Billboard Charts (August 3-19, 2017)

iHype.

Not there being 5 people asking about Angel :rip::rip:

It's right on the edge of charting or not charting it seems like. Might get in in the 90s

Edited by simmnfierzig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• One Nation

• DELE2125

20 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Did you have a chance to see where Closer would have placed this past week?

Would be around #40

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

nothing on lock when it's still 3 weeks and there's a many dangers

There are? I don't see many. And with the tracking week for 15 being over tomorrow it's only 1 more to tie. 

Shes entering it into the contest...im ready for it to explode (still mad no one made me my gif I asked for weeks ago)

:lmao:

So the record being tied is on lock.

If Taylor doesn’t release next week either it’s broken or Wild Thoughts will take over.

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Shes entering it into the contest...im ready for it to explode (still mad no one made me my gif I asked for weeks ago)

:rip:

27 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

So the record being tied is on lock.

If Taylor doesn’t release next week either it’s broken or Wild Thoughts will take over.

WT is TOO far behind in streaming... And even with discount + Hot Tracks Placement, it has been behind "Despacito" the entire week on sales, so it'll most likely stay behind in coming weeks as well...

6 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

WT is TOO far behind in streaming... And even with discount + Hot Tracks Placement, it has been behind "Despacito" the entire week on sales, so it'll most likely stay behind in coming weeks as well...

DJ Khaled is performing at the VMA’s tho. It’s ahead on Spotify. It can snag a week.

Edited by Mattyboy

Just now, Mattyboy said:

DJ Khaled is performing at the VMA’s tho. It’s ahead on Spotify. It can snag a week.

It is not ahead on Spotify, since "Despacito" has two versions there, just like on iTunes...

If Despacito keeps falling the way it is on Spotify, WT will be ahead going into it's 17th or 18th week at #1...

WT has the airplay advantage...

WT was up to 97% of both Despacito versions before the GMA performance. Despacito is already getting red updates..

Despacito has YouTube, we know this. But it's numbers are slowly declining week by week.

Cardi will have to increase like crazy in sales, radio, and spotify to make up that 150 point difference. Don't think that spanish remix will do it.

Taylor would have to come before the end of August..

Edited by One Nation

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

:ahh: I didn't know my girl was still taking the net by storm.

WT deserves #1 regardless. I'm happy Bieber will have the same 4-5 girls fuming in a couple weeks but WT is such a summer jam and everyone knows it so. Plus I need Rih to go ahead and get closer to snatching Mimi next era.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

QueenofCopyPaste
13 minutes ago, One Nation said:

If Despacito keeps falling the way it is on Spotify, WT will be ahead going into it's 17th or 18th week at #1...

WT has the airplay advantage...

WT was up to 97% of both Despacito versions before the GMA performance. Despacito is already getting red updates..

Despacito has YouTube, we know this. But it's numbers are slowly declining week by week.

Cardi will have to increase like crazy in sales, radio, and spotify to make up that 150 point difference. Don't think that spanish remix will do it.

Taylor would have to come before the end of August..

Im ready for this to exceed expectations

:duca:

Once Cardi gets TTH exposure..its gonna be a major threat

9 hours ago, samseacrest said:

then all it takes is 3200 people to participate with their videos each having 5,000 views or 32,000 people with 500 views(from the us ofc) for each video.......

y'all are on another level lol. just let despacito break the record :biblio:

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Would be around #40

Thank you! In the future, could you please keep track of the SRC songs who fall victim to the 25/52 rule? They're quite rare, so knowing how they should've finished out their chart lives would be helpful. And no, NOT the 50/20 rule, just 25/52. :)

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

So it is the true heir to OSD, knocking off a song that debuted at #1 a week prior and pushing it to the runner up spot for some time, then blocking some other before finally bowing out

Seems fair to me

Yep. Whitney Houston's "Shoop Waiting To Exhale," her last #1, spent the following 11 weeks at #2 after getting knocked out of #1 by OSD. Then, "Missing" by Everything But The Girl replaced Houston at #2. I'm pretty sure the song that knocked OSD out was Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me." It moved 5-1 and OSD moved 1-5.

5 hours ago, Sinister said:

The female DJ Khaled :alexz: 

1 hour ago, brianc33616 said:

Yep. Whitney Houston's "Shoop Waiting To Exhale," her last #1, spent the following 11 weeks at #2 after getting knocked out of #1 by OSD. Then, "Missing" by Everything But The Girl replaced Houston at #2. I'm pretty sure the song that knocked OSD out was Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me." It moved 5-1 and OSD moved 1-5.

The other two "Waiting to Exhale" soundtrack singles peaked at #2 behind OSD

7 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

nothing on lock when it's still 3 weeks and there's a many dangers

Asides from Taylor Swift allegedly dropping this month or next, what are the dangers? :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Tutankhamun said:

Asides from Taylor Swift allegedly dropping this month or next, what are the dangers? :rip: 

Wild thoughts (a stretch) and the Bieber blood pop single (also a stretch)

7 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

There are? I don't see many. And with the tracking week for 15 being over tomorrow it's only 1 more to tie. 

the one user was talking about "record on lock"

15th week is on lock, right, 16th probably also but the dangers I am talking about:

• new bieber song being big
  • taylor releasing
  • dj khaled on vmas + despacito remix not getting discount

how long one artist was at #1 consecutively? is it black eyed peas with i gotta feeling and boom boom pow?

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

Yes 26 weeks

was it more than usher in 2004?

10 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

was it more than usher in 2004?

Yes, he had 19-20 weeks.