round   song title genre peak score
1   Aftertaste Indie pop #1 9.5
2   Loch Ness Folk #1 8.575
3   Match Without Flame Rap rock ? ?

E2ERMS8.png zFXj1Hd.png sfCf0s3.png

2 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

how do you know your round 2 score :cupid: 

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

mess the way you're the only one who got a score :deadbanana: winners breaking laws

The winner's score will probably be revealed every week. At least I hope so. That way we can kind of gauge how well everyone did, I guess. Like Loch Ness' score was almost a full point lower than Aftertaste's, but it still would have been enough for #1 in R1. :rip:

i hate that rule unless i win so because that doesn't happen we need to remove it imo rt if u agree

Lowkey RT because I want to know my score for this week, but we still find out our scores at the end of each phase anyway so there's only like 1 more week to wait. :laugh:

Ok. Yall know these multiple paragraphs of explanation/commentary dont affect the score of your song right? :deadbanana3: Unless the challenge specifically states you need an explanation I wouldn't include one if it were me. I'm not saying you shouldnt but if i took that into consideration it would be like giving people extra points for something not everyone did.

I still like reading them, tho. I find the process interesting + maybe you pointed out something I didn't notice, so I still appreciate when they're there. Just maybe don't include multiple paragraphs for every song, cause some judges might jusst ignore it altogether (though I don't think any of the current judges would, but this goes for any season)

19 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

@Auroraget out of here with your visually appealing, #1 winning album aesthetic :biblio:

this is my Purpose era, my Company is bound to happen soon (right now)

5 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Ok. Yall know these multiple paragraphs of explanation/commentary dont affect the score of your song right? :deadbanana3: Unless the challenge specifically states you need an explanation I wouldn't include one if it were me. 

I still like reading them, tho. I find the process interesting + maybe you pointed out something I didn't notice. But I can't take that into consideration.

tell us off dad

8 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Ok. Yall know these multiple paragraphs of explanation/commentary dont affect the score of your song right? :deadbanana3: Unless the challenge specifically states you need an explanation I wouldn't include one if it were me. I'm not saying you shouldnt but if i took that into consideration it would be like giving people extra points for something not everyone did.

I still like reading them, tho. I find the process interesting + maybe you pointed out something I didn't notice, so I still appreciate when they're there. Just maybe don't include multiple paragraphs for every song, cause some judges might jusst ignore it altogether (though I don't think any of the current judges would, but this goes for any season)

Not you typing paragraph about their paragraphs 

:ahh: 

Let me type a page worth of explanation next round for you guys 

8 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Nawt paragraphs of just explaining the song :dies: I wrote like, 5 lines to just give the general concept I had for the song. 

Was someone's explanation longer than the actual song? Nnn

I...did send an explanation to my song this week, but I am very aware it has no affect on how a judge perceives my entry f I just figured I'd give my insight to how I got the song since its different than usual.

22 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

is it just gonna be a description of the sex positions portrayed in ur song

Wait :jonny: this isn't a bad idea

Where we're you the last two rounds with this 

Are we expecting Sunday results?

10 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Drag me king! 

13 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

I hope so

21 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

i feel like it's not happening but i could be wrong 

idk the next time i'm gonna be on since i'm kinda getting kicked out of my house rn but hopefully i can find a place to stay sometime this week and check in 

o_o... focus on irl before the game and we all wish u the best

dd I meant check in with y'all to let you know I'm okay :jonny:

im just waiting for my friend to give me the ok to stay over & will figure it out from there

7 minutes ago, MattyTacos said:

idk the next time i'm gonna be on since i'm kinda getting kicked out of my house rn but hopefully i can find a place to stay sometime this week and check in 

nnn matty!! :jonny3::heart2: i hope everything works out!!

39 minutes ago, MattyTacos said:

Omg what happened 

1 hour ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

nnn matty!! :jonny3::heart2: i hope everything works out!!

probably won't ddd but thanks sweetie :hug: 

36 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

Omg what happened 

my moms kicking me out cause she hates me :skull:

edit: well we have a lot of issues so 

Edited by MattyTacos

2 hours ago, MattyTacos said:

probably won't ddd but thanks sweetie :hug: 

my moms kicking me out cause she hates me :skull:

edit: well we have a lot of issues so 

keep us updated. stay safe bb girl!