PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

fMByWjU.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATRL'S #1 TOURNAMENT GAME IS BACK!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to SEASON 11 of ATRL's most popular game franchise ever. After a widely popular tenth season, successful half season, and a longer than usual summer break, we return with the first full-length installment of Platinum Hit since the March finale of our Diamond season. This time around, get ready for another dose of the classic Platinum Hit experience alongside a few new, exciting elements.

If you're new to the game, here's a brief rundown of how it works:

Each week the contestants receive a new theme or challenge in which they are allowed 4+ days to write a song for the round and submit their entry. Entries will be judged by a panel of accomplished judges over a roughly 3 day period, after which a results show will commence to reveal the top scoring songs of the week. 

This season also features an exciting new elimination method. After round 1's "audition" period, the rest of the game (sans the finale) will be divided into three "phases". Eliminations will only be held at the end of each phase, meaning only FOUR eliminations will be held throughout the game (after R1, R4, R7, and R10). At this point averages of the three rounds in a phase will be taken to determine eliminations. Each phase will feature distinctly different challenges. PHASE 1 will feature more fun, inspiration based challenges to help new writers settle into the Platinum Hit process. PHASE 2 will focus on skill building, while PHASE 3 will challenge writers with challenges created to test limits.

THE PRIZE

The winner of Platinum Hit 11 will win an iTunes copy of Katy Perry's smash hit Feels (feat. Calvin Harris), or 2 tickets to Witness: the Tour, whichever is worth less by the time the game wraps up in November. 

krV4tWj.jpgYj4c4op.jpgfvEdC8w.jpg

JUDGES

qLvujgf.gif qTCfKAF.gif.f515b9cb5403bc2e8b9513cf7559 wHgYuFy.gif EFOdUFH.gif

@Jackson                   @ceremonials                      @Citrus                      @feelslikeadream  

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

R O U N D 1

Platinum Hits

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS: Jackson / ceremonials / Citrus / Moonchild

CHART

WINNING SONG

P  H  A  S  E  1

R O U N D 2

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS: C

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 3

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS: C1 C2

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 4

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci / C1 C2

WINNING SONG

PHASE 1 CHARTS

P  H  A  S  E  2

R O U N D 5

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci M

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 6

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS S T M C J

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 7

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci C1 C2 J

CHART

WINNING SONG

PHASE 2 CHARTS

P  H  A  S  E  3

R O U N D 8

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci Ce J F

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 9

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci Ce J F

CHART

WINNING SONG

R O U N D 9

CHALLENGE

REVIEWS Ci Ce J F

CHART

WINNING SONG

triggered

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

This season also features an exciting new elimination method. After round 1's "audition" period, the rest of the game (sans the finale) will be divided into three "phases". Eliminations will only be held at the end of each phase, meaning only FOUR eliminations will be held throughout the game (after R1, R4, R7, and R10). At this point averages of the three rounds in a phase will be taken to determine eliminations. Each phase will feature distinctly different challenges. PHASE 1 will feature more fun, inspiration based challenges to help new writers settle into the Platinum Hit process. PHASE 2 will focus on skill building, while PHASE 3 will challenge writers with challenges created to test limits.

oh this is pretty fun

The winner of Platinum Hit 11 will win an iTunes copy of Katy Perry's smash hit Feels (feat. Calvin Harris), or 2 tickets to Witness: the Tour, whichever is worth less by the time the game wraps up in November. 

Wait. :ahh:

Oh **** I'm probably going to be diabolical but sign me up please. Also, howling at the katy perry bit :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

why is this not a tournament 

Wow clock it, let me change it

I love the first graphic in the OP

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Wow clock it, let me change it

I love the first graphic in the OP

@Era really did that!

Does that mean the good sis Era is coming back? I miss ha.

4 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

where is the judges 

plot twist: WE'RE ALL the judges

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Just so you know, the person with the name Lovesong isn't the PH7 winner. That's @minho

8 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

when does this start?????? buy i have questions on itunes

if only i had put that in the title :( 

Not saying I am or am not a judge but I have an iPhone now