Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

204 posts in this topic

queenoftheclouds

tumblr_osgzh4VEdj1uc7u9wo2_500.jpg

tumblr_osgzh4VEdj1uc7u9wo1_1280.jpg

After the huge success of her lates 2 albums "Gypsy Heart" and "The Malibu Sessions" Colbie decided to take a longer break to make a band called "Gone West" but before she starts with the band she releases the last songs that were made for the last 2 albums to make a new album.

Includes the singles "Beautiful You", "Used To Be You" and "Perfect Place".

dwennz

Relaterad bild

Camila Cabello - Treasure

1. Intro

2. Scar Tissue

3. Treasure

4. Pick Me Up

5. Esta Noche (ft. Cardi B)

6. Quit

7. Dial Tone (Interlude)

8. Party's Over

9. Shining

10. Heart Out

11. Speed Limit

Singles:

1. Quit 

2. Esta Noche (ft. Cardi B)

3. Scar Tissue

4. Pick Me Up *remix* (ft. Post Malone)

notes:

*yes camila stole ''esta noche'' by bia ft. ariana 

*party's over is a reworked version of ''over'' by 5H

*the aesthetics of this era all done by petra collins

RobDeWittBukater

BRITNEY SPEARS - UNCOVER

VHAbX7s.png
Standard Edition Tracks
01/ Uncover
Sample lyric: I can tell you’re intrigued / Bet you wanna know what I’m all about / Take a walk on uncharted ground / There are so many secrets to uncover-cover / To uncover in me
Production-wise, this track resembles Selena Gomez’ ‘Fetish’ and Taylor Swift’s ‘So It Goes…’, blending R&B and electronic elements over a trap-pop beat and featuring a subtle, distorted vocal sample that runs throughout. The lyrics play with the mystique that surrounds Britney’s persona as she dares her lover to uncover all her secrets.

02/ Alibi (feat. Tory Lanez)
Sample lyric: You‘re telling lies / Hiding in plain sight, oh / Sure looks a lil‘ suspicious / Sure looks a lil‘ suspicious-spicious (-spicious) / I’m a half-dressed / Accomplice in sex, oh / Sure looks a lil‘ suspicious / Sure looks a lil‘ suspicious-spicious (-spicious) / They don’t, they don’t, they don’t, they don’t know / ’Bout us, ’bout us, ’bout us, ’bout us so / Why don’t we keep it that way / Lovin‘ this secretive game we play / They don’t, they don’t, they don’t, they don’t know / ’Bout us, ’bout us, ’bout us, ’bout us so / When things get su-suspicious / I’ll be your alibi
A bubbly, uptempo urban/pop song about keeping a relationship on the down-low. Consider this a sequel to ‘Seal It with a Kiss’ from the Femme Fatale album.

03/ Password (feat. Lil Wayne)
Sample lyric: You gotta know the password / If you want to proceed / From second base to the third / And right into my sheets / Once you’ve whispered the password / You’ll have total access / I’ll slip into your preferred / State of uh-uh-undress
Backed up by a production similar to that of Janet Jackson’s ‘Dammn Baby’, Britney delivers a robotic chant of a chorus on this pulsating urban/electropop track as she plays hard-to-get with a love interest that she’s on second base with. Lil Wayne assists her with a staccato rap verse that could serve as the perfect soundtrack for an on-stage dance break.

04/ Touches Per Minute
Sample lyric: Set any pace you like, there’s no limit / I can go thousand touches per minute
A dark, hypnotic dance song with an R&B ambience in the vein of Taemin’s ‘Move’. It sees Britney proclaiming that she can go faster and harder on her man than any of his previous sexual partners. The lyrics compare Brit’s sex drive to an engine’s fuel while her voice takes on a steely, metallic tone that compliments the song’s instrumentation.

