this Anti era'd 'soon'

ni6ni7s.jpg 

:wink: 

tumblr_o12qtaA9vC1rql1mzo1_500.gif

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

Urban's Overall Comment: 

Some of you rose to the occasion, some of you played it very safe,

some of you were predictable, and some of you fell flat.

@Tsareena

Fenrir
I can't help but feel you had better options than this. I think this is the first look you've sent in that I don't necessarily care for. I don't hate it, but it's not your best. ?

Scorpio
It looks alright. I’m not stanning but it’s okay.

Kitt
I like the bow at the bottom.

Urban
Too much boo, the pattern clashes with the red, that necklace was not needed, that bow at the bottom makes it look unbalanced and that brown tank top is just :doc:.

Buddy
It's......interesting, at best. It's a really awkward looking dress and the pattern ain't even nice took look at.

Devon (Yellow)
I'm a fan of simplicity, but this is bare and uninteresting. I guess it's a minichallenge so it's whatever. 

@Regina George

Fenrir
In LOVE with the print

Scorpio
Love it. Well done.

Kitt
N/A

Urban
She looks stunning! The pattern is beautiful and she's serving face.

Buddy
The print/coloring is really cute, though tribal/aztec been dead in a ditch for like 2 years now.

Devon (Yellow)
Like the one above.. It's okay.

@Alena

Fenrir
The shoes, the skirt, the jacket, the top that's covering her ta-tas that I can never remember the name of .. it's a YES for me. :flame: 
Scorpio
Yeah this looks cute. Congrats.

Kitt
YESSSSS! I don’t even know where to start / there’s nothing for me to really say. This look just slays. I think this is my fave, if not then definitely top 3. Love that there’s a pattern on each piece (my favorite part is the seashell bandeau, but don’t know if I’d call that a pattern) but they all work together. Great job.

Urban
Ok bitch, I see you switching it up.

Buddy
A look. Loving the contrast between the jacket and the top. Everything meshes well together.

Devon (Yellow)
I don't like the shoes with this dress. She looks.. weird. Might be the posture.

@Selenurr

Fenrir
One of the more interesting looks this round. A slay from head to toe. 

Scorpio
Oh, finally a good entry from you. 

Kitt
If I’m being honest, high fashion/editorial CL is what I’ve been waiting for this whole time.

Urban
Woo! A GLO UP! Tbh I thought you wouldn't make it pass the 2nd round, but here you are! I love a girl who starts off weak but grows stronger from challenge to challenge. Keep that **** up!

Buddy
This is a really unique and interesting look, tbh. There's like a pattern with hole, and the the top half gives the illusion of these little cutouts but it's just a different pattern all together.

Devon (Yellow)
It's different.. I just don't like it.

@Citrus

Fenrir
The colors and the printed jacket make this a standout for me. I like it. 

Scorpio
So does this man exclusively have artistiqué photos and looks or does he wear normal clothes from time to time? This looks like a clown, ngl.

Kitt
N/A

Urban
There's way too much going on, imo, the colors don't compliment each other too well, he's dressed like a Christmas stocking.

Buddy
It's cute, it's vintage, and it's iconic. But also while we're here, original tribal print outfits back when it became fashionable >>>  whatever ****ty rehashes we see today.

Devon (Yellow)
Looks like it was taken straight from the rack without steaming. It's nice, but I don't like the shirt with this suit.

@Navyofbadgals

Fenrir
Love the two different sets of snakeskin prints & the fact she looks like she's about to breakout and sing Desperado.mp3. :heart2: 

Scorpio
This isn’t your best entry, but you are still my fav this round. 

Kitt
Ha, this gives me old Shania Twain music video teas. As far as submissions usually go for this challenge, I like that it’s an uncommon animal print. Wtf is that top though.

Urban
3 SLAYS BITCH! You gave me pattern, you didn't give me a tired ass gown, and you picked a look where the colors compliment each other unlike some of these girls. :clap3:

Buddy
Oh wow a ****ing lewk. The outfit is AMAZING for starters, but the contrast between the two snake skins? Living

Devon (Yellow)
Okay, I guess. They don't match, but I just think she might need a better bra for it to actually work together.

@Contrail

Fenrir
She looks great

Scorpio
Well, it’s not bad but it just seems so basique. Floating in the middle for me this round.

Kitt

It’s a pretty dress but I’m not impressed with this - it just incites no response from me of any kind, I mean.

The third pic is most flattering though!

Urban
Another great entry, but you're starting to get predictable.

Buddy
It's a really cute dress, but it's just basic to me. A round for patterns, in which you have the freedom to send in so many unique looks and you send in a beige dress with just some floral print (not even like anything remotely colorful either). Like this girl is fashionable, we know it.

Devon (Yellow)
I love the first picture a lot.. The attention to her accessories is great and I think that's what makes me like this a lot, but it's not quite fitted.. it's still interesting.

@Noah

Fenrir
The dress looks a lot more interesting from the side than it does the front. The chains kinda make this dress more than the print for me. 

Scorpio
Yas I love the fierce look on her face too.

