• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• One Nation

• simmnfierzig

• Sinister

I forgot last weeks Hot 100 came out late and was like did this week fly by faster than usual :deadbanana2:

Despacito better slay. That record is so close!

I didn't know Unforgettable was so big :eek:

As "Despacito" continues to dominate, the song rewrites the No. 1 record on the Digital Song Sales chart with a 14th week atop the list since the chart’s arrival on Oct. 30, 2004. The song sells 84,000 downloads (down 17 percent) in the week ending August 3, according to Nielsen Music.

The 14th frame atop Digital Song Sales eclipses the previous chart record of 13 shared by three songs: Flo Rida’s “Low” feat. T-Pain (2007-2008), “Uptown Funk!” (2015) and The Chainsmokers’ “Closer,” featuring Halsey (2016).

On the Streaming Songs chart, "Despacito" leads for a 13th week, with 49.8 million U.S. streams (down 6 percent) in the week ending August 3. The track again tops all three of the Hot 100's main component charts, as it leads the all-format Radio Songs chart for a fifth week with 141 million in all-format airplay audience (down 1 percent) in the week ending August 6.

Beyond the Hot 100's top 10, Cardi B’s breakthrough hit “Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)” zooms into the top 20 with a 28-14 leap and scores the chart's Streaming Gainer award. Two more newcomers also celebrate career landmarks by reaching the Hot 100’s top 40 for the first time: Portugal, The Man, whose “Feel It Still” soars 55-34 and SZA with “Love Galore,” featuring Travis Scott, which climbs 46-37. Directly beneath the pair, Future claims the week’s highest debut on the Hot 100 with “You Da Baddest,” featuring Nicki Minaj, a No. 38 arrival.

@J-boy I'm sure you're interested in last weeks actual points (using simm's formula):

- Despacito - 579.9

- Wild Thoughts - 405.1

That's a bigger drop than predicted for Despacito. Basically stable for Wild Thoughts :clap3: 

They should just discount Despacito after it scores the 15th week, which is basically guaranteed at this point. 16 and beyond look iffy with current trends but a discount would prob solidify it. 

7 minutes ago, Agenor said:

@J-boy I'm sure you're interested in last weeks actual points (using simm's formula):

- Despacito - 579.9

- Wild Thoughts - 405.1

Thanks! This is for 13th week right?

Fall Despacito, keep falling :duca: (also applies to SOY).

Cardi B is seriously coming, I predict at least Top 5 tbh.

Cardi B :jonny: jesus

Cardi is coming :duca:

Unforgettable :duca:

I've been wondering why Portugal. The Man became so big. I remember Evil Friends era and no one cared about them then lmao

Edited by Mr.Fenty

BODAK YELLOW SICJSXJSJSJDID. 

I hate how people are rooting for that Cardi B song yet drag all those male hiphop songs, it's just as bad :biblio: 

5 minutes ago, J-boy said:

Thanks! This is for 13th week right?

And Pink is releasing on a Thursday so she won't be a threat, at least not during her first weeks 

Edited by Superpower

2 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

I've been wondering why Portugal. The Man became so big. I remember their Evil Friends era and no one cared about them then lmao

• ATRL Moderator

YAS BODAK YELLOW! so happy for her

Edited by Yndda