Glassmouth's TOP 20 | WEEK8 (LOS AGELESS IS #1!)

Glassmouth

AUGUST    6    TO    AUGUST    12

wD95uEe.png

Spoiler

This week, the disco track 'Shake' by Little Boots gets the biggest number 1 debut in the chart so far, taking Ryn Weaver's expected place in the chart, also 80s hit 'Space Age Love Song' by A Flock of Seagulls surprisingly gets TOP3 spot after The Underdog (Spoon) and Heads will Roll (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) go down to the TOP5 and TOP10 respectively. Also last week's number one Moon Dust falls 7 places to number 8, Something Here by dreampop rocker Day Wave stays in 9th place and Lines by Lucy Rose gets TOP 10 alongside Cut Copy's dance fest 'Airborne'. 

Some other new entires include Erykah Badu's infectious live version of Tyrone, Say Lou Lou's disco ode Game for Girls, Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE and Madonna's iconic 'Hung Up' that get their first TOP20 entries.

w4Q2pOH.png

Z7SeGue.png

TOP                40

LVvozlk.png

ViY8FJ2.png

TOP                   ALBUMS

M6VrvHe.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glassmouth

• Unoriginal

• K$Ellie

• Pendulum

HUMBLE almost top 15 :clap3:

Vespertine :eek: Great taste as always sis, I love looking at your charts. I have to listen to most of these artists

37 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

HUMBLE almost top 15 :clap3:

Vespertine :eek: Great taste as always sis, I love looking at your charts. I have to listen to most of these artists

yay, I'd love to hear your thoughts in regards of some of the artists you don't know from the list:flower:

and YES, I got into DAMN again recently and AAAAH, HUMBLE is a BOP 

The Fool still #1 on the albums chart :worship: Oh whoops I thought all the songs were on the previous chart, but yay at 2

more debuting :clap3: Almost all of the others falling :cries: Hung Up also coming thru :smitten: Pierre climbing that high :alexz:

The Fool, Vespertine, Apocalipistick:clap3: :katie2:

Heads Will Roll is such a classic :jamming:

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

The Fool still #1 on the albums chart :worship: Oh whoops I thought all the songs were on the previous chart, but yay at 2

more debuting :clap3: Almost all of the others falling :cries: Hung Up also coming thru :smitten: Pierre climbing that high :alexz:

thanks for commenting, sis, yes, i'm obsessed with the fool :emofish:

10 hours ago, Pendulum said:

The Fool, Vespertine, Apocalipistick:clap3: :katie2:

Heads Will Roll is such a classic :jamming:

oFF OFF WITH YO HEAD DANCE DANCE TILL U DEAD :katie2:

Pierre is cute but I'm basic so I stan for Octahate :cm: Sail On and The Fool are good too :jamming:

The Fool #1 on the album chart :clap3: Vespertine is flawless :smitten: her best along with Homogenic :heart2:

6 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Pierre is cute but I'm basic so I stan for Octahate :cm: Sail On and The Fool are good too :jamming:

The Fool #1 on the album chart :clap3: Vespertine is flawless :smitten: her best along with Homogenic :heart2:

I slept on The Fool (album) for so long :jonny3: like every single song is good :jonny3: she truly did that :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator

The Fool :heart2: 

AUGUST    13   TO    AUGUST    19

wD95uEe.png

0GPvMtM.png

9HmOMyc.png

TOP                  40

hOyNwRz.png

jwlVNyG.png

TOP              ALBUMS

QQHr99b.png

Little Boots is v/ cute, I'm more of a Working Girl person myself :cm: Get Things Done is that song

It's Blitz! is an amazing album (apart from Shame and Fortune to a certain extent) :clap3: their first three albums are so good

Annie is so cute, I was hoping she'd properly follow up The A&R EP with something similar but what can you do :flower:

The Fool has some good songs, the title track is probably my fave :smitten: Illinois is great, I prefer TAOA though

Fever was one of my favourite songs last summer :'( MUNA's album was lovely, COTBF and Everything >>>>> though :gaycat2:

Pretty ass title. What font is that? @Glassmouth

Tried to get into About U but I was just not feeling it nn

Nocturnes is cute. Broken Record was my anthem back in the day

Illinois is one of my favorite albums of all time

The Fool is one of my favorite debut albums of all time

On 20/8/2017 at 11:44 PM, Clueless said:

Pretty ass title. What font is that? @Glassmouth

Tried to get into About U but I was just not feeling it nn

Nocturnes is cute. Broken Record was my anthem back in the day

Illinois is one of my favorite albums of all time

The Fool is one of my favorite debut albums of all time

i think it's called Flames? I downloaded with a bunch of other psychedelic 60s fonts 

stAN FOR THE FOOL THO

On 19/8/2017 at 7:49 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Little Boots is v/ cute, I'm more of a Working Girl person myself :cm: Get Things Done is that song

It's Blitz! is an amazing album (apart from Shame and Fortune to a certain extent) :clap3: their first three albums are so good

Annie is so cute, I was hoping she'd properly follow up The A&R EP with something similar but what can you do :flower:

The Fool has some good songs, the title track is probably my fave :smitten: Illinois is great, I prefer TAOA though

Fever was one of my favourite songs last summer :'( MUNA's album was lovely, COTBF and Everything >>>>> though :gaycat2:

The Age of Adz is my fave album of his too :'( but I've been feeling Illinois atmosphere so much lately i luv it 

Roosevelt's album is amazing! Fever is great though Moving On takes me to a whole other level.

Also Little Boots' latest album is so underrated :'( 

Great to see classics like DOMO and classics in the making like All That on your chart. :jonny: 

Hmmm. I have no idea how I missed the chart last week. :confused: Sorry about that.

Humble is great and I'm honestly glad it's doing so well. :clap3:  Is that Ryn Weaver album new? :dancehall:  Because if not, I'm deceased at her decimating years later. :rip:

OMG @ Emotion still hanging on. :jonny: What?

• ATRL Moderator

Run Away with Me just sneaking in there :fan: :celestial4: E-MO-TION too :clap3: 

Ryn increasing too :deadbanana:

I've listened to About U once and it was good. I need to listen to it more tho

Edited by Unoriginal

On 28/8/2017 at 5:46 PM, St. Charles said:

Hmmm. I have no idea how I missed the chart last week. :confused: Sorry about that.

Humble is great and I'm honestly glad it's doing so well. :clap3:  Is that Ryn Weaver album new? :dancehall:  Because if not, I'm deceased at her decimating years later. :rip:

OMG @ Emotion still hanging on. :jonny: What?

:rip: the album is from 2015 and I doubt it's going down any time soon, 

On 28/8/2017 at 5:55 PM, Unoriginal said:

Run Away with Me just sneaking in there :fan: :celestial4: E-MO-TION too :clap3: 

Ryn increasing too :deadbanana:

I've listened to About U once and it was good. I need to listen to it more tho

:jonny3: I'm obsessed with Ryn rn 

AUGUST    20    TO    AUGUST    26

wD95uEe.png

XptkBdB.png

n7RyeVC.png

TOP                       40

XWeywsb.png

aoJD7Fd.png

TOP                           ALBUMS

AzFHkfK.png

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor with 11 more plays than Run at #2 :jonny4:

I never got into Dead Petz :katie:

New Rules, RED and Left Hand Free in the T40 :clap3:

LWYMMD counting as an album with so many plays :deadbanana:

RED almost T5 :alexz:

Taylor. :clap3:

Hello Dua. :gaycat2:

I see Grimes their too. :gaycat3:

Look What You Made Me Do debuting at #1 :alexz: The Fool's jump :clap3:

Octahate, Pierre and Sail On top 10 :jamming: Red and Don't Smile At Me on the album chart :celestial4:

TayTay :D

Btw My Chart Is Back <3 Hope You check it out! BRAND NEW LAYOUT!  Here 

How is Ryn Weaver able to keep doing this? :deadbanana2:

On 10/9/2017 at 0:43 PM, St. Charles said:

How is Ryn Weaver able to keep doing this? :deadbanana2:

i'm still obsessed :emofish:

very random but I really like that font 

Ryn domination:rip:

at least Gaga and Spoon are back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.