05/ Like Damn (feat. Cassie)
Sample lyric: I’ll have ‘em all like / “Damn, I didn’t know she could do it like that / Damn, she did me so good yet turned me so bad”
Britney and Cassie brag about their sexual prowess on this cocky, hip hop-laced, uptempo R&B/dance track. Brit Brit sounds extra raspy delivering the verses while Cassie’s nonchalant tone oozes coolness and control.

06/ X-Ray Stare
Sample lyric: He’s watchin’ me with an x-ray stare
A gritty, restrained urban/synthpop low-fi banger that features a deep bass during the chorus, recalling Ariana Grande’s ‘Into You’ as well as the verses of Brit’s own ‘Hold It Against Me’. This song sounds like something you could vogue but also drop it low to. Lyrically, it revolves around the erotic tension between Britney and a male love interest.

07/ Invasive
Sample lyric: Don’t be afraid to get a lil’ invasive / Skip the talk, let your hands be creative
With a production similar to that of Cassie’s ‘Don’t Play It Safe’, this heavily electronic mid-tempo throbber sees Brit urge her man to go all the way with her, no holds barred.

08/ Rhythm Needs a Soldier (with Janet Jackson)
Sample lyric: Don’t stop fightin’ till the song’s over / Rhythm needs a soldier, soldier
Janet Jackson and Britney unite for the first time ever on this song, making for a standout moment on the record. They trade lines about leading a conquest on the dancefloor, which they compare to a battlefield. Musically, this song recalls moments from both performers’ careers, with the blazing guitar riffs echoing those of ‘Toxic’, ‘All Nite (Don’t Stop)’ and ‘Do You Wanna Come Over?’ while the overall production resembles that of ‘Burn It Up’ and ‘Me Against the Music’. The track also features a distinct Michael Jackson vibe, with Janet channeling her brother through her vocals and also name-checking her own song ‘Rhythm Nation’ at one point.

09/ The Ranks
Sample lyric: Are you ready to join the ranks? / You’ll be riding with the best, the elite
Taking after the previous track, this uptempo urban pop song features a military drum roll and plays like an updated version of ‘Toy Soldier’ in terms of production. The lyrics see Britney address the listener and ask them if they’re ready to get with the winning team aka her army of girls. During the middle eight, Brit hits listeners with a surprise in form of a sorta rap verse. This track is basically a female squad anthem in the vein of Selena Gomez’ ‘Me & My Girls’.

10/ Dose of You
Sample lyric: Gimme another dose of you
With a production similar to that of SHINee’s ‘Rescue’, this song plays like a classic rhythmic Britney jam about going multiple rounds in the bedroom. There are some cool vocal moments here as Brit explores her deeper register during the verses and delivers the chorus in an icy, talk-sing-y monotone.

11/ Better Liar
Sample lyric: I’m a good kisser and an even better liar
This moody mid-tempo pop/R&B track’s got a Middle Eastern-flavored vibe to it and features an unconventional breakdown during the chorus that is best enjoyed with high-quality headphones. Lyrically, this song doesn’t break much new ground as it sees Brit telling a potential love interest that she’s got all the makings of a bad girl (or femme fatale if you will).

12/ Artificial Feelings
Sample lyric: There’s nothing between us but artificial feelings
This Dev Hynes-produced power ballad blends an Imogen Heap-style vocal production with a stuttering electro-R&B instrumental, making for one of the most adventurous moments on the album sonically. Britney’s voice goes through various manipulations as she sings about a fake romance that she is only involved in because of the idea of it, not because of the person she is with.

13/ If They Only Knew
Sample lyric: If they only knew / All that’s been kept hidden
The darkest moment on the album in terms of both lyrics and production, this sparse and empty yet mysterious-sounding alt-R&B track sees Britney deliver stream-of-conscious-style lyrics. She appears to be talking to herself as she sings about how she wishes the public knew the full scope of what has gone down in her life behind the scenes so they could fully understand her and empathize with her. The lyrics don’t really get into any specifics but still manage to convey Britney’s desire to be understood and share her hardships with the world.

Deluxe Bonus Tracks
14/ Less Is More
Sample lyric: I’ll show you less is more 
A jazz-infused neo soul slow jam along the lines of Kylie Minogue’s ‘Slow’ about getting undressed in the bedroom. The sultry and sassy vocals recall past Brit tracks such as ‘Hot as Ice’ or ‘What You Need’.

15/ Every Atom
Sample lyric: Every atom in me’s trembling / From the energy you’re channeling
This stylish urban-pop throbber has a slight pseudo-tropical house vibe to it and contains an instantly replay-friendly chorus that puts emphasis on every single syllable Britney sings. Lyrically, the song revolves around the overwhelming sensation of meeting someone who turns your entire world upside down and sweeps you off your feet.

16/ What She Wants
Sample lyric: She’s gonna get what she wants
Britney sings about calling the shots in her own life and pursuing her passions and ambitions on her own terms on this understated, string-filled electro-R&B mid-tempo, sounding more fierce and in control than ever before as she unleashes full-bodied vocal blasts during the chorus.

And then I woke up.

506457ce3df00e58f3b1665d2ae8cc35.gif

skwonderfactory
On 12/1/2018 at 4:15 AM, P!nk Forever said:

P!nk - Preachers and Sinners

OXLwahE.jpg

1. Who Cares?

2. Freedom

3. Life's too Short (feat. Kenny Chesney)

4. The Child in me

5. Take my Hand

6. Inbetween

7. Every Rose Has Its Thorns

8. Preachers and Sinners

9. Unlucky

10. Risen

11. Battle Royale (feat. Cardi B & Post Malone)

12. Breathe Out

13. It's Magic

14. A War that Needs to be Won

15. Super Gratuitious Dumb and Idiotic (Motherf**ker) - Hidden Track

P!nk's 8th studio album "Preachers and Sinners" is a mixed bag of R&B and Pop/Rock productions with some country elements and even punk rock on some occasions.

Thematically it's heavily political and unapologetic. 

The lead single "Freedom" is about the world falling apart and what one can do to stay on support and help make the world a little better. The song is written by P!nk, Sia and Max Martin who also produced the track.

"It all attaches us. You see it all the time in the news what happens between the United States and North Korea, how many women were abused or a kid wandering around on the streets in tears because it just lost its parents. Society is ****ed up in most ways and we need to change that. Even if my song is just a little contribution to that never ending battle we're facing every single day - We need to keep up that fight!" - P!nk

Songwriters and Producers who took part in the writing process with Alecia Beth Moore (P!nk) are: busbee, Julia Michaels, Tim Armstrong, Emile Haynie, Max Martin, Sia and Jeff Bhasker

On 12/14/2018 at 11:01 PM, DancingShoes said:

DEMI LOVATO | Truthfully

9c5b1809e7ba8f18e4959aabf1db9d19.jpg#9c5b1809e7ba8f18e4959aabf1db9d19

Out August 9, 2019

Truthfully is a pop/R&B album with electronic influences. Lyrically, the album is about her relationship with fame and people while struggling with addiction.

Tracklisting

01. The Truth (Intro)

02. 1, 2, 3 Mississippi

03. Feelings (feat. Travis Scott)

04. Whisper My Name

05. Comfortable

06. Get It Together

07. Trigger

08. Lost My Way

09. Doesn't Matter

10. Hard 2 Please

11. I Loved You Once (feat. Bazzi)

12. Set Me Free

Deluxe Edition

13. Wasted

14. Forgiveness & Love

15. Sober

16. Doesn't Matter (acoustic)

Singles

01. Whisper My Name - May 10, 2019

02. Feelings (feat. Travis Scott) - July 12, 2019

Promo - Hard 2 Please - August 2, 2019

03. Doesn't Matter - October 11, 2019

04. Lost My Way - January 17, 2020

05. I Loved You Once (feat. Bazzi) - March 20, 2020

On 12/27/2018 at 8:40 AM, J-esper said:

LADY GAGA  - SPECTRUM

ELLE1.jpg

TRACKLISTING

01. PRISM [Intro] 2:10

PRODUCED BY SOPHIE & OSCAR HOLTER

02. Clockwork 3:31

03. Liebe 4:23

PRODUCED BY DJ WHITE SHADOW, NICK MONSON & MARK RONSON

04. S.O.S. (feat. 6Lack & Paul McCartney) 5:30

PRODUCED BY PAUL MCCARTNEY, MARK RONSON & ED SHEERAN

05. Culture Clash 4:02

PRODUCED BY JACK ANTONOFF

06. Underdog (feat. Sia) 3:50

07. Why So Serious? 3:42

08. Little Monsters 3:05

09. Far Too Long 3:33

PRODUCED BY REDONE

10. The Day (You Thought Would Never Come) 5:03

PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN

11. Fool 4:23

12. Oceans 3:59

13. Warpaint (feat. SOPHIE, Charli XCX & Kim Petras) 4:21

14. Cease Fire (Interlude) 1:23

15. Nails 2:59

PRODUCED BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS

16. Spectrum 4:19

PRODUCED BY CHRIS MARTIN

17. To Me 3:50

PRODUCED BY DJ WHITE SHADOW & NICK MONSON

18. Light & Darkness 6:30

PRODUCED BY DJ WHITE SHADOW & NICK MONSON

On 12/31/2018 at 4:16 AM, J-esper said:

RITA ORA - RESURRECTION

2hya2iu.png

Rita returns with her 3rd album 'Resurrection' in Q4 2019. The album features 15 brand new songs and two interludes. The project features guest appearences and productions by Madonna, The Weeknd, Chance The Rapper, Mark Ronson, Calvin Harris, Diplo, Dj Premier, Kwamé, Rich Harrison, Kanye West, Linda Perry, Steve Lillywhite, Switch, Stargate, Steve Mac, Julia Michaels, Sir Nolan, Jack & Coke, Timbaland, Prince,Dj Dahi, Travis Scott, Astma & Rocwell, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, MNEK, Ricky Reed and Anderson Paak. She also got her hands on some of her past recordings, and was able to get her song 'The Single Most Amazing' back, which features vocals and production by Prince.

TRACKLISTING

01. Flames

02. Underappreciated

03. Jinx (feat. Madonna)

04. Feels So Right

05. Single Most Amazing (feat. Prince)

06. Paris / Set It Off (Interlude)

07. Levitate

08. Cry Wolf (feat. Gwen Stefani)

09. Nevermind

10. Running On Empty / Where I Belong (Interlude)

11. Catch My Breath

12. Ominous

13. No Regrets (feat. Shawn Mendes)

14. You Know Me Too Well

15. Space

JAPANESE BONUSTRACKS

16. Dreams Are Real

17. Ominous (feat. Chance The Rapper) [Pt. II] (Remix)

18. Cry Wolf [Acoustic]

On 1/15/2019 at 1:29 PM, dwennz said:

Relaterad bild

Camila Cabello - Treasure

1. Intro

2. Scar Tissue

3. Treasure

4. Pick Me Up

5. Esta Noche (ft. Cardi B)

6. Quit

7. Dial Tone (Interlude)

8. Party's Over

9. Shining

10. Heart Out

11. Speed Limit

Singles:

1. Quit 

2. Esta Noche (ft. Cardi B)

3. Scar Tissue

4. Pick Me Up *remix* (ft. Post Malone)

notes:

*yes camila stole ''esta noche'' by bia ft. ariana 

*party's over is a reworked version of ''over'' by 5H

*the aesthetics of this era all done by petra collins

More info you all!!!!!!! Song descriptions, lyrics, etc.!!!!