talent

RPmwK4e.png

jQZaoIa.png

DROPOUTS: ME4U, NEW YEAR, LOVE LIKE YOU, PRAYING, HYMN, HOLIDAY, 26

ftp4JTd.png

oCGtzM5.png

DROPOUTS: CHARLI TAFT, PARAMORE, AZEALIA BANKS, FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

ftp4JTd.png

She killed all of us :alexz: Queen did THAT and then some!
Let 'Em Talk, Hunt You Down and Boogie Feet debuting :smitten: Old Flames could've been replaced with something else :fan:

Spaceship being snubbed :cries: Praying kicked out :emofish: LTLG + Woman both up :katie2: Even w/ all the slayage, sis got blocked :noparty:

Artists: Both returnees :heart2: Destiny's Child is/was cute, too :smiley: At least Ms. Sebert-Rose is #1 over here :worship:

Whew the Kesha takeover :jonny4: Learn To Let Go grew on me so much :smitten:

Boots is probably my favorite on the album after Praying :katie2: Finding You is my least fave tho :keir:

Woman, Boogie Feet, Hunt You Down and Let 'Em Talk :jamming: Praying and Hymn dropping out :'(

• ATRL Moderator

So much Kesha :jonny2: 

Charli can barely even grab hold of her hair. :jonny:

This is REAL domination. :deadbanana2: Now we just have to see if she's got the longevity. :gaycat2:

Wilma really wasn't playing with these girls, though. She got her #1 regardless! :rip:

z8g3SYB.png

yTfyBkN.png

DROPOUTS: WOMAN, LEARN TO LET GO

qpDckB0.png

UDNy8VD.png

DROPOUTS: GLASSER, DANNY L. HARLE, DESTINY'S CHILD, DISCLOSURE, KATY PERRY, RIHANNA, SNSD

qpDckB0.png

Artists: Paramore back on :smitten: Charli's drop :noparty: Kesha remains unstoppable :fish1:

Songs: Both dropouts :cries: Boogie Feet + Boots stable :heart2: Let 'Em Talk crawling up a spot :alexz3:
            Hunt You Down leaping a ton, whew! :katie2: But once again, a song debuts on top and blocks ha :weeps:

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

But once again, a song debuts on top and blocks ha :weeps:

miss thing is not getting the all kill she truly deserves :jonny2: 

LOL, Ke$ha is slaying but still can't seem to snatch a #1. :jonny2: Praying!

And then Grimes seems to be on the come up. :clap3:

TNr2ETA.png

aGl3DIq.png

DROPOUTS: BOOGIE FEET, LET 'EM TALK, FINDING YOU, OLD FLAMES (CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO YOU), HEADS WILL ROLL

7JRuJSg.png

hcRuIlE.png

DROPOUTS: GORILLAZ, YUNG BAE, WILMA ARCHER, YEAH YEAH YEAHS, ALICE GLASS, PARAMORE, CHAIRLIFT

7JRuJSg.png

The Caracal love for Disclosure. :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Arcane_Sky said:

The Caracal love for Disclosure. :clap3:

caracal is a legendary album. and on that note, so is settle. god damn shame they wont be releasing anything new for a long time  :'(

Welp at Rainbow's slayage lowkey being over w/ all those dropouts :'( Boogie Feet + Let 'Em Talk gone :noparty:
Spaceship debuting so high, yesss :smitten: My official favorite. Boots and Hunt You Down still hanging around :heart2:
Me and you are probably the only 2 with Take Me on our countdowns :emofish: But they started off at #1 on both yas :katie2:

The song is so good I really want it to smash but they're independent artists now, so I know it won't

Artists: Paramore out :cries: Aly & AJ also ruling this chart :fish1: Kesha only slipping 1 spot, fine with that :smiley:

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

Welp at Rainbow's slayage lowkey being over w/ all those dropouts :'( Boogie Feet + Let 'Em Talk gone :noparty:
Spaceship debuting so high, yesss :smitten: My official favorite. Boots and Hunt You Down still hanging around :heart2:
Me and you are probably the only 2 with Take Me on our countdowns :emofish: But they started off at #1 on both yas :katie2:

The song is so good I really want it to smash but they're independent artists now, so I know it won't

Artists: Paramore out :cries: Aly & AJ also ruling this chart :fish1: Kesha only slipping 1 spot, fine with that :smiley:

nsgkldfnh just now realizing i didnt fix the drop numbers on kesha and grimes.. woops

rainbow is probably gonna bounce back around on top tbh

5/10!

Btw My Chart Is Back <3 Hope You check it out! BRAND NEW LAYOUT!  Here 

• ATRL Moderator

this format :jonny2:

boys :clap3:

Was that like 3 #1 debuts in a row? Poor Ke$ha. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.