Kitt
LOVE this. I think it’s the chain detail with the sideboob is what gives it an edge and pulls the look together. What could have been just a pretty dress with a simple pattern now has some real edge. Sorry for my limited vocabulary.

Urban
Very simple pattern, but the dress looks amazing on her. Def one of your strongest entries.

Buddy
It's a really unflattering dress, but I really like the orange and black combo. Das it.

Devon (Yellow)
Oof. What a pose. What a look. It's weird.. yet exciting in a way.. and it fits like it was made for her. I love it.

@Queen Conchita

Fenrir
tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o1_250.gif
.. but seriously, this whole outfit kinda falls flat for me. The dress is kinda cute .. but that's about it .. and the side shots don't help this dress out at all. CG is all about finding the right angles/shots just as much as it is finding the perfect outfit. If another angle isn't going to enhance your entry and make the outfit look even better, don't even include them. I wouldn't even bother with side/back shots unless there's some sort of detailing on that side of the outfit that you want to showcase.  

Scorpio
Is this you when you walk home after being eliminated today?

Kitt
I don’t really know where to start.
1. I don’t see the appeal. It's just so basic/simple, barely represents the theme and looks like something I could snatch from JC Penny
2. I know she has to have better
3. There was no need for two of the same side shot (the messy sizes were hard for me to arrange together so I gave up rip)
4. But at least you seem to really like this look

Urban
Basique, but cute.

Buddy
Is this all she had?

Devon (Yellow)
Oh ****. What's with these women wearing silver shoes with yellow dresses. Cute dress.

@Loveyoubxtch

Fenrir
Basic print on a basic dress. Not your best look, mama. 

Scorpio
Lowkey a slut… lowkey…

Kitt
N/A

Urban
Another basique, but cute look.

Buddy
Again, is this all she had?

Devon (Yellow)
Angelic pose and editing, but the actual outfit is okay.

@Dom

Fenrir
the dress, the fit, the hair and makeup, the print. Yes m'am. 

Scorpio
Cute.

Kitt

Interesting texture and I love the structure of the dress but the pattern is very boring. I think if she did something more with her hair it would’ve added to the overall look cause I feel it just has nothing else going for it other than the bottom part fitting the theme. It’s not impressing me. The pattern or the overall look.

Urban
I really love this look! Love how the red bounces off the fabric. Very elegant and edgy.

Buddy
Yeah see this is cute, I don't remember the theme for this MET but I'd like to know what she was dressing for tbh. Either way it's nice.

Devon (Yellow)
What a great combination of colors. Pretty.

@Clueless

Fenrir
Lunar Goddess! Lunala could neva.

Scorpio
Not bad.

Kitt
The random moons get me but I love this gown. It seems ot have an interesting texture too, I wonder what it feels like.

Urban
I love some of it, but most of it I dislike, especially the giant moon looking things towards the bottom of the dress. 

Buddy
Another MET dress. I wanna say from the knee down, it's just tacky. But I love everything from the waist up.

Devon (Yellow)
I can barely see the shoes, but I just know they're ugly as ****. It's an okay dress.

@Kathlen

Fenrir
Cute print

Scorpio
One of my faves.

Kitt
Bitch. You know I love this shoot :toofunny3: Ugh, I want to say this dress is basic but I feel like the aesthetic of this photo and the entry's presentation (love the simplicity and the gif) are what's making this strong. Good job.

Urban
Where are her shoes? The mattress serving a better pattern than her dress. Jk :eli:

Buddy
She looks right at home. The dress itself is basic, I really don't know what else to say.

Devon (Yellow)
*cackle* I wish I had more to say, but this is ugly.

@Cantaloupe.

Fenrir
I like the prints .. wish I could've seen the whole outfit though xoxo

Scorpio
So you’re really gonna tell me that you used the same look for two challenged? Really bih? Okay, bye.

Kitt

Kii. When you purposefully try to get eliminated cause you don’t want to play anymore but you actually don’t get eliminated. :fan: Anyway, I don’t mind how you submitted one look for both but this dress is so ****ing ugly ? This is something I could’ve made in my high school fashion design class with fabric I bought from Michael’s. Really love her hair though.

Urban
Strong, but could've been stronger had you included better images.

Buddy
smh @ you making me check the yellow entries to see the full outfit. It's not ugly, I just really cannot stand this type of pattern. So tacky and not even in a unique way, either. Also low key wish you sent in a different outfit.

Devon (Yellow)
This would be great if the purple matched the dress more. It's nice.

clockki6suw.gif stay tuned™ for results! :duca: 

Spoiler

Woo lemme quit before I get eliminated, adios! 

tenor.gif

Edited by Queen Conchita

Mess. :skull: If I was trying to get eliminated, I would've submitted the big bird outfit. Lemme just play it safe from now on.

1 minute ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Mess. :skull: If I was trying to get eliminated, I would've submitted the big bird outfit. Lemme just play it safe from now on.

Well that's what it felt like :deadbanana: but oh, if not, keep being artistique!

Just now, kitt.™ said:

Well that's what it felt like :deadbanana: but oh, if not, keep being artistique!

