Your type of crying?

62 posts in this topic

1. Whimpering: Soft crying usually including few or no tears at all; Often incorporates muttering and/or high-pitched sighs.
  2. Silent Tears: Soft, inaudible crying that does not draw attention; May manifest only in a single tear rolling down one’s cheek.
  3. Sniveling: Audible, but soft crying, also prone to muttering and erratic breathing; May also show signs of drool or mucus.
  4. Weeping: A gentler version of sobbing; Involves soft, steady stream of tears with some times lightly audible signs of distress.
  5. Sobbing: Heavy crying with a large volume tears flowing steadily; Generally audible but not inappropriately loud.
  6. Hyperventilate-Crying: Forceful crying causing heavy breathing, resulting in the inability to speak or produce sounds even resembling words.
  7. Blubbering: Unattractive, loud crying. Characterized by mutters, truncated, erratic breathing, clinched facial expressions and hunched posture.
  8. Scream-Crying: Violent crying accompanied with bouts of yelling or sometimes shrieking. May also include slapping, punching or other physical expressions of distress.
  9. Crocodile Tears: tears or expressions of sorrow that are insincere.

So how do your waterfalls of emotions manifest?

giphy.gif

Crying in the club :cm:

I just get teary eyes and my voice changes and like somethings blocking the words from coming out 

I go from 5 to 8 real quick

Depends on the situation. But I have cried like 1-7 at least once. I probably cry more than the average person :rip: 

5 - Sobbing

When I'm alone I often do silent tears.

When there's someone I do the hyperventilate-crying

But when someone is with me and tries to cheer me up I start the melodrama and I alternate between crying and laughing which looks like this 

enhanced-27483-1428481904-7.jpg

can-you-guess-why-kim-kardashian-is-crying-2-25720-1428525651-25_dblbig.jpg

I can do Crocodile Tears too :fan:

i was so frustrated today and cried a bit

many tears but no sound 

i guess 4 ????????

Weeping and sobbing. My mouth curls kinda like the wendy williams I can't gif

I don't cry :eli:

(2 and 4 I think. I ugly-cry when I'm completely alone).

Somewhere between sniveling and weeping :spin:

1 minute ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

When I'm alone I often do silent tears.

When there's someone I do the hyperventilate-crying

But when someone is with me and tries to cheer me up I start the melodrama and I alternate between crying and laughing which looks like this 

enhanced-27483-1428481904-7.jpg

can-you-guess-why-kim-kardashian-is-crying-2-25720-1428525651-25_dblbig.jpg

I can do Crocodile Tears too :fan:

I look like Kim also :toofunny2:

Silent

What a strange thread :ahh:

2 i guess but i'm not really a crier i'm more of tears well up in my eyes and i get pissed kinda gal 

I don't cry really so... 1?

These three usually:

3. Sniveling: Audible, but soft crying, also prone to muttering and erratic breathing; May also show signs of drool or mucus.

4. Weeping: A gentler version of sobbing; Involves soft, steady stream of tears with some times lightly audible signs of distress.

5. Sobbing: Heavy crying with a large volume tears flowing steadily; Generally audible but not inappropriately loud.

but these ones when I'm having a panic attack or some bitch really hurt me:

6. Hyperventilate-Crying: Forceful crying causing heavy breathing, resulting in the inability to speak or produce sounds even resembling words.

7. Blubbering: Unattractive, loud crying. Characterized by mutters, truncated, erratic breathing, clinched facial expressions and hunched posture.

8. Scream-Crying: Violent crying accompanied with bouts of yelling or sometimes shrieking. May also include slapping, punching or other physical expressions of distress.

and these ones when I'm depressed:

1. Whimpering: Soft crying usually including few or no tears at all; Often incorporates muttering and/or high-pitched sighs.

2. Silent Tears: Soft, inaudible crying that does not draw attention; May manifest only in a single tear rolling down one’s cheek.

Crocodile tears only when I'm having sex :gaycat5: 

Haven't done it in a while, but probably Sobbing or Blubbering 

Crocodile Tears, I just haven't cried in literal years due to real emotions. I have to force them so others don't think I'm weird. :rip: 

Silent Tears

black-kid-crying.gif