• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of my general comments of the season, and your final entries. Congrats to the final 3, and of course @Contrail for winning.

@Alena Honestly a dark horse in a sense that I did not expect you to make the final 3, so congrats to that. I will say your entries for the most part this season were not my favorites, but there were rounds where you stood out and I commend you for that. Your final entry for sure had your strongest looks..but those were really the 3 best looks you could've sent in IMO, nothing else really stood out for me. Nonetheless, congrats on another final 3 beau. See you in BB xo

@Navyofbadgals Definitely the alternate winner in my eyes. Really pretty and solid entries throughout your run- and LOVE how you chose that prints and patterns look, still probably one of my favorite looks throughout the entire game. I really hated that multi-color look, though, but it didn't have an impact on picking Contrail over you. Overall, great job this entire season hun. Congrats!

@Contrail And lastly this bitch, the winner. Congrats! Honestly, would not have predicted you winning this 5-6 rounds ago, you really showed yourself out the past few rounds and showed WHY you deserved to be the winner. As for your final entry, whew. The last look, like Navy, is one of my favorite of the season, probably top 3-5 if i'm being honest. Couture look is cute, would've gone with something else, but hey, who cares. You still won LOL! Congrats on the very deserved win hun.

And shout out to @Tsareena @Selenurr and @Citrus my OG top 3

Congrats Alena and Bagels for making the finale, and bigger congrats to Contrail! A frontrunner from the start, and you didn't let up! :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Buddy! said:

Here are some of my general comments of the season, and your final entries. Congrats to the final 3, and of course @Contrail for winning.

@Alena Honestly a dark horse in a sense that I did not expect you to make the final 3, so congrats to that. I will say your entries for the most part this season were not my favorites, but there were rounds where you stood out and I commend you for that. Your final entry for sure had your strongest looks..but those were really the 3 best looks you could've sent in IMO, nothing else really stood out for me. Nonetheless, congrats on another final 3 beau. See you in BB xo

@Navyofbadgals Definitely the alternate winner in my eyes. Really pretty and solid entries throughout your run- and LOVE how you chose that prints and patterns look, still probably one of my favorite looks throughout the entire game. I really hated that multi-color look, though, but it didn't have an impact on picking Contrail over you. Overall, great job this entire season hun. Congrats!

@Contrail And lastly this bitch, the winner. Congrats! Honestly, would not have predicted you winning this 5-6 rounds ago, you really showed yourself out the past few rounds and showed WHY you deserved to be the winner. As for your final entry, whew. The last look, like Navy, is one of my favorite of the season, probably top 3-5 if i'm being honest. Couture look is cute, would've gone with something else, but hey, who cares. You still won LOL! Congrats on the very deserved win hun.

Thank u fat

On 2017-12-21 at 7:01 AM, Buddy! said:

uh, fff.

• 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.