Nope, artistique found dead in a ditch.

Kitt
If I’m being honest, high fashion/editorial CL is what I’ve been waiting for this whole time.

Tell ha!

Interesting texture and I love the structure of the dress but the pattern is very boring.

but Miranda was named one of the best dressed celebs that MET GALA. so? 

Fenrir

Everything he does is artistic because he was the original male fashion icon, like idg how you can stan the cavalcade of Nordstrom Rack prom dresses and hate when Bowie doesn't wear a standard cut tuxedo 

finallogo1cjo3.png

resultsy2pdj.png

I think I'll keep with the same elimination system of overall averages.

Mini winners still have a chance to be save themselves should land in the bottom though.

bestdressed6crov.png

navyofbadgalsiwq6o.pngselenurr4hjpn.pngalena5zxud.png 

You three earned the highest scores this week and have made it on the Best Dressed List!

Congratulations!

1) @Navyofbadgals
You received a combined average rank of 2.5 and total score of 48 out of 60

3 of your peers said you had the best look! 1 also said you had the worst.

Fenrir: 2nd     Scorpio: 1st     Kitt: 6th     Urban: 1st     Buddy: 1st     (Devon: 13th)

2) @Selenurr
You received a combined judge average of 5 and total score of 49 out of 60

3 of your peers said you had the best look! No worst votes!

Fenrir: 1st     Scorpio: 6th     Kitt: 2nd     Urban: 3rd     Buddy: 2nd     (Devon: 11th)

3) @Alena
You received a combined judge average of 7 and total score of 47 out of 60

4 of your peers said you had the best look and you received no worst dressed votes.

Fenrir: 4th     Scorpio: 5th     Kitt: 1st     Urban: 5th     Buddy: 3rd     (Devon: 10th)

highosa4j.png

Spoiler

WjKl3rC.pngnoaheda46.png

4) @Dom
Average Rank: 5

Best Dressed Votes: 4 

(Loveyoubxtch, Queen Conchita, Navyofbadgals, Clueless)

Worst Dressed Votes: 0

Fenrir: 5th     Scorpio: 7th     Kitt: 7th     Urban: 6th     Buddy: 4th     (Devon: :1stplace:)

5) @Noah

Average Rank: 5.5

Best Dressed Votes: 1

Worst Dressed Votes: 4

Fenrir: 9th     Scorpio: 4th     Kitt: 4th     Urban: 7th     Buddy: 7th     (Devon: :2ndplace:)

safe5xsnz.png

Spoiler

reginageorges1q3b.pngcontrailegos4.png5IG902A.pngcitrusb2sbh.pngcantaloupeavkqc.pngtsareenasaulv.png

6) @Regina George

Judge Average: 6.5

Best Dressed Votes: 0

Worst Dressed Votes: 1

Fenrir: 3rd     Scorpio: 2nd     Kitt: 11th     Urban: 2nd     Buddy: 9th     (Devon: 12th)

7) @Contrail

Judge Average: 6.83

Best Dressed Votes: 3

Worst Dressed Votes: 0

Fenrir: 7th     Scorpio: 8th     Kitt: 8th     Urban: 4th     Buddy: 11th     (Devon: :3rdplace:)

8) @Clueless

Judge Average: 8

Best Dressed Votes: 5

Worst Dressed Votes: 0

Fenrir: 10th     Scorpio: 10th     Kitt: 5th     Urban: 12th     Buddy: 6th     (Devon: 5th)

Congratulations, you won the Best Dressed popular vote!

best-dressedkiuvq.gif

9) @Citrus

Judge Average: 9

Best Dressed Votes: 0

Worst Dressed Votes: 3

Fenrir: 6th     Scorpio: 12th     Kitt: 10th     Urban: 14th     Buddy: 5th     (Devon: 7th)

10) @Cantaloupe.

Judge Average: 9.33

Worst Dressed Votes: 9

Fenrir: 8th     Scorpio: 13th     Kitt: 14th     Urban: 9th     Buddy: 8th     (Devon: 4th)

Condragulations, you received the most Worst Dressed votes!

worst-dressed2f7udt.gif

11) @Tsareena

Judge Average: 10.33

Worst Dressed Votes: 5

Fenrir: 12th     Scorpio: 9th     Kitt: 9th     Urban: 13th     Buddy: 10th     (Devon: 9th)

worstdressedmnxxq.png

Spoiler

IBGumHm.pngloveyoubxtchjzbew.pngqueenconchitafklod.png

Unfortunately, the three of you have earned the lowest scores this week and therefore landed on the Worst Dressed List.

Person with the lowest overall average thus far will be going home.

Stay tuned for the rest of the elimination post! :fan: 

Condragulations, you received the most Worst Dressed votes!

@Cantaloupe. Congrats dad! Let this be a lesson!

C9jxueJ.gif

Just now, Cantaloupe. said:

A lesson on what? I didn't even land in the bottom 3.
kitt.™

Close enough, bitch. The worst dressed votes speak for themselves.

worst-dressed2f7udt.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.