Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DC TV Base

17 posts in this topic

I figured it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to all the DC TV shows rather than individual threads since I doubt each individual show has that big an audience. 

Supergirl

supergirl-banner-pointofgeeks.jpg

Arrow

Arrow-BluRay-Banner-01.jpg

The Flash

theflash.jpg

Trash

Gotham-Header-10.jpg

Legions of Tomorrow 

dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-tv-series-the-cw

Smallville (RIP)

foto-klark-kent-8934.jpg

Krypton

krypton-series-header-1-600x338.jpg

The only current series I enjoy is Supergirl. I watched season 1 and 2 recently and I love it.

I used to watch Arrow but fell out in season4. Apparently Season 5 was good though? And I can't get into The Flash unfortunately. 

The Flash :clap3:

Grant Gustin :1stplace:

nnnnnnnnn the Gotham title :ahh:

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Trash

Gotham-Header-10.jpg

Agreed :fan:

How is Gotham trash, but LoT not? :skull:

(I agree tho)

2 minutes ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

How is Gotham trash, but LoT not? :skull:

(I agree tho)

LOL I've honestly only seen a few eps of LoT. It's not great but it doesn't seem to take itself that seriously and knows it's cheesy. Gotham is cheesy but also tries to be gritty which just makes it a mess. 

Overall, there hasn't really been a 'great' DC series. Smallville was the best imo, but it got so sloppy and cheap in the later seasons. 

Arrow Season 1 and 2 were really IT tbh. :((((

The Flash is the worst DCTV show as of now. Even Arrow got better with s5 after the slump that was s4.

I haven't finished watching s2 of Supergirl. Too much lesbianism :fan: 

Also haven's gotten past the first season of Gotham

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

LOL I've honestly only seen a few eps of LoT. It's not great but it doesn't seem to take itself that seriously and knows it's cheesy. Gotham is cheesy but also tries to be gritty which just makes it a mess. 

Overall, there hasn't really been a 'great' DC series. Smallville was the best imo, but it got so sloppy and cheap in the later seasons. 

I agree. The first five seasons were the best. Six and Seven were mediocre bad. Eight was an improvement but the special effects were lacking a lot that season. Nine was the best season since five. The final season was good, but had some low points. 

57 minutes ago, jgorny said:

I agree. The first five seasons were the best. Six and Seven were mediocre bad. Eight was an improvement but the special effects were lacking a lot that season. Nine was the best season since five. The final season was good, but had some low points. 

Seasons 1-5 were flawless imo. I used to not like Seasons 6 and 7 but they've grown on me over the years through each rewatch. The visual effects were probably the best. I loved season 8-10 cuz I'm a Lois stan, but story wise they were all over the place and yeah, the budget cuts were very visible.

26 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Seasons 1-5 were flawless imo. I used to not like Seasons 6 and 7 but they've grown on me over the years through each rewatch. The visual effects were probably the best. I loved season 8-10 cuz I'm a Lois stan, but story wise they were all over the place and yeah, the budget cuts were very visible.

I think season 7 would've been a much better season if the writer strike didn't happen. I loved the traveler storyline. As for season 8 to 10, I would rank them as 9 > 10 > 8 

Teen Titan is bout to snatch DC TV series

not trash :lmao: 

i only watch gotham for oswald cobblepot but i still haven't finished last season tbh. i used to watch the flash religiously (i stan eobard thawne) but last season was atrocious and i haven't finished that either so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trash :ahh:

Add Lucifer, Preacher, izombie and Black Lightning 

14 hours ago, maurixrosup said:

The Flash is the worst DCTV show as of now. Even Arrow got better with s5 after the slump that was s4.

I haven't finished watching s2 of Supergirl. Too much lesbianism :fan: 

Also haven's gotten past the first season of Gotham

Flash season was really good but season 4 was a ****ing mess. Arrow had the best comback, the last season was my favorite. The move of Supergirl to CW and budget cut really shows, it was a meh. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0