Azealia comes for Gaga, Katy, Adele (again)

199 posts in this topic

And bonus: she's happy Hillary lost

And another bonus from this morning, saying it's not fair that she can't say ****** 

OMDGQFEDTFQDSTGFQERTFEZFEZF :ahh::ahh::ahh:

If I have 100 people I consider friends 

it's not realistic gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

y'all just be upset that she states facts. 

What is she talking about :ahh: 

laty jerry ?  It took me 2 minutes to realize it's Katy, only because I read all the tweets and I was like, where is the Katy tweet :skull:  

What does she mean about Adele giving her grammy to Beyonce  ? ??   25 and Lemonade are both terrific, one of those saved the industry on its own and the other didn't.  Both deserve the award.  

And what did Gaga do ? :deadbanana:   Katy's new music is heavily influenced by black artists, but what's wrong with that ? :deadbanana: 

She needs to dissapear FOREVER and I am this close to stop even listening to her music tbh. 

laty jerry 

:ahh:

OT: She's crazy. /endthread

So until Adele goes back and gives beyonce the ENTIRE GRAMMY.

No. Absolutely not. People need to stop acting like Adele was obligated to give up her Grammy to Beyoncé. Beyoncé is not a goddess, not otherworldly and not above any of her peers. The academy voted and Adele won. Adele was humble enough to suggest that the other competitors were more deserving. That does not mean she forfeits her accomplishment.

Why should Adele give Beyoncé her Grammy? Because she's white and Beyoncé is black? :skull: 

Nnnn I thought she was mute on twitter to prep releasing an album what happened 

"integrity" :rip:

Sorry but if Adele’s giving that grammy to anyone its to the 100’s of poeple that had their art ripped off from them, not bey :ahh: and the fact that just a month ago she was telling everybody how bad she wanted to collab with Gaga and then does this, sooooo unprofessional. If she was SMART, she would have kept her mouth shut the whole beginning of her career, gotten success, then she when she was at the top, she could have said what she’s been saying this whole time to reach a bigger audience and maybe be understood more. BYE

that Katy nickname :deadbanana2:

so Adele (a white artist) needs to give Bey (a black artist) the Grammy or she's not a feminist / is a racist? :skull:

also what did Gaga do to call HER a 'White Feminisit' omdfgdsfgdsf :ahh:

this bitch is CRAZY, seriously :rip:

Beyoncé Gives Zero ****s about the Grammy & Loves Adele, Gaga is unbothered going on tour While u are struggling to release a mixtape.

I hate ha ASS she just wants attention lol :cm::dies:

Why is she running her mouth on Twitter when she should be running door to door selling soap or something? :doc:

5 minutes ago, SEEZUS said:

y'all just be upset that she states facts. 

No, she's just bigoted and arrogant and picks fights where there are none.

i'm supposed to feel sorry.gif

Could've been one of the biggest stars in the world. But keeping my integrity intact meant more

:ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: :ahh::ahh: 

While Miss Banks is running her mouth Gaga, Katy, and Adele are running to bank cashing checks :fan:

ffff "laty jerry" at least get her name right too. Azealia is a mess oh my god :ahh:

love her

Hasn't it been confirmed + discussed that she has mental health issues?

She is literally so up + down with her opinions, I can't even be bothered to drag her or comment on why what she's saying is so dumb at this point, cause like... she literally has issues, and probably can barely control what it is she's spouting off with this time.

She really needs to just delete her twitter tbh

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

And what did Gaga do ? :deadbanana:   Katy's new music is heavily influenced by black artists, but what's wrong with that ? :deadbanana: 

No its not?

Also, can y'all stop giving this person attention, it's all that she wants.

I enjoyed watching Hillary lose too, but for other reasons lol. AB is so messy and lost. God help her.

laty jerry

:ahh: 

she's boring