Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

34,039 posts in this topic

Adamri
1 minute ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Guys, who was that reliable fan account that gave loads of tea back in the ANTi era? I tried finding it on Twitter but I didn't recognise any of the names. 

I think it was @ella something...

Allopatry
33 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

What happened to her though?

she's around i follow her. they just closed rdaily down recentl

Kiss It Better

since Taylor isn't releasing she needs to release like between these 2-3 weeks come on

TheFlyingRobot

LMAO... I remember the times when Rih released every year, I miss those days... Rihanna has tunes for days, I'm expecting her next album to KNOCK. Work is still a jam, whenever I go out! I have no idea what her lead single will sound like though, I'm curious...

Badboidami
20 minutes ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

LMAO... I remember the times when Rih released every year, I miss those days... Rihanna has tunes for days, I'm expecting her next album to KNOCK. Work is still a jam, whenever I go out! I have no idea what her lead single will sound like though, I'm curious...

I miss as well, but if it means that we are getting another album as perfect as ANTI, she can take longer breaks. Not as long as now, though - I am so pissed off and she can rot... All she is capable of is FB and Savage... :mad:

Adrian

I was wondering... do you think Rihanna watches her live performances? like... can u imagine her actually sitting down and analyzing what went right and what went wrong or what could be improved? I believe she HATES performing live and the moment she steps on stage all she thinks about is: I just want  this to be over :rip: and when it's over she forgets that performance existed :rip:

One Nation

This narrative that Rih hates performing needs to go. Waiting so long between albums aside, Rih has built her own style of performing. She isn't going to give you flawless choreography or vocal (although she has before performing ballads), it's not her style.

However, over the last five years she has improved significantly as a vocalist. She obviously cares and wants to be better.

Badboidami
1 hour ago, Adrian said:

I was wondering... do you think Rihanna watches her live performances? like... can u imagine her actually sitting down and analyzing what went right and what went wrong or what could be improved? I believe she HATES performing live and the moment she steps on stage all she thinks about is: I just want  this to be over :rip: and when it's over she forgets that performance existed :rip:

Obviously, she cares (at some point) and it's not like she hates performing. She has a lot of fun on stage and you can see that. It's more like if she has to perform a lot (touring), she loses her desire for a while.

J-cLOUD
On 3/12/2019 at 7:10 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Chile...

If she doesn't release on f*cking Friday...

:skull:

On 3/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, Fruity said:

What makes you so sure it won’t?

It would not surprise me if a single came on Friday just as much as it would be surprise me if a single debuted in July.

laugh.thumb.gif.1bf383d51cf4d55d91e46706

Fruity
13 minutes ago, J-cLOUD said:

laugh.thumb.gif.1bf383d51cf4d55d91e46706

Girlie did you read my post.. like

I never even remotely predicted it would come today

Just said it was dumb to adamantly state that it would NOT come today

Just like it would be dumb to say that about next friday and the friday after because at this point we pretty much all know NOTHING about the release plans

We do know that Kuk has not been in the studio much in the last 2 months which potentially means that it could be finished :michael: 

Badboidami
17 minutes ago, Fruity said:

We do know that Kuk has not been in the studio much in the last 2 months which potentially means that it could be finished :michael:

or still not ready and she has taken another break :michael:

Sex with Rih

‘Omg Kuk blinked 16 times on his insta story !!! Is R9 coming in 16 days?!!’

- This is how most of the navy has been lately.:bibliahh:

Navyofbadgals

idk her new look kinda screams R9 to me :mandown: 

plus she had several meetings with Jay in Q1

plus that baby was already listening to it, so it makes me believe that it's finished and that she already had a listening party with her close ones before releasing it now at any moment :michael: 

Allopatry

apparently she’s touring in fall and is eyeing africa for some dates according to fenty stats. so the album is probably coming for sure before the fall which is great news. i actually think it will be out within the next two months max

HumanitySector

All this narrative that "Anti" is some masterpiece just because it took her 4 years to make it (realistically it took her less than a year, since she scrapped like two albums before it) :toofunny2:

It doesn't even come close to GGGB, not even Rated R.

So all this more time = better album thing is bs.

Kiss It Better
2 minutes ago, HumanitySector said:

All this narrative that "Anti" is some masterpiece just because it took her 4 years to make it (realistically it took her less than a year, since she scrapped like two albums before it) :toofunny2:

your taste... i- :biblio:

TheFireLexus
3 minutes ago, HumanitySector said:

:lipton2:

badgirlriri
58 minutes ago, HumanitySector said:

It sh*ts on both of these :ahh:

HumanitySector
1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

your taste... i- :biblio:

Didn't you just said that KISS IT BETTER is the best song of her career in some other thread I- :toofunny2: