• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Finland is great. Try living in Lithuania, awful, low wages, flop life and just everything so expensive.

Well atleast we dont have Trump as our president :skull: 

24 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I don't :eddie: 

Doesn't romania have like the hottest guys?

It's 23:37 here rn

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Rian. said:

Doesn't romania have like the hottest guys?

It's 23:37 here rn

No :skull: 

Just now, Legend E said:

No :skull: 

Bitch these livejasmin and chaturbate guys say otherwise

logo-redclxso.png

critiques1qu8m.png

@Tsareena

Scorpio
It looks fine. Nothing too spectacular but better than what a lot of others had to offer this round.

Kitt
This is nice but I agree that it’s a bit conservative. Nothing to write home about. 
Preferred option:
Spoiler

01a2163eccdacec33d8d6eb883fa8c3d--christ Christian-Siriano-4.jpg

Urban
She looks stunning in red, and I love this look, but that necklace has to go. It's very distracting and takes away from the aesthetics of the dress.

Buddy
I don't hate it, nor do I love it.

@Regina George

Scorpio
I love it. It looks great and is unexpected/different. Keep up the good work.

Kitt
I don’t think this look is all that but I also couldn’t find anything particularly superior so I really like that you took the non-dress route! Everything else I came across during a quick glance was either safe, too basic or something was off for me (shoes, makeup). 

Urban
IN LOVE! A full SLAY. Serving hair, pose, looks, she's giving me everything I want honey and I'm here for it! Only thing that bothers me is that her foot is cut off LOL. Minor, but still.

Buddy
I LOVE a suit on a woman, makes me wanna bust.

@Invisibility

Scorpio
Girl, I still don’t understand your entries. Stahp.

Urban
I'm sorry, but this is a mess. Those boots are tragic, the faux fur neck on her top issaNO! Her facial expression is giving me XXX-Mas **** scene, and she's about to dive into Mrs. Claus's *****.

Buddy
So there's that.

Kitt
No need to tone it down if you’re going to do Björk. I would’ve legit been here for this in comparison:
Spoiler

bjork_dj_set_houston_santiago_felipe_12_2016_6_.jpg

C1w4tfVUAAAdME-.jpg b38ef0da16bf139e4cb17224ee2ff5cf.jpg

bjork_dj_set_houston_santiago_felipe_12_2016_11_.jpg

@Jawbreaker

Scorpio
Boring and predictable.

Kitt
Very good choice! I think what really makes this amazing is how much she looks to be glowing in such a simple ensemble. Ugh, she pulled it off so well.

Urban
She's serving honey! Loving the cleavage, loving her pose, she's glowing, and I especially love the details on her gown.

Buddy
It's cute, it's red, but it's nothing to write home about.

@Lucky#17

Scorpio
The entire photograph looks dead. That’s exactly how I feel about the dress, too. 

Urban
Not the worst, but not the best. Last week you gave me liiiife, this week you're taking some away from me. Do better or you'll be Cancelled#17.

Buddy
N bitch. Doesn't she have better red looks? 

@Alena

Scorpio
Well this entry is amazing but I had to take off a point or two for the Taylor Swift theme you used in this. 

Kitt
I really like this but for a traditional red, the one in my collapse was probably your best bet. However (if you saw this look), I can understand why you chose against it! She pulls off the one you sent better and going a different shade gives this round a bit more range
Good job.

Urban
A SLAY! Woo, I love everything about this, those details, the hair, the natural make-up! She's selling it to me!

Buddy
whew I love the color, the styling ain't all that IMO but it's still good. Also I know what maroon is HOE you don't have to tell me

@Selenurr

Scorpio
This looks good, lowkey iconic.

Kitt
You did a really good job choosing and presenting your look again. I hope you stay around for a long time because CL actually has some LOOKS that I want to see in certain challenges. 
Alternative Suggestion:
Spoiler

tumblr_orf3vnuijs1rl7z1vo1_1280.jpg GDRAGON-AND-CL-MOTTE-7.jpg

Urban
Look baby, she's a cute gworl, but I'm going to need her to start serving Grammy's and not BET Awards with these looks.

Buddy
okie it's cute bby girl

@Citrus

Scorpio
Is that a *****? I hope not.

Urban
Serving candy cane! I like, but where the shoes at bish? I need full looks. 

Buddy
I appreciate you choosing a male for this game, tbh. The look is nice but I know Bowie has better red lewks.

@Denis Stoff

Scorpio
Boring and predictable. And it doesn’t even suit her bodytype.

Urban
Demi serving Grammy red carpet! Excellent choice Marn, I love how the details of her dress, especially the V shape!

Buddy
Ugh I was gonna drag you for picking this overrated look, but it's actually a slay. Fck u.

@Navyofbadgals

Scorpio
Aw, I don’t like the dress this time. It just hangs down…

Kitt
ugh YES, I love the style of this gown and it suits her so well :jonny: 

Urban
FatGals, wtf is this baggy mess? It looks like's wearing a curtain. It gives her no shape, and her poses don't help.

Buddy
Honestly it's ugly d, looks like she literally rolled out of bed after a bad hookup.

@Contrail

Scorpio
Yes, after the fiasco that happened last week this is amazing! Keep it up.

Kitt
Hm. I like the texture combinations in this, but I feel like it’s a step down from the last round and a tawdry choice in comparison to the rest of her repertoire. Though I do think this is the best if not one of the best decisions you could make with what you have.

Urban
Love this one so much! It looks like she's floating in a red cloud. Her hair, the gloves, the volume of the skirt, it feels very 80's! 

Buddy
now wait, this is actually a LEWK.

@Noah

Scorpio
Boring and predictable.

Kitt
Spoiler

Katniss-in-Red-The-Hunger-Games-Mockingjay-Part-2-Poster.jpg?17442385679410686396

??? :lmao: 

Urban
Basic as hell, but not the worst look.

Buddy
she looks fcking HOT, it's so basic but she turns it out.

@PoKiTaurus

Scorpio
Boring and predictable.

Kitt
Spoiler

joanna-jojo-levesque-wallpapers-4-_3.jpg

joanna-jojo-levesque-wallpapers-4-_2.jpg

jojo1.jpg

???

Urban
Serving girls night out. Cute, but I want something a bit more bold. She's been serving a lot of safe looks. 

Buddy
it's just a basic cocktail dress girl. It's nothing I can hate, though.

@Queen Conchita

Scorpio
Bitch how dare you to go from such a nice look to this. Anyway, I’m giving you more points because at least you went the risky route. 

Kitt
I’m glad you pointed out that you wanted to go an urban and more risky route since there are clearly better choices from her in the traditional dress department. So I respect your preferance, however, she STILL has better looks than this in that category. I’m dissapointed and want to know what your thought process was on this! I don’t want you to go home because I know she has more up her sleeve to present.

My Preferred Option:
Spoiler

18161912_2085926561641182_4877965143146758144_n.jpg 1815a05807eb3bfc0ae6f47998aa4866--anne-leigh.jpg 1b32cdd77b9f8dd6e23c4420ffd23fa5--leigh-anne.jpg

Urban
You gave me this, when you could've cropped this pic and captivated me with ha black magic. :shakeno:

Buddy
I love the mix of the two shades of red, but other than that it's just a long shirt.

@Loveyoubxtch

Scorpio
Love it. 

Kitt
I think you chose well. I'm not knocking your choice at all, I just want to mention this
Spoiler

madison-beer-for-schon-magazine-may-2017_3.jpg

Probably a risk with just being a coat but so is sending in a top only red look.

Urban
Love the top and the pants are cute, but I'm not as impressed as I was last week. She's giving me H&M model teas. She's serving, but not what I wanted. 

Buddy
Nice

@Legend E

Scorpio
This is one of the worst dresses I have seen in this game. Congratulations.

Kitt
I’m not sure what you were going for but this cannot be the best red she has had. Though from a quick search I felt this would serve better
Spoiler

image.jpg 080eb586cc16c17ea242e1f48e096851--olsen-twins-ashley-olsen.jpg

Urban
Bebe, this issaNO. It looks like she's wrapped in a table cloth. I do like her accessories, but this dress it's just not the tea.

Buddy
A red carpet and Mary kate's head. Work.

@Dom

Scorpio
Yas, looking fabulous as always.

Kitt
The dress looks really cheap and low quality, I'm sorry.
My preferred option: 
Spoiler

miranda-kerr-koradior-show-milan-fashion-week-11.jpg rs_634x1024-160926123101-634.Miranda-Kerr-Milan-Fash-Week-JR-092616.jpg

Urban
I like it, but at the same time I don't. I love how flowy it is, love but it's way too bedazzled for me.

Buddy
Idk, it's like pretty but I hate like really pretty clothes they're basic IMO LOL

@Clueless

Scorpio
It looks alright. Nothing too great but definitely not bad.

Urban
That piece that extends from the neck is beautiful! Her walk in the gif sold it to me because her poses in the pics are so awkward it makes the dress look awkward as well.

Buddy
god knows you tried

@Rian.

Scorpio
I stg I cannot stand this girl. She looks the same in everything she wears. The same damn unmotivated face that I just don’t wanna see anymore. The dress is alright I guess.

Kitt

c6dce2f0e562ba9059e156d0f240ef0e.jpg

Urban
:jonny4::jonny4: 

Buddy
GIRL the look posted in the thread was a 10 and yet you send in this. Bye

@Kathlen

Scorpio
Looking like a hoe.

Urban
Cute look, very simple, yet it stands out. Her legs look great.

Buddy
she looks snatched but the dress is lacking for me.

@Cantaloupe.

Scorpio
I knew you would slay. She just has a great sense of style. 

Urban
:jonny4: 

Buddy
That's that on that

@talent

Scorpio
Cute cute.

Urban
I don't like this, it looks very cheap.

Buddy
I fcking loveeeeeee the color of this dress, wiggy mc-wig-wig

@*****-flo

Scorpio
I literally hate everything about this. Your artistique era is about to come to an end sis. :fan: 

Urban
This is such an odd look, but it works. The head piece with the white rose is very beautiful and honestly the best part.

Buddy
It's a good look, can't complain boo.

clockki6suw.gif stay tuned™ for results!

tumblr_omvz49ocir1rzlfxxo2_250.gif

**** I was going for that outfit @kitt.™ originally and had so many different angles in my camera roll but thought it was too plain :rip: 

Hello B3 :deadbanana3:

Edited by Queen Conchita

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

**** I was going for that outfit @kitt.™ originally but thought it was too plain :rip: 

Hello B3 :deadbanana3:

I'm trying to get a feel of what they're looking for... :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
Buddy
GIRL the look posted in the thread was a 10 and yet you send in this. Bye

hmmm, sound familiar? @Rian. :eli:

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

Last round I thought I did really bad and got 1st place, this round I thought my outfit choice was edgy, urban and different to the standard red floor length dress and I think i'll be B3 ajshsu :deadbanana2:

Your outfit was so nice, I loved the extra fabric detail :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Clueless said:

This game is based on taste. You will have to figure out what certain judges like and what they don't. 

tumblr_omvz49ocir1rzlfxxo2_250.gif

Scorpio

Love it. 

Kitt

I think you chose well. I'm not knocking your choice at all, I just want to mention this

Reveal hidden contents

Probably a risk with just being a coat but so is sending in a top only red look.

Buddy

Nice

Thank you guys! :hug: 

@kitt.™ I actually thought about sending that look! but I ended up choosing the other one because I love it :chick1:

Oh wow, I didn't think I would have done so bad. Céline's other red looks weren't really great - something about her other looks felt off, like little details.

So risky stuff is bad based on the reactions to Conchita's look but safe choices are also bad? :rip:

I don't understand nnn.

Oh btw, 1st place winners will get to choose the color for the following rounds now :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

So risky stuff is bad based on the reactions to Conchita's look but safe choices are also bad? :rip:

I don't understand nnn.

No, risky stuff isn’t bad. Some things just won’t resonate well with some people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.