Jump to content

Aladdin (2019) | Special Look

480 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Blood Magic

aladdin_xxlg.jpg

 

Release Date: May 24th 2019

Directed by: Guy Ritchie

 

Cast:

Mena Massoud as Aladdin

Naomi Scott as Jasmine

Will Smith as Genie

Marwan Kenzari as Jafar

Nasim Pedrad as Mara

Numan Acar as Hakim

 

Synopsis:

A live-action retelling of the 1992 Disney film of the same name.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEARTCORE

Omg the cast are so hot. Lemme rub that lamp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Floraholique

Wait, **** Jafar. Nasim Pedrad is in this movie!?!?!?!?!?!?! Botch YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS :jonny4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StephenNYMonster

They really can't put that Lion King/Jungle Book remake magic for Rajah?

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suedehead
14 minutes ago, V$. said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o4a5b6eKRx1qc8puno4_1280.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

"Silence of the lambs" teas.

 tumblr_mx3rnr3H0H1rkukbmo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12

I remember I used to felt some kind of sexual attraction to Jaffar when I was a kid :jonny: glad to feel it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
V$.
4 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I remember I used to felt some kind of sexual attraction to Jaffar when I was a kid :jonny: glad to feel it again.

:skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rac7d
5 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I remember I used to felt some kind of sexual attraction to Jaffar when I was a kid :jonny: glad to feel it again.

He looked like a pedophile and he literllay was one since Jasmine  was 15 years old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IBeMe
2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

He looked like a pedophile and he literllay was one since Jasmine  was 15 years old

back in the day it was VERY common for 15 year old girls to get married literally everywhere around the world unfortunately. 

 

-----

 

It's good they got a North African to play the role of Jafar since Jafar is supposed ot be a North African wizard/warlock/magician. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rac7d
1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

back in the day it was VERY common for 15 year old girls to get married literally everywhere around the world unfortunately. 

 

-----

 

It's good they got a North African to play the role of Jafar since Jafar is supposed ot be a North African wizard/warlock/magician. 

ehh 

after the lashing people gave to Naiomi for not being ethnic enough Im too tired to actualy care, but he looks like a good actor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IBeMe
Just now, rac7d said:

ehh 

after the lashing people gave to Naiomi for not being ethnic enough Im too tired to actualy care, but he looks like a good actor

hopefully he ends up being good :S he is good looking which is odd since Jafar always looked ugly but we'll see :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12
18 hours ago, rac7d said:

He looked like a pedophile and he literllay was one since Jasmine  was 15 years old

I mean I know it's wrong but that's what baby me felt, I can't help it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rac7d
4 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I mean I know it's wrong but that's what baby me felt, I can't help it.

  its okay satan is good at seducing us he comes in many forms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nikko0l4l

The FACTthat the casted Jafar is WAY HOTTER than the casted Aladdin. This is getting juicy y'all!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites