Beyonce takes Blue to Kendrick concert

164 posts in this topic

hol up hol up be humble

Get it, Bey!

Queen is Back....

whenever she starts attending artists shows to gain inspiration...? Ch... game over 

aw blue jumping she's so cute

glad they all had fun :alexz: 

Blue was stanning

I've seen him twice and it is LIT.

Blue so lucky going to everyone's concerts :jonny:

It does seem LIT. Saw him opening for Eminem and he was great

waiting for the video of her bopping to loyalty 

It's a bit questionable and odd to take a 5 year old to a concert with that type of language. :biblio: 

She looks so good though considering she only gave birth a few months ago. :eek: I love her hair like that and when she dresses casual.

3 minutes ago, Lemon Drops said:

It's a bit questionable and odd to take a 5 year old to a concert with that type of language. :biblio: 

She looks so good though considering she only gave birth a few months ago. :eek: I love her hair like that and when she dresses casual.

this :biblio: 

4 minutes ago, Lemon Drops said:

It's really nice to see she's s till human. Unfortunately, she's one of the celebrities who put too much effort into being/looking perfect and godlike instead of genuine and relatable in public. I'm glad we get to see this side of her from time to time, because that Flawless*** bullsh** is tiring.

why did she take blue to a rap concert :rip: 

im sorry but thats just bad parenting

teas!

The two most iconic female artists of our generation bopping to the KING. Woo, what a time to be alive.

What's wrong with her taking her child to a rap concert :biblio: I'm sure Bey and Jay are raising Blue to know s what words to use and not to use and not to reenact thing she hear on the radio. 

Besides Bey's and Jay's music is just as provocative and I'm sure Blue hear it all the time.

Love to see the Queen stanning for the King of Rap

31 minutes ago, Lemon Drops said:

Doesn't your fave take her children to her shows with songs like Work Bitch and sexualized themes? :confused:

the dramatics in here :toofunny2: 

I know the disrespectful pottymouths of ATRL are not in here trying to talk about bad parenting

Get it KING. But why take Blue? :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, ☆starshine☆ said:

Doesn't your fave take her children to her shows with songs like Work Bitch and sexualized themes? :confused:

Actually no and they're 6 years older. 

Not dissing Bey. She can raise her children however she wants, I just thought it was weird considering she must already have babysitters for the other two kids.

the dramatics in here :ahh: 

good to see bey enjoying haself, am jealous

She brought a 5 year old girl to a rap concert? :biblio: 

Go off Giselle!

Good to see the Queen supporting royalty! I'm so jealous of Blue! She gets to go to all the concerts and festivals! 

1 hour ago, Lemon Drops said:

This. Whoever takes very young children to that kind of concert is irresponsible imo