UK: Majority now support a hard Brexit

38 posts in this topic

Maybe we'll be blown to pieces in the upcoming WW3 anyway

well... poor them. :confused:

"Remainers are also more likely to concede that outcomes that they would prefer personally would mean that the referendum result was not being respected, the study found."

Well duh. This is like saying "Hilary voters are more likely to admit they didn't want trump to win"

6 minutes ago, Thisisit said:

"Remainers are also more likely to concede that outcomes that they would prefer personally would mean that the referendum result was not being respected, the study found."

Well duh. This is like saying "Hilary voters are more likely to admit they didn't want trump to win"

Yeah.

I don't support a hard Brexit by any means, but it's what people voted for.

5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Yeah.

I don't support a hard Brexit by any means, but it's what people voted for.

I'm torn between respecting democracy and thinking we should sack it off and ignore the vote considering it was so marginal and that most brexiteers were older people who this will effect so much less. Why should my future job prospects be damaged because some hick from the backend of cornwall wants to bite the hand that feeds them ?

5 minutes ago, Thisisit said:

I'm torn between respecting democracy and thinking we should sack it off and ignore the vote considering it was so marginal and that most brexiteers were older people who this will effect so much less. Why should my future job prospects be damaged because some hick from the backend of cornwall wants to bite the hand that feeds them ?

True, a lot of young people like myself voted to remain, I think everyone wasn't expecting a shock like this, now it'll be much harder to live, work and travel around the EU thanks to unemployed bigots and older people screwing us younger people the **** over! :weeps:

tzntears.gif

9 minutes ago, Thisisit said:

Honestly I think we should have a final referendum on the deal vs. the option of staying.

Literally just screw Brexit. Stop this madness 

They want british pounds to become cheaper than indian rupee so bad. :celestial5:

Young people get your parents.

19 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Literally just screw Brexit. Stop this madness 

I guess GB is no longer Great :cm: 

bull****.  More people are regretting it and the number will grow as our government cocks it up

Ok bye then

yall stupid

all the brihmain ppl are welcome though :heart2: 

1 hour ago, Thisisit said:

I'm torn between respecting democracy and thinking we should sack it off and ignore the vote considering it was so marginal and that most brexiteers were older people who this will effect so much less.

:biblio: You have GOT to be joking.

If you want to make it illegal for old people to vote in elections, you should start your own political party, get into power, and implement those rules. At the moment in the UK we believe in equality and democracy, not discriminating against the old.

These people deserve to vote and deserve to be listened to.

1 hour ago, Tsuko said:

:biblio: You have GOT to be joking.

If you want to make it illegal for old people to vote in elections, you should start your own political party, get into power, and implement those rules. At the moment in the UK we believe in equality and democracy, not discriminating against the old.

These people deserve to vote and deserve to be listened to.

nnn girl I wasn't saying old people shouldn't be allowed to vote :deadbanana:

I was arguing that maybe not everything should be put to a vote, especially if it's something as complex as leaving the European union, and especially if a decision effects a certain group of people more deeply than others.

The UK is a mess right now. I also heard how they came to the first Brexit meeting without any proposals and initiatives so the first meeting was cut short bc the delegates from the UK appeared to be unprepared. 

I bet my coins that they will obstruct the negotiations until the time is over, so that the EU cuts them off completely and they can blame any further harm to their economy on the EU to re-unite the British public against another (artificial) common enemy. 

Britain always introducing the worst of human nature to the world. :clap3: 

What a great legacy. 

The United Kingdom is a husk of its former self. I think they are finally getting taken down a notch because at this point nobody is looking up to them. The rest of Europe has stopped caring. 

Ugh. They shouldn't have had the referendum in the first place, I remember after it the Google searches for “What is Brexit?” rose incredibly high. People truly have no idea. You elect people who are qualified to represent you but then they turn around and allow everyone including those who have no knowledge or expertise on an issue to decide on an outcome that will affect the entire country greatly. Lol.