt really out of place. Maybe it was just the challenge that forced you into a certain corner, but I hope to see more from this side of you, and I’m sure the other judges will agree. (Though Sex Speezy MUST return eventually, even if it’s next season)

@SaintWest, “Numbers Girl” (REHAB)

Oh wow, Numbers Boy her sister. I thought this would be for 21p weirdly when I saw the title, but immediately dismissed that as I started reading. I was originally dewigged at the first verse, it was literally a flawless representation of Amy, as well as flawless writing in general. Things sort’ve went downhill from there but I mean, the first verse was a 10, so there wasn’t anywhere to go but down. And while it was essentially a downward slope of a song, it wasn;t a very steep one. The second verse almost holds up as well as the first, but felt a little out of place. I wasn’t very fond of the second chorus - I get what you were trying to say, but I felt it could’ve done better. I don’t think the whole “number one” motif needed to be repeated at all, for that matter. In this sense, I liked the final chorus a lot more than the original, though I get why they are separate entities. Likewise, I wasn’t feeling the bridge. The “inside your home” line was just a bit too blunt, maybe not for Amy in general, but I dont think it fit the tone of the song up til that point very well. Still, this was a very good attempt at tackling a very hard artist to emulate, and I definitely like this more than Numbers Boy :fan:

@KatyCatPH, “London’s Calling” (HERETIC)

Hmm, this was a bit of a reach as a Florence song for me. As a subject it was very much her, but I feel like she might’ve tackled it with a little more subtlety. I was mainly looking for stylistic choices when writing for Florence, but I appreciate that you did something original while also kind of staying true to her style. It wasn’t exactly cookie cutter Florence, but the allusions were there, which is nice. Had this been for another round, I feel I would’ve liked it more, because it’s not a bad song by any means. The orchestral theme is really cute, and I think it fits a city like London really well. But as is, I couldn’t believably see Florence singing this - not on her own album at least. Still, you’re continuously growing every week as a writer, even if the challenges maybe aren’t the best for you right now.

@Glassmouth, “Greener” (HERETIC)

I dont know why, but conceptually this kind of felt like a Florence song? I don’t think she’s ever done something similar either, so props on that. But WHAT is a brae? :skull: One of the most forced lines ever, honestly, though maybe if i had more context it might fit better. That dog line also was not the tea, and I knew I was going to think that as soon as you asked what rhymes with dog in the thread. It’s a difficult word to rhyme with and actually pull off. This did feel like a Florence song as I stated before, but I was also getting heavy Perfect Places vibes. Do you like that song? In a way it feels like Florence’s take on that song, which I think is cute, although it was probably unintentional. This was a massive improvement on last week, and I think maybe it’s because your style isn’t as prominent here as it usually is. Maybe try experimenting with more writing styles in the future, it could do wonders!