Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Oceans' top 20/A Stylish and Want To Stan Is Born

202 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

welcome to the zone of good taste and where you can drag me in spanish, english and italian

54bSALv.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

perched and shook :duca:

 

17 minutes ago, cdschart said:

will check this out

:blush: omg, love you guys

how should I do this? i already have the zero charts :confused:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oceans said:

:blush: omg, love you guys

how should I do this? i already have the zero charts :confused:

 

You can screenshot the Zero Charts or if you want, you can just get inspiration from other people's designs on here. But if you don't wanna spend much time on it, just a screenshot will more than do. :heart2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Yas you should do this :gaycat4:

:hug:

13 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

You can screenshot the Zero Charts or if you want, you can just get inspiration from other people's designs on here. But if you don't wanna spend much time on it, just a screenshot will more than do. :heart2:

 

ok :hughard:, but ill start next monday, because last week top is a mess :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between my broken computer and my broken smartphone, this week is also a mess, but here is :)

Spoiler

7xpey9Z.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Care out :noparty: New Love, Only You, Fetish, Malibu :smiley: H. Dynamite :jamming: Praying :worship: Sober, Perfect Places, New Rules :katie2:

Yesss you better stan for Hard Feelings/Loveless :alexz: Possibly her best song! Best non-single of the year! Nice first chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, Remmy said:

Yesss you better stan for Hard Feelings/Loveless :alexz: Possibly her best song! Best non-single of the year! Nice first chart

Yes!!! :date3: although Bravado>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 666 said:

i think i like FROOOT !!

You can say goodbye to her

ljcNuWN.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT. Gold also went #1 for me a while back. It's apparently an unpopular favorite, so I'm glad we share this! :hug::heart2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dua x2 falling off :noparty: Lorde (GL) + Taylor returning :date: All 5 Paramore debuts :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
Decode starting off on top :gaycat4: Lorde x2 and Zara falling :emofish: Lorde x2 (HD+Sob) and Kesha getting great boosts :katie2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PARAMOOOOOOORE!!! :celestial4:

Playing God was like my best jam the time it was out! :heart2:

Decode + Told You So  + Misery Business :duca:

Green Light + Clean are perfect! :eddie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WaiT. Paramore's Decode slaying like that. :deadbanana3:

Yes at Playing God, my favorite from Brand New Eyes.

No love for Self Titled? :cupid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesss Decode :clap3: one of their best songs :jamming: Sober slaying a bit :flame: Praying's jump :alexz:

Hard Feelings, OMG, Homemade Dynamite, Green Light, Playing God, Misery Business, Clean and Told You So :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
On 29/8/2017 at 8:27 PM, Remmy said:

Dua x2 falling off :noparty: Lorde (GL) + Taylor returning :date: All 5 Paramore debuts :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
Decode starting off on top :gaycat4: Lorde x2 and Zara falling :emofish: Lorde x2 (HD+Sob) and Kesha getting great boosts :katie2:

Nnnn at NR rising like a fenix (and make that hit girl is coming gurl!)

On 1/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, TayRianaPH said:

PARAMOOOOOOORE!!! :celestial4:

Playing God was like my best jam the time it was out! :heart2:

Decode + Told You So  + Misery Business :duca:

Green Light + Clean are perfect! :eddie:

And this week even more paraMORE :fan:

On 1/9/2017 at 8:39 AM, Jet said:

Lorde having 5 songs in the top 20  :nicole:Happiness, OMG and Praying also top 10, whew the slay :clap3: 

Lorde is the queen of freefalling :fan: and Red Velvet is coming for Paramore's wig :dies:

On 1/9/2017 at 3:04 PM, Arcane_Sky said:

WaiT. Paramore's Decode slaying like that. :deadbanana3:

Yes at Playing God, my favorite from Brand New Eyes.

No love for Self Titled? :cupid:

Now yes :fish1:

On 2/9/2017 at 5:24 PM, K$Ellie said:

Yesss Decode :clap3: one of their best songs :jamming: Sober slaying a bit :flame: Praying's jump :alexz:

Hard Feelings, OMG, Homemade Dynamite, Green Light, Playing God, Misery Business, Clean and Told You So :heart2:

lol @ all the songs falling :ahh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paramore x2, Lorde x5, Taylor, Kesha :cries: ... tons of great songs falling off this week.
6 Paramore debuts + 1 return now, whew :jonny3: Dua back on as well :smitten:
Kesha x2 also coming thru :date: Taylor starting off in the top 5 :alexz::alexz::alexz:
Decode kicked off the #1 spot :katie: Caught In the Middle + Told You So both rising :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites