a 64?
zGR5PHb.gif

degeneres KING

zGR5PHb.gif

15 minutes ago, Rian. said:

I always do it on mobile so it's not an excuse

perxepm.gif

Just now, Contrail said:

BP stans like @Selenurr can deal with a 12 year wait like this, I'm not built for dat

fffff BYE

Bildergebnis für beyonce basketball game gif

2 hours ago, kitt.™ said:

Posting critiques within an hour.

perxepm.gif

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

Thanks for being patient! It being holiday and my natural procrastination don't mix well.

@Tsareena

Fenrir
Great choice. Definitely stood out quite a bit from the rest for me.

Scorpio
It looks pretty fashion forward. I like it. Definitely one of the better entries this round.

Kitt
As an overall outfit, I don't like it; it's too all over the place for no reason. But for the round, of course it fits the guidelines. I just feel like she had to have had something more impressing. This is like the anti Buddy's comment :rip: 

URBAN
Your worst entry to date.

Buddy
dd yas. I completely love it. I love how the fabrics and patterns clash, and the patterns are so tacky which I also love.

@Regina George

Fenrir
Cute but a bit safe

Scorpio
A bit too plain for my taste. You’ve done better in the past.

Kitt
What is this background :lmao:  Dare I reiterate that it's 'cute' again but yeah. I do like the dress itself, especially the upper half. I like that style. But as an overall entry I'm not impressed. It fits but the simplicity makes it vulnerable to your competitors options that could upstage it easily. Although some ended up doing much worse anyway.

URBAN
Cute, but that's it.

Buddy
It's cute, it's multi-colored, it fits. However, it's basic and I feel like this is a problem you've been running into this entire game. For me personally, I like to see outfits with a little more edge. Or something that doesn't look like it came from a 50's magazine on how to be a good housewife. 

@Lucky#17

Fenrir
:doc: 

Scorpio
WHY? This looks so bad.

Kitt
She is serving fashion savvy crypt keeper here. I want to score it higher than it should be cause it's cracking me up.

URBAN
Eh, it's an okay look.

Buddy
I am ****ing screaming, I can't @ her face here :ahh:Otherwise it's just a jacket, but it's cool looking. 

@Alena

Fenrir
Minus the little arts and craft pom poms on her shoes I thought this was cute .. really interesting to look at *insert Britney v. cool & interesting gif*

Scorpio
I really enjoy looking at the picture but the outfit itself is a mess. Still overall cute.

Kitt
I'm not really here for it as a general look but I do like it as an option for this theme. However I feel like I would've liked something else more. I wish I could put my finger on what I exactly I don't like about it. I think it's the colors of all things. :dies: 

URBAN
LOVE!!

Buddy
Meh, this Mcqueen look is tired. 

@Selenurr

Fenrir
Not sure whether I kinda like this or hate this tbh. Plus the Gaga-like bulge (why is bulge censored?) between her thighs is quiTe unflattering. 
5396093239_69d01b209c_o.jpg

Scorpio
Am not impressed.

Kitt
I loooooove this look and was excited for you to use it (I thought you were gonna submit this cover for the magazine round, actually). However, I know you were trying to point out the multicoloredness but I don't like the photo of the swimsuit right next to photos like that. It's in the way and stands out more than the pics/look.

URBAN
YAS BITCH! Another entry I love, I see you Ms. Thang, keep it up.

Buddy
So cute yet so basic but honestly, the colors are really pretty and work really well with one another. Props.

@Citrus

Fenrir
am not a fan of this at all dd

Scorpio
Disgusting

Kitt
Well I'm here for it :rip: Cause it's a kii to me, Bowie style and clearly multicolored. Great first photo too. Tf is that on his forehead tho.

URBAN
Serving ho ho ho.

Buddy
Yas mama he better color that *****. The fact that this could've 100% worked for last round, too.

@Navyofbadgals

Fenrir
a LOOK :flame: 

Scorpio
Wow this looks really good :jonny:

Kitt
I love it. It's simple but a strong look. The first photo is amazing. Don't know if she had a coat with this or not, but a it would've paired well with this.

URBAN
A SLAY!

Buddy
Yeah I mean once again, it fits the theme, it's colorful, whatever, but it's so basic. Also looks extremely dated. Giving me 2009 runway realness.

@Contrail

Fenrir
meh .. it's ok :katie: 

Scorpio
Hmm… lowkey basique. 

Kitt
I hate it. I'm sorry :priceless: But I understood exactly where you were coming from with wanting to diversify your portfolio but it's so risky to do too. Okay it's not horrible and I do like the 70s aesthetic to it, but that's it. I guess I'm basic cause I see this and all I can think of are her slayful gowns and such and this pales in comparison.

URBAN
Another day, another slay. 

Buddy
It's literally adorable, but das it.

@Noah

Fenrir
It's cute but doesn't do this round justice at all

Scorpio
I don’t like the fact that it looks so dark despite this being a colorful round. I’m sure she had better outfits than this, but she is also not known to be a fashion icon so I don’t know why anyone would choose her.

Kitt
The look is bordering on boring. But I like the dress. It's simple but I like it, especially here in the second photo. The brown hair goes very well with it but I think if she had an updo it would've added more to this.

In general, I also love that this is another look that makes me do a double take because I can't believe that it's J.Law. Everytime I see her on TV she looks the same but your submissions have exposed me to more of her looks. The only look that's ever slayed me was her white Oscar gown so I like she seems to have a sense of style (or tries to) than I thought.

URBAN
Come through bitch! Finally a good look from you!

Buddy
I don't like it. She looks like an angry dyke.

@Queen Conchita

Fenrir
This is cute .. a bit on the safe side though

Scorpio
B A S I Q U E

Kitt
Yeah it's a basic cute look. Thankfully she has several shots to it too but I think there HAD to be something better than this.

URBAN
Ok bitch! I see you, giving me COMEBACK! 

Buddy
Sigh, also very basic. Low key had high hopes for you smhhh.

@Loveyoubxtch

Fenrir
:flame: 

Scorpio
Well this looks nice.

Kitt
Okay YES. Love this coat's massive texture and color with a silk black slip paired under it. Great combo. I'm a sucker for D&G and anything floral too. The only thing I maybe don't like is the boots with this cause they seem out of place (they are cute by themselves actually) but it's passable. Ugh yes, thank you. Sidenote: she looks a lot like Lauren Jauregui here.

URBAN
Ooh, this is very intriguing. Love the boots.

Buddy
Whew YAS. D&G is one of my favorite designers (hihi @Aciid) The ****ing amount of FLORAL, and COLOR. A look.

@Dom

Fenrir
I love everything about this. Great job this round.

Scorpio
(Sorry, it seems he forgot to comment yours)

Kitt
Ah the first pic is a slay but the other two seem to not do it justice. Or actually expose it. The way it crumples. The way it looks cheap now. It looks so uncomfortable to wear. I guess all that professional runway lighting made it look much more of a slay.

URBAN
FUEGO!

Buddy
Meow, it's cute. I really do enjoy the different patterns and I love the use of the many vibrant colors.

@Clueless

Fenrir
mama no

Scorpio
Nope. This doesn’t even look colorful. I don’t count that glitter effect, you tried.

Kitt
I actually really do like the rainbow detail in the dress but from a distance (or not HQ) I'd barely notice it.

URBAN
This is bad and that belt makes it worst.

Buddy
Ok I see what attracted you to this look, but girl if I were to look at this with the naked eye without seeing it in a HQ pic, it would look goldish. Even if I stepped a couple of feet back, it would look gold.

@Rian.

Fenrir
you need to step it up next round. Don't do FIRO like this. :angry: 

Scorpio
(Sorry, it seems he forgot to comment yours)

Kitt
Can she stop wearing blood orange lipstick it clashes so much with her ugly blonde hair. This dress is cute actually. Cuter than some other entries. I just think she didn't do it any justice as usual. I've noticed she actually has many GREAT looks but it's her head/face that usually ruins it for me. Her blonde and/or makeup just clashes. Either her hair a mess or she's wearing bright red lipstick with a look that doesn't compliment it. In the green look you sent I actually loved it as a general look because everything flowed. She had like a plum lip and her hair was smooth and shiny. Not fried.

URBAN
This is not cute Ms. Rian.

Buddy
Yeah the look you posted in the thread is better smh

@Kathlen

Fenrir
cute!

Scorpio
I love this picture so much. The clothing is so so but still better than most of the other girls.

Kitt
Lmao another one of those "don't care, I love it" looks for me. This shoot was amazing. One of my favorites. On an unbiased note, this fits perfectly, tho I wish there was at least one more shot of it included/available/good enough to include so I could see more of it.

URBAN
Ok Ms. Kathlen, cute entry.

Buddy
Really indifferent with this look. Like it's not bad but i'm just not feeling it?

@Cantaloupe.

Fenrir
Not sure whether I like this or hate this tbh. 

Scorpio
Basique her mother.

Kitt
I love that pink clutch! 

URBAN
In love with the blazer! A slay.

Buddy
Probably the most basic look you've sent :jonny: Definitely not the worst look this week, but it's by far the worst entry you've sent in. 

@talent

Fenrir
BOOT

Scorpio
Disgusting her father.

Kitt
Hm. I like it. I like how the design of the dress and shoes is everywhere but still flows together nicely and she didn't do too much with the accessories. She looks so different here too. (I've never heard/seen of her before so that's just based off your submissions lol)

URBAN
Cute, nothing mind-blowing.

Buddy
Love the use of different logos/patterns. Very artpoop, etc. It's a crazy look tbh but I like that about it.

@Fenrir @URBAN @Scorpio @Buddy!

clockki6suw.gif calculating results.

I don't accept negative critiques on looks/photo shoots that have since been recognized by Vogue and have entire fashion lines based off them, sorry Scorpenrir

Fenrir
meh .. it's ok :katie: 

Scorpio
Hmm… lowkey basique. 

Kitt
I hate it. I'm sorry :priceless: But I understood exactly where you were coming from with wanting to diversify your portfolio but it's so risky to do too. Okay it's not horrible and I do like the 70s aesthetic to it, but that's it. I guess I'm basic cause I see this and all I can think of are her slayful gowns and such and this pales in comparison.

URBAN
Another day, another slay. 

Buddy
It's literally adorable, but das it.

Thanks Urban and maybe Buddy, I'll do better next (hopefully) time :'(

Quite positive rihviews, with 3 full on stans I see :-* 

thanks for the comments :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, Contrail said:

Thanks Urban and maybe Buddy, I'll do better next (hopefully) time :'(

It's not bad .. it's just serving round 1 safe look :'( 

Buddy kinda dragged me tho nn

Just now, Fenrir said:

It's not bad .. it's just serving round 1 safe look :'( 

you're all right tho, I need to be at a 10 at all times. :'(

Also, cover* not color d @citrus 

and the blocked word is b*lge. How rude 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:
Fenrir
Great choice. Definitely stood out quite a bit from the rest for me.

Scorpio
It looks pretty fashion forward. I like it. Definitely one of the better entries this round.

Kitt
As an overall outfit, I don't like it; it's too all over the place for no reason. But for the round, of course it fits the guidelines. I just feel like she had to have had something more impressing. This is like the anti Buddy's comment :rip: 

URBAN
Your worst entry to date.

Buddy
dd yas. I completely love it. I love how the fabrics and patterns clash, and the patterns are so tacky which I also love.

:chick1: whew the mixed ruhviews

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.