Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

36,285 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

She’s trolled about the album before though. Remember the “R9 Chronicles” ig post?

 

I do believe it’s closer but she’s fickle so I’ll keep expectations in check as per.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel a early august, cropover album release. Meaning the first single is soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw Rih was going to get her most-liked tweet ever before twitter crashed.

 

the video had 50k likes in 15 minutes

 

N8MQF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pharrell commented on the pic. Stay away from her pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mau ® said:

She’s trolled about the album before though. Remember the “R9 Chronicles” ig post?

 

I do believe it’s closer but she’s fickle so I’ll keep expectations in check as per.

I'm getting a different vibe this time tho cause she's joking about the release date and re-confirmed that it's coming this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so why did Melissa comment "one life to live" (the name of a registered Rih song) under that muted video she posted :gaycat3:

 

D_RSCWqVAAI_D-Q.jpg

 

D_RSCWpVAAEoKuv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

so why did Melissa comment "one life to live" (the name of a registered Rih song) under that muted video she posted :gaycat3:

 

D_RSCWqVAAI_D-Q.jpg

 

D_RSCWpVAAEoKuv.jpg

Yall always perched with the tea, i wish i had that kind of dedication

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

so why did Melissa comment "one life to live" (the name of a registered Rih song) under that muted video she posted :gaycat3:

 

D_RSCWqVAAI_D-Q.jpg

 

D_RSCWpVAAEoKuv.jpg

NO to David Guetta

 

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rih doesn’t even want Diplo’s airport music near her she damn sure not about to let generic ass David Gutta near her album :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a Daft Punk/Röyksopp collab when she comes through with her Ray Of Light era. Please god, please, smile upon my wishes and make them true. jfc I need it :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One Life To Live has been rumored since before the Anti Days. It would be off if she released it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also hate the name. It's like a YOLO knock-off :toofunny2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Rihanna knows who Shenseea is. She probably does. I'd be here for a Shenseea feature. It will do wonders for her career. 

 

Is the album 100% gonna be reggae/dancehall?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ester dean, stargate, david guetta ...

we're back 10 years ago or what?

 

gtfo rih

6Xfl.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

so why did Melissa comment "one life to live" (the name of a registered Rih song) under that muted video she posted :gaycat3:

 

D_RSCWqVAAI_D-Q.jpg

 

D_RSCWpVAAEoKuv.jpg

STARGATE

ESTER DEAN 

DAVID GUETTA?

I actually thought she completely ditched Stargate, buuuuuut I'll just wait because not even a quarter of the tracks that are registered see the light of the day( Although I remember she registered LOTB and we knew about it before its release)

Spoiler

Stargate, David Guetta and Ester Dean on the same track, we're getting another Right Now, it's literally the same people who wrote it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DG1 said:

I'd be here for a Shenseea feature.  

something nasty like pon mi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beach-NAVY said:

something nasty like pon mi

:deadbanana4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That song is an ANTI reject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one life to live is such a corny arsed title, like something that would be on the Home OST. maybe it's a song for frozen 2 OST?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people are forgetting that she might release 2 albums: a reggae one and poppy one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Flawle$$ said:

STARGATE

ESTER DEAN 

DAVID GUETTA?

I actually thought she completely ditched Stargate, buuuuuut I'll just wait because not even a quarter of the tracks that are registered see the light of the day( Although I remember she registered LOTB and we knew about it before its release)

  Reveal hidden contents

Stargate, David Guetta and Ester Dean on the same track, we're getting another Right Now, it's literally the same people who wrote it.

 

 

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

ester dean, stargate, david guetta ...

we're back 10 years ago or what?

 

gtfo rih

6Xfl.gif 

 

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

I also hate the name. It's like a YOLO knock-off :toofunny2: 

 

2 hours ago, rihannafan said:

One Life To Live has been rumored since before the Anti Days. It would be off if she released it now.

 

3 hours ago, J-cLOUD said:

NO to David Guetta

 

200.gif

 

3 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

Yall always perched with the tea, i wish i had that kind of dedication

Nevermind y’all. Just found out One Life To Live is a Morgan Heritage song that samples Right Now (hence the credits) :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

people are forgetting that she might release 2 albums: a reggae one and poppy one too.

you're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rihabelye said:

you're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

:sleep:

 

Not you making it seem like its a bad thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

:sleep:

 

Not you making it seem like its a bad thing

Pfff hell no, i wish, i wouldn't even give the reggae album a listen if a pop one dropped at same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk why but i'm pretty sure that she just finished the album... 

im sure she has a tracklist complete and is now doing final touches with kuk in barbados. :clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites