Color Game ⁵ | Issue 016: Finale | Winner Rihvealed! pg.273

Fenrir

43 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Go ahead - apparently a nice looking, properly formatted post doesn't matter to anyone anyway.

4x1H1FN.gif

A nice looking, properly formatted post may look to be an A+ when it comes to presentation but when it comes to the additional content that's also being judged .. if it's not an A+ to match the presentation, it's not an A+ ..

4x1H1FN.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

junk

At least our entry didn't look like something that came off of a 2005 Nokia camera's SD card.
4x1H1FN.gif

Just now, Cantaloupe. said:

At least our entry didn't look like something that came off of a 2005 Nokia camera's SD card.
4x1H1FN.gif

Aesthetic and image quality wise.
4x1H1FN.gif

junk

ok werk .. cause I can take you seriously now 

4x1H1FN.gif

7 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

ok werk .. cause I can take you seriously now 

4x1H1FN.gif

The only thing you need to take seriously right now is your trip to an optometrist.
4x1H1FN.gif

Actually the injustice of PinkBox being eliminated first set the tone for the rest of the season.
fVtKWOs.gif

5 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

The only thing you need to take seriously right now is your trip to an optometrist.
4x1H1FN.gif

Take this bull**** somewhere else, sweaty

By1eIOw.gif

3 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Actually the injustice of PinkBox being eliminated first set the tone for the rest of the season.
fVtKWOs.gif

Wow lemme side with melon, Fenrir is fat and blind

fVtKWOs.gif

thank you for the kind comments :gaycat3:

I respectfully disagree w/ the comments towards my sister Tsareena ha Yin look tho. It was so regal and beautiful. :clap3:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

useuLeF.jpg

Kitt already posted the results and hid them on the last page. :emofish: Guess she forgot I can still see them 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Kitt already posted the results and hid them on the last page. :emofish: Guess she forgot I can still see them 

:dancehall: oop

12 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

expose

29 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Who what